Tennis Mafia Gameplay Thread - Page 48 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
 

Old 07-08-2009, 05:55 PM   #471 (permalink)
THE X MOVEMENT
 
JunkheadX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Canada
Posts: 3,940
JunkheadX is a rep whoreJunkheadX is a rep whoreJunkheadX is a rep whoreJunkheadX is a rep whoreJunkheadX is a rep whoreJunkheadX is a rep whoreJunkheadX is a rep whoreJunkheadX is a rep whoreJunkheadX is a rep whoreJunkheadX is a rep whoreJunkheadX is a rep whore
Default Re: Tennis Mafia Gameplay Thread

RKO920 is pretty stupid for being suspicious of you yet jumping on a bandwaggon started by you.

I fail to see the LOGIC.
__________________
JunkheadX is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 07-08-2009, 06:02 PM   #472 (permalink)
THUNDERCAT
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 4,551
IMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whore
Default Re: Tennis Mafia Gameplay Thread

DH can only respond to my post, if he does anything else than he is automatic scum. End of discussion, I'm serious too, I also covered the RKO920 thing, we can pursue a lynch on him. The sooner he claims, the better. It be best if it's a day where we can get, multiple lynches wagons going you know. Also my default scumdar detector is leading me towards it's second favorite target dan marino. That's all for now might do so scumhunting later. Meaning never cause I'm part of the cult.

@ MetalX there is no point of trying to decipher the logic of the Lurker. For the lurker does not know how to function properly, only to act upon idiotic impulse.

Lostfan you maybe safe from the town, but you are not safe from me. So find your cave direwolf, cause I'm just waiting for something to pounce on. Like the wildcat I am .
IMPULSE is offline  
Old 07-08-2009, 06:11 PM   #473 (permalink)
Valar Morghulis
 
Victarion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: STARLING CITY
Posts: 7,467
Victarion Victarion Victarion Victarion Victarion Victarion Victarion Victarion Victarion Victarion Victarion
Default Re: Tennis Mafia Gameplay Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesson View Post
DH can only respond to my post, if he does anything else than he is automatic scum. End of discussion, I'm serious too, I also covered the RKO920 thing, we can pursue a lynch on him. The sooner he claims, the better. It be best if it's a day where we can get, multiple lynches wagons going you know. Also my default scumdar detector is leading me towards it's second favorite target dan marino. That's all for now might do so scumhunting later. Meaning never cause I'm part of the cult.

@ MetalX there is no point of trying to decipher the logic of the Lurker. For the lurker does not know how to function properly, only to act upon idiotic impulse.

Lostfan you maybe safe from the town, but you are not safe from me. So find your cave direwolf, cause I'm just waiting for something to pounce on. Like the wildcat I am .
Attempt to roleblock someone scummy this time, imo. ;D
Victarion is offline  
Old 07-08-2009, 06:14 PM   #474 (permalink)
THUNDERCAT
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 4,551
IMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whore
Default Re: Tennis Mafia Gameplay Thread

I only blocked you, because it was a sure bet for me to get into the night write up. Which in turn allowed me to clear myself to others, who fail to take my sacred word ;D.
IMPULSE is offline  
Old 07-08-2009, 09:19 PM   #475 (permalink)
DH
lyfe
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Ontario
Posts: 8,889
DH DH DH DH DH DH DH DH DH DH DH
Default Re: Tennis Mafia Gameplay Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesson View Post
DH can only respond to my post, if he does anything else than he is automatic scum. End of discussion, I'm serious too, I also covered the RKO920 thing, we can pursue a lynch on him. The sooner he claims, the better. It be best if it's a day where we can get, multiple lynches wagons going you know. Also my default scumdar detector is leading me towards it's second favorite target dan marino. That's all for now might do so scumhunting later. Meaning never cause I'm part of the cult.

@ MetalX there is no point of trying to decipher the logic of the Lurker. For the lurker does not know how to function properly, only to act upon idiotic impulse.

Lostfan you maybe safe from the town, but you are not safe from me. So find your cave direwolf, cause I'm just waiting for something to pounce on. Like the wildcat I am .
Your posts are hard to ignore anyways. You're wrong when you say it's "just a whole bunch of nothing". Acting like you're contributing and contributing are two different things, but luckily for dan, he's normally like this so I'm not gonna read into it too much.

Invincible seems to want Lostfan gone. He hasn't made bold statements like sXe would do where he comes out and says "Lynch Lostfan!!", but I'm quite certain Invincible was ready to get the bandwagon rolling on Lostfan.

And btw, don't tell me what to do. You trolled Day 1 of this game, you don't deserve to be taking seriously after you could've potentially ruined the game because of trolling.

But anyways, not gonna judge you as a person b/c this is Mafia ... ... and the interwebz. I have a feeling you're wanting me to comment on your post and your post only is so you can get a reaction from there, amirit?
DH is offline  
Old 07-08-2009, 09:26 PM   #476 (permalink)
Winter is coming.
 
Kantos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: In Suffolk trying too hard.
Posts: 532
Kantos Kantos Kantos Kantos Kantos Kantos Kantos Kantos Kantos Kantos Kantos
Default Re: Tennis Mafia Gameplay Thread

I'm currently for a Lostfan lynch.
Kantos is offline  
Old 07-08-2009, 09:30 PM   #477 (permalink)
To obtain, something of equal value must be lost..
 
Femto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: The Little Planet
Posts: 15,333
Femto is a rep whoreFemto is a rep whoreFemto is a rep whoreFemto is a rep whoreFemto is a rep whoreFemto is a rep whoreFemto is a rep whoreFemto is a rep whoreFemto is a rep whoreFemto is a rep whoreFemto is a rep whore
Default Re: Tennis Mafia Gameplay Thread

I don't want Lostfan gone

I want the mafia gone. I lynched LF to get a reaction, I already explained. I'll keep trying to get 'em whenever there's nothing major to do.

Also, I can also prove my innocence in a jiffy.
Femto is offline  
Old 07-08-2009, 11:01 PM   #478 (permalink)
THUNDERCAT
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 4,551
IMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whore
Default Re: Tennis Mafia Gameplay Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DH. View Post
Your posts are hard to ignore anyways. You're wrong when you say it's "just a whole bunch of nothing". Acting like you're contributing and contributing are two different things, but luckily for dan, he's normally like this so I'm not gonna read into it too much.

Invincible seems to want Lostfan gone. He hasn't made bold statements like sXe would do where he comes out and says "Lynch Lostfan!!", but I'm quite certain Invincible was ready to get the bandwagon rolling on Lostfan.

And btw, don't tell me what to do. You trolled Day 1 of this game, you don't deserve to be taking seriously after you could've potentially ruined the game because of trolling.

But anyways, not gonna judge you as a person b/c this is Mafia ... ... and the interwebz. I have a feeling you're wanting me to comment on your post and your post only is so you can get a reaction from there, amirit?
One I was right, I am always right.

Two you're wrong, read the game bro. Or you reading comprehension is sinking to the levels of the junkies in my school. Which is 5th grade, owait even they know when they are wrong.

Very little people take me seriously, anyway. But I don't care how you feel, I'll tell you whatever the fuck I want. You can respond however the fuck you want, even though if you were smart you respond how I want you too.

I want you to respond to prove to me you're not scum, because I got you nailed, profiled, etc. Just wanted you to post something stupid before my final judgment. I like the filler you put in your post it looks good on you.

Verdict DHSCUM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kantos View Post
I'm currently for a Lostfan lynch.
Sounds like a great idea, right after DH dies scum or not.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Invincible View Post
I don't want Lostfan gone

I want the mafia gone. I lynched LF to get a reaction, I already explained. I'll keep trying to get 'em whenever there's nothing major to do.

Also, I can also prove my innocence in a jiffy.
DH needs to read and not skim. If he's not skimming, he needs a miracle.

Thanks for explaining can't wait to see how DHSCUM interprets this.

We don't need to know.
IMPULSE is offline  
Old 07-08-2009, 11:10 PM   #479 (permalink)
DH
lyfe
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Ontario
Posts: 8,889
DH DH DH DH DH DH DH DH DH DH DH
Default Re: Tennis Mafia Gameplay Thread



Try again.
DH is offline  
Old 07-08-2009, 11:12 PM   #480 (permalink)
THUNDERCAT
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 4,551
IMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whore
Default Re: Tennis Mafia Gameplay Thread

IMPULSE is offline  
 



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios