Super Wildlife Mafia: Play it here - Page 68 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #671 of 844 (permalink) Old 06-29-2009, 12:42 PM
Valar Morghulis
 
Victarion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: STARLING CITY
Posts: 7,546
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Super Wildlife Mafia: Play it here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising View Post
i want to see if others believe or not if not i am ready to give further proof
YOU DON'T HAVE FURTHER PROOF. Stop pretending to be a fucking retard. You're not the investigator. YOU'VE NO PROOF. WHY? B/C I'M NOT MAFIA.

Don't tell me you're going to make something up AGAIN. Caught lying twice, and threatening further info. NICE LIES.

Also of course I'm denying being mafia, Don't be stupid.

Also ULTI CLAIMED YOU LULZER. You clearly didn't want to find him.

Also from the split you're the "sk", just give it up and self vote, no need to thank me for being a supah scum hunter.

ALSO

REFUTE MY FUCKING POINTS
Victarion is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #672 of 844 (permalink) Old 06-29-2009, 12:43 PM
Is Rising
 
Rising's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,474
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Super Wildlife Mafia: Play it here

were did lost go ya see he can't even claim and not at all denying he is mafia he is trying to accuse me that's all
so everybody should lynch lostfan

So who's gonna prepare my next signature?
Rising is offline  
post #673 of 844 (permalink) Old 06-29-2009, 12:44 PM
JOHN WALL
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 4,563
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
                     
Re: Super Wildlife Mafia: Play it here

cool argument
IMPULSE is offline  
post #674 of 844 (permalink) Old 06-29-2009, 12:44 PM
Valar Morghulis
 
Victarion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: STARLING CITY
Posts: 7,546
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Super Wildlife Mafia: Play it here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostfan View Post
This is your partner, CBR's ROLE. You're role was to look for the king, however you can obviously kill now, and cannot become innocent, thus are a serial killer as this is the only way you can win.

You've now lied about - turning innocent (as proven by IV) and then about being sure I'm mafia - as you've got no investigative role which can find scum.

Please refute these statements immediately. You're trying to mislynch a townie, and then get the split down so you can win.

Also you've been caught lying twice. PROVEN LIES.
@ RISING. respond.
Victarion is offline  
post #675 of 844 (permalink) Old 06-29-2009, 12:45 PM
Valar Morghulis
 
Victarion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: STARLING CITY
Posts: 7,546
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Super Wildlife Mafia: Play it here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising View Post
were did lost go ya see he can't even claim and not at all denying he is mafia he is trying to accuse me that's all
so everybody should lynch lostfan
-You claimed Panther
- Iv has proven the panther is non innocent.
- You claim to have information.
-I provide evidence, in cbr's role pm, that you cannot possibly have information.
- You say "I neever said I wasn't mafia" as proof I am mafia.


Please respond to these points, and argue them. If you don't, and you won't, then i would like you to self vote to end this abortion.
Victarion is offline  
post #676 of 844 (permalink) Old 06-29-2009, 12:46 PM
Is Rising
 
Rising's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,474
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Super Wildlife Mafia: Play it here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostfan View Post
YOU DON'T HAVE FURTHER PROOF. Stop pretending to be a fucking retard. You're not the investigator. YOU'VE NO PROOF. WHY? B/C I'M NOT MAFIA.

Don't tell me you're going to make something up AGAIN. Caught lying twice, and threatening further info. NICE LIES.

Also of course I'm denying being mafia, Don't be stupid.

Also ULTI CLAIMED YOU LULZER. You clearly didn't want to find him.

Also from the split you're the "sk", just give it up and self vote, no need to thank me for being a supah scum hunter.

ALSO

REFUTE MY FUCKING POINTS
you want to know how when wesson was dying i was talking with him is msn probably there was dh not so sure (reid, robi and alex were in convo but not replying) and when i said i got him he called me panther by mistake so i knew mafia had investigated so i knew mafia would attack me this day phase

So who's gonna prepare my next signature?
Rising is offline  
post #677 of 844 (permalink) Old 06-29-2009, 12:49 PM
Is Rising
 
Rising's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,474
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Super Wildlife Mafia: Play it here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostfan View Post
-You claimed Panther
- Iv has proven the panther is non innocent.
- You claim to have information.
-I provide evidence, in cbr's role pm, that you cannot possibly have information.
- You say "I neever said I wasn't mafia" as proof I am mafia.


Please respond to these points, and argue them. If you don't, and you won't, then i would like you to self vote to end this abortion.
no its not proven that panther is ind now its innocent whatever kill lostfan next day phase

So who's gonna prepare my next signature?
Rising is offline  
post #678 of 844 (permalink) Old 06-29-2009, 12:49 PM
Valar Morghulis
 
Victarion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: STARLING CITY
Posts: 7,546
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Super Wildlife Mafia: Play it here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising View Post
you want to know how when wesson was dying i was talking with him is msn probably there was dh not so sure (reid, robi and alex were in convo but not replying) and when i said i got him he called me panther by mistake so i knew mafia had investigated so i knew mafia would attack me this day phase
you just said there was no investigation results.


NICE FAIL.

Also if this was the case you'd be modkilled, so don't be a dick.
Victarion is offline  
post #679 of 844 (permalink) Old 06-29-2009, 12:49 PM
Turn Out The Lights
 
XABI ALONSO'S WINNING CHRISTMAS SMILE's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: It's a ruse
Posts: 18,419
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
                     
Re: Super Wildlife Mafia: Play it here

talking about the game outside of the thread Rising? Thats a modkill brah.


XABI ALONSO'S WINNING CHRISTMAS SMILE is offline  
post #680 of 844 (permalink) Old 06-29-2009, 12:50 PM
JOHN WALL
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 4,563
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
                     
Re: Super Wildlife Mafia: Play it here

IMPULSE is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
 

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome