Tennis Mafia Gameplay Thread - Page 63 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
 

Old 07-10-2009, 11:51 AM   #621 (permalink)
Valar Morghulis
 
Victarion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: STARLING CITY
Posts: 7,480
Victarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: Tennis Mafia Gameplay Thread

Orit you claimed kinda sorta, see I did forget you were playing
Victarion is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 07-10-2009, 11:54 AM   #622 (permalink)
\_(ツ)_/
 
Magsimus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Newcastle
Posts: 9,500
Magsimus is a rep whoreMagsimus is a rep whoreMagsimus is a rep whoreMagsimus is a rep whoreMagsimus is a rep whoreMagsimus is a rep whoreMagsimus is a rep whoreMagsimus is a rep whoreMagsimus is a rep whoreMagsimus is a rep whoreMagsimus is a rep whore
Default Re: Tennis Mafia Gameplay Thread

Easy mistake to make
Magsimus is offline  
Old 07-10-2009, 12:13 PM   #623 (permalink)
Is Rising
 
Rising's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,471
Rising is probably liked by SeabsRising is probably liked by SeabsRising is probably liked by SeabsRising is probably liked by SeabsRising is probably liked by SeabsRising is probably liked by SeabsRising is probably liked by SeabsRising is probably liked by SeabsRising is probably liked by SeabsRising is probably liked by SeabsRising is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: Tennis Mafia Gameplay Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostfan View Post
Most of those people don't suspect me anymore...and some never did.


You already voted me, ....


I've no problem character claiming, btw. Hey rising you also had a majority of lynches on you, so should you claim, let's ignore the fact that it's a completely different role you have, just like you're ignoring the fact this is a completely different day.

Also wolf can wait; I forgot about:

Unvote Vote rko920 he clearly didn't care that rising was being lynched yesterday, and was content to follow the lead of someone he suspected. Awful at best, scummy at worst. I say a bit of both.

Eh, Dan wagon is fine by me. I'm considering how much damage a load of character claims can do, as well some are far more likely than others to be in.
i trying to convince others however it maybe

you have overreacted at first day,

you have not found any mafia

your lynch on wolftiger had no reason


your interaction with rko when your lynching me suggested you could possible be scum with him

although i was ind i was clearly teying to find scum and your reaction on day 1 made believe your scum


Quote:
Originally Posted by Stone Cold sXe View Post
He dismissed it as not being a serious threat. People react to a lynch wagon differently



Plausible point.



Just because someone doesn't understand your logic, you give up? Seriously dude, your play lately is really bizarre and downright absurd.
well i pretty much got idea he never be convinced
__________________

[
CENTER]credit to postage, lol
Maderas
Rising is offline  
Old 07-10-2009, 12:20 PM   #624 (permalink)
Valar Morghulis
 
Victarion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: STARLING CITY
Posts: 7,480
Victarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: Tennis Mafia Gameplay Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising View Post
i trying to convince others however it maybe

you have overreacted at first day,

you have not found any mafia

your lynch on wolftiger had no reason


your interaction with rko when your lynching me suggested you could possible be scum with him

although i was ind i was clearly teying to find scum and your reaction on day 1 made believe your scum
SO WHAT OVERREACTING AGAIN NOW? HOW IS IT SCUMMY? WHY IS IT SCUMMY? DON'T BE STUPIF.

Thanks, I have found a cult leader and a fucking indi daykiller tho. What's your fucking point? Are you suggesting the fact we haven't lynched mafia yet is my fault, and thus makes me scum? Gonna assume such a statement wouldn't actually be made.

It had no reason? Clearly I find his posting scummy. READ THE THREAD.

Well that's just fucking stupid, in all honesty. He's scummy, he suspected me yet sheeped for no reason. The stated he felt we were different scum factions? Like lolwat?

You clearly were doing an abysmal job of trying to find scum, much worse than me. Does that mean you're mafia too.
Victarion is offline  
Old 07-10-2009, 12:22 PM   #625 (permalink)
Valar Morghulis
 
Victarion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: STARLING CITY
Posts: 7,480
Victarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: Tennis Mafia Gameplay Thread

Also Unvote Vote Wolf tiger again.

He's fairly probable scum, in all honesty.
Victarion is offline  
Old 07-10-2009, 12:30 PM   #626 (permalink)
Valar Morghulis
 
Victarion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: STARLING CITY
Posts: 7,480
Victarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: Tennis Mafia Gameplay Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf Tiger View Post
Lynch Lostfan

The 1st usually doesnt end well for someone and with my luck it will end up being me. -
This is fairly wat.

And scummy. He just lynches me(tries to) incase he might be lynched day 1.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf Tiger View Post
I don't know if I'm just guessing here but who started the lynch on Postage. We now see that Postage is innocent so maybe that could lead us to something.
Postage wasn't innocent. This is just awful, why would you say this without checking..or did you just know he's not mafia and assumed he'd be inno?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf Tiger View Post
THH was a surprising move by the mafia, thought they would go after someone different. I dont know DH seems fishy but also I think thats the way he plays his game. I'm not sold on him being mafia just yet.

Vote SXE
Translation : Lol we killed thh, was it surprising?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf Tiger View Post
I wanna see what SXE's claim is before I lynch DH. Let's see if SXE's story checks out.
Well could you sit on the fence any more? You'll get a sore arse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf Tiger View Post
At this point thats all we have, after he claims we can make our decison. If he doesnt claim my tonight I say we just lynch him. I think he might be trying to get his story straight. LOL.
Yeh lynching w/o claim= scummy, on every possible way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf Tiger View Post
You knew Wesson wouldn't do that, would bring sus. onto him. But yeah him backing off kinda rubs off on me the wrong way.

FOS Wesson
FOS is cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf Tiger View Post
You want my opinion ok. Here it is. I do have a feeling that DH could be mafia but Im just not sold on it. I'm waiting to see what happens. I'm not gonna post here "DH is mafia" and it turn out wrong and look bad. I wanna be sure before I do anything.
Seems to have an unreasonable worry about "looking bad", and it comes across in every post. Being cautious is slightly scummy, as you shouldn't be afraid to put your point out.
A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf Tiger View Post
Wesson, all I'm saying is, you said you were gonna get a lynch on DH and you didnt, just raised a little thought in my head.
What thought? You're being vague, and you're finding wesson scummy w/o saying so.

Review of Dan/kantos/RKo's posts to come next, most likely.
Probs in that order, or maybe not.

Overall wolf seems to be doing anything he can to placate people and keep them happy. This is scummy, but also somewhat indicitave of being new. However he's also agreeing with the post before him quite a lot, and the "thh was a surprising kill" seem really off to me, especially the way he said it.
Victarion is offline  
Old 07-10-2009, 12:38 PM   #627 (permalink)
Valar Morghulis
 
Victarion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: STARLING CITY
Posts: 7,480
Victarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: Tennis Mafia Gameplay Thread

Short post cos long post coming.
Victarion is offline  
Old 07-10-2009, 12:45 PM   #628 (permalink)
Valar Morghulis
 
Victarion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: STARLING CITY
Posts: 7,480
Victarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: Tennis Mafia Gameplay Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan_marino View Post
Good to see this up.

Lynch RKO

Random day 1 lynch ftw
Quote:
Originally Posted by dan_marino View Post
Unlynch
Lynch Lostfan




Wesson is the jester prehaps?
Jester speculation is inherently scummy. Lynch scummy people and all that. Also hopping on the largest bandwagon here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan_marino View Post
That's kind of why I jumped on. His 'defense' just came off as scummy to me. Day 1 lynches are usually random anyway, so...
Why is defense in inverted commas. You're justifying your lynch by saying day 1 lynches are usually random, in the end and it has apparently nothing to do with my defense. Glad to see an explanation as to why it cam off as scummy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan_marino View Post
I don't see why CBR is defending Lostfan so much. Maybe they are an individual group, where if one dies the other does too? That's the only thing that occurred to me...
Wow, this is quite frankly, fairly awful. It's like, Idk you know we're not mafia here. Why else would this be more likely than both of us as mafia.


Quote:
Originally Posted by dan_marino View Post
How have I acted clueless.
Well if the above was the only thing that occured then you were acting clueless.


Quote:
What has Lostfan done to look town? Day 1 is always a random lynch. Why would Postage push so hard to lynch an innocent, Lostfan no less, on day one, if he was mafia?
Refusal to answer the question by CBR. WIFOM, also it was really, really apparent at this time Postage wasn't innocent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan_marino View Post
Why does lynching Lostfan make me mafia all of a sudden?
Didn't say it did, did I?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan_marino View Post
I'm pretty confused with what has happened so far in this game. Could somebody summarize without lulzing it up?
k

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan_marino View Post
At least Lostfan didn't die, but HBK was a big loss.

Lynch Rising
BUT WAIT, you thought I was mafia or an indy lover earlier, WOULDN'T you, ya know, want me to die?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan_marino View Post
THH was a strange decision for the mafia, but the SK as well? Odd...

Lynch DH


He has come off as a bit scummy so far, it's just a gut feeling though. I can't really think of anyone else who has come off as scummy to me so far.
Odd, indeed. Why did you kill him?

And no one else was scummy here..
Quote:
Originally Posted by dan_marino View Post
Unlynch
Lynch Lostfan


I actually don't mind this; there's something about his play that make me think he could possibly be mafia. A character claim at least couldn't hurt.

I'm not sure about DH, he could be mafia with a bulletproof vest, but I think we should just leave him for now.
But here I am ;D XD such a quick change of mind and all that.

Dan has been fairly scummy, in some places. He's not really providing much, and is reluctant to provide opinions on those who aren't in the spot-light, which could indicate scum not wanting to let the town know their opinions.

Still prefer wolf for the moment, I think, over dan.

Off to walk the dog, now actually, so yeh later and stuff might get other cases done.
Victarion is offline  
Old 07-10-2009, 01:21 PM   #629 (permalink)
The Man
 
BEST FOR BUSINESS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Rhode Island
Posts: 13,124
BEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselves
Default Re: Tennis Mafia Gameplay Thread

Yeah, I realized I've acted scummy, I just haven't been able to follow this game too much and get a rid on anyone. I just have a gut feeling about DH and Lostfan pretty much.
BEST FOR BUSINESS is online now  
Old 07-10-2009, 01:39 PM   #630 (permalink)
Gandhi Mate, Gandhi
 
FlashFlood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 369
FlashFlood needs to make some friendsFlashFlood needs to make some friendsFlashFlood needs to make some friendsFlashFlood needs to make some friendsFlashFlood needs to make some friendsFlashFlood needs to make some friendsFlashFlood needs to make some friendsFlashFlood needs to make some friendsFlashFlood needs to make some friendsFlashFlood needs to make some friendsFlashFlood needs to make some friends
Default Re: Tennis Mafia Gameplay Thread

Lynch Count
Stone Cold sXe 4 (Wesson, Wolf Tiger, MetalX, Kantos)
DH ....................3 (CBR, Rising, RKO920)
Wolf Tiger..........2 (Stone Cold sXe, Lostfan)
Lostfan..............2 (Rising, DanMarino)
DanMarino........2 (DH, Certs)

10 for a lynch
__________________
WF Mafia Record (2014-Current)

Star Trek Mafia - Mafia Goon - Lost
World Cup Mafia - Town Mason - Won
Saiyan Saya Mafia - Odd-Night Watcher - Won

Asterix Mafia - Serial Killer - Lost
Spiderman Mafia - Motivator - Won
Game of Thrones Mafia - 1-Shot Commuter - Lost
Alice in Chains Mafia - Avenger Mason - Won
Indy Mafia - Weak Voter - Won


Win - Loss
5 - 3

End of Game Wins
2/5




Last edited by FlashFlood : 07-10-2009 at 01:43 PM.
FlashFlood is offline  
 



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios