Mafia on a Plane - Page 27 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #261 of 505 (permalink) Old 05-30-2009, 10:46 AM
Turn Out The Lights
 
XABI ALONSO'S WINNING CHRISTMAS SMILE's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: It's a ruse
Posts: 18,419
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
                     
Re: Mafia on a Plane

I always anticipate getting cruicified by the mafia anytime Rising so idc so much about being the one who tries to get some things going


XABI ALONSO'S WINNING CHRISTMAS SMILE is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #262 of 505 (permalink) Old 05-30-2009, 10:47 AM
Is Rising
 
Rising's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,474
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Mafia on a Plane

dan you are talking about that lynch on you cris told he talked to you on msn he said you were godfather when seemed so confident i went to get claim i told in my post also it was to get claim

So who's gonna prepare my next signature?
Rising is offline  
post #263 of 505 (permalink) Old 05-30-2009, 10:49 AM
Is Rising
 
Rising's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,474
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Mafia on a Plane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sticksy View Post
Well thats exactly what we have to do tomorrow now thanks to that lynch, all this did was delay us trying to get any claims and if the lynch was slowed for a couple of hours while we got a claim or 2 then so what? Say we were given a deadline of 24 hours, we could've gone for a few claims, then if nothing much was happening by hour 18 or so then its not hard to get the lynch on CBR seeing as he was 100% non-town, albeit no threat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sticksy View Post
I always anticipate getting cruicified by the mafia anytime Rising so idc so much about being the one who tries to get some things going
its ok i would also tried it going as this game needed but now i have exams so have to concentrate on that so not doing to much

So who's gonna prepare my next signature?
Rising is offline  
post #264 of 505 (permalink) Old 05-30-2009, 10:50 AM
The Man
 
BEST FOUR COLLY BIRDS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Rhode Island
Posts: 13,864
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
                     
Re: Mafia on a Plane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising View Post
dan you are talking about that lynch on you cris told he talked to you on msn he said you were godfather when seemed so confident i went to get claim i told in my post also it was to get claim
Yeah, that's what I'm talking about. It just seemed like an easy way to try and get a quick lynch on someone and then be able to blame Chris afterwards.
BEST FOUR COLLY BIRDS is offline  
post #265 of 505 (permalink) Old 05-30-2009, 11:14 AM
Is Rising
 
Rising's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,474
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Mafia on a Plane

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan_marino View Post
Yeah, that's what I'm talking about. It just seemed like an easy way to try and get a quick lynch on someone and then be able to blame Chris afterwards.
cris said so i believed he might be telling truth maybe you made some kind of mistake like t-mans game lol so i lynched and said it was for claim lynch and depending on claim it would be decision whether to lynch or not

So who's gonna prepare my next signature?
Rising is offline  
post #266 of 505 (permalink) Old 05-30-2009, 11:23 AM
Es.
Humbled
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 6,414
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
 
Re: Mafia on a Plane

What's going on? Haven't been real active in here.
Es. is offline  
post #267 of 505 (permalink) Old 05-30-2009, 12:05 PM
Gandhi Mate, Gandhi
 
RudeDolph's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 370
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
                     
Re: Mafia on a Plane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eveny Screwd View Post
What's going on? Haven't been real active in here.
You can read for yourself, it's hardly 100 pages long yet.

I find yours and Richie's posts VERY scummy because you are just posting something to keep yourself in the game and lying very low. If you are interested in this game then read what's happened and play along! Who are you suspicious of so far?

The attitude of "I'll just post something useless to keep myself in the game" says to me that you (and richie) are scum.

I say, depending on night results, we push for a claim from Richie or ES tomorrow.

As to the lynch yesterday, it was obvious that CBR was getting lycnhed so it would be easy for the guy getting pressured to claim to see it was an empty threat. I wouldn;t have claimed if pressured yesterday because obviou lynch is obvious.

Formerly known as:

Ultimoron
UltiStrawburry17Fan
NaFFan
FlashFlood
RudeDolph is offline  
post #268 of 505 (permalink) Old 05-30-2009, 12:05 PM
Turn Out The Lights
 
XABI ALONSO'S WINNING CHRISTMAS SMILE's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: It's a ruse
Posts: 18,419
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
                     
Re: Mafia on a Plane

night soon?


XABI ALONSO'S WINNING CHRISTMAS SMILE is offline  
post #269 of 505 (permalink) Old 05-30-2009, 12:10 PM Thread Starter
DH
lyfe
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Ontario
Posts: 8,846
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Mafia on a Plane

Yeh, in a few hours Night will be up.

Btw Ultimoron, the thread is only 11 pages long if you set it to 25 posts per page.
DH is offline  
post #270 of 505 (permalink) Old 05-30-2009, 12:19 PM
Turn Out The Lights
 
XABI ALONSO'S WINNING CHRISTMAS SMILE's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: It's a ruse
Posts: 18,419
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
                     
Re: Mafia on a Plane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimoron View Post
You can read for yourself, it's hardly 100 pages long yet.

I find yours and Richie's posts VERY scummy because you are just posting something to keep yourself in the game and lying very low. If you are interested in this game then read what's happened and play along! Who are you suspicious of so far?

The attitude of "I'll just post something useless to keep myself in the game" says to me that you (and richie) are scum.

I say, depending on night results, we push for a claim from Richie or ES tomorrow.

As to the lynch yesterday, it was obvious that CBR was getting lycnhed so it would be easy for the guy getting pressured to claim to see it was an empty threat. I wouldn;t have claimed if pressured yesterday because obviou lynch is obvious.
You haven't really done that so far at all.

How so? That doesn't show them to be mafia at all

Now that, is either scummy or just plain fucking dumb. I'm going to go with the 2nd category and just call you an idiot.





Quote:
Originally Posted by DH. View Post
Yeh, in a few hours Night will be up.

Btw Ultimoron, the thread is only 11 pages long if you set it to 25 posts per page.
Put it up sooner seeing as its already quarter past 2 down here


XABI ALONSO'S WINNING CHRISTMAS SMILE is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
 

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome