Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: In a Mansion on Staten Island
ECW: One Night Mafia
WINNERS: POSTAGE... kantos and dh.
June 12th 2005
”Mick! Would you look at this carnage! This show is supposed to be all about showcasing what ECW was, and the extremes to which these superstars will go to show their love for ECW is amazing!”
”I agree Joey. And just look at Benoit head to that top rope. He's calling for a Diving Headbutt!”
Just as Benoit stood up on the top rope though, a bald man hopped up and shoved him off, sending him flying off and through a table at ringside! Benoit landed roughly, and he didn't move for ages, until finally out came AF and the paramedics, who strapped Benoit to a board and took him backstage!
”Dammit Joey, thats just not right. The WWE has no business here, and they've already taken out one of ECW's top superstars.”
”Well, if the WWE thinks ECW is going to be a walkover, their in for a shock. This is EC F'n W! We're not going down without a fight!”
TheAce has been eliminated. He was Chris Benoit, ECW Aligned Opening Post Elimination
1) ALL conversation must be inside this thread, unless you are in the mafia. You cannot PM other players and you can’t talk about the game on MSN. Breaking this rule will result in immediate modkill.
2) You cannot post after you die, at all. You can’t speak to anyone else involved in the game, either. Any information or suspicions you have must go to the grave with you ready for a post-game ‘I Told You So.’
3) Try to stay within the spirit of the game. If you’re town, you’re trying to spot slip-ups from the scum. If you’re scum, you’re trying to avoid suspicion. Don’t get annoyed if people accuse you wrongly, it’s just part of the game – try and figure out why they're suspicious and stop doing it. If you’re mafia and your team-mate has thrown you to the wolves, don’t blow up at him and reveal that he’s scum – don’t break the game. Let other people keep playing and then complain in the post-game.
4) Please bold your votes, unvotes and vote changes. It makes it much easier for me scanning through for the vote updates.
5) All roles were distributed randomly. I mean it.
6) Once someone reaches the majority needed for a lynch, the day is over whether I’m online or not. Unvoting or changing votes at this point doesn’t make a difference, the lynch is completed. If you hammer-vote someone, mean it.
7) If someone’s gone missing, you can ask me to ‘put the clock on them.’ They’ll have 24 hours to post or be replaced. I’ll try and do this without prompting if people are being extremely quiet.
8) Similarly, if you can’t play any more, then shoot me a PM and I’ll find a replacement. Don’t worry about doing this, it’s not a problem at all.
9) Remember The Mafia have Safeclaims.
10) When I set a deadline for a lynch The Deadline Will Not Change. Instead, if we have not reached a majority by then, we will be in the sunset period whereby all votes count as double.
11) If you have any questions about the structure of the game, then feel free to PM me. I can’t always answer, but I’ll do what I can and tell you if it’s something you’ll be OK to ask in the thread.
2. Nov was Dawn Marie, ECW Aligned Manager with some Special Talents
3. Steven L
Jobs 2 Sandman was Shane Douglas, Hardcore Homecoming Aligned Franchise That Won't Stop Burning Bridges
Thunderman was Taz, ECW Aligned Human Suplex Machine
AFJobs 2 Sandman is Paul Heyman, ECW Aligned Evil Genius and Mad Scientist
9. LostFan was Lance Storm, ECW Aligned Canadian Sensation and Impact Player
17. Susan Dealer
19. Chris Supreme
Roles are being sent out now. I will grant 36 hours for Night Actions. I'm just too nice.
Last edited by Postage; 05-23-2009 at 12:19 AM.