ECW: One Night Mafia - Page 76 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
 

Old 05-11-2009, 06:50 PM   #751 (permalink)
CBR
Little Poppa Pump
 
CBR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: A house
Posts: 2,408
CBR is an after thoughtCBR is an after thought
Default Re: ECW: One Night Mafia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Postage View Post
I like how you keep dodging the fact that:

- His role was CONFIRMED to be mayor (has nothing to do with finding out anything on any given player)

- He was never even a part of any night when he got replaced back in for AF being MIA on WF. Meaning even if he was JOAT(which he's proven not to be) he wouldn't have even found out any results till that night phase ended

- The fact that after I defended myself and called him out on a possible indy type role he didn't even respond back yet he is still on WF daily from what I've seen

- Also, MetalX who pretty much is a confirmed investigator now just announced his innocent list with me being on it.


Also, my play is questionable? Howso? Even if I get eliminated this night, I already revealed Retep the SK which we will all be finding is a fact the next day phase or if he gets killed this night via my role bro.

There are quite a few guys sailing on by and it's getting to be a pain in the ass.




^^
From what I've seen this far just because his role says Mayor doesn't mean that he has the typical mayor role. Who's to say he's not the mayor but with a JOAT type role? I know I've never seen my role at all before.

He replaced in after night 2. AF very well may have sent his role in for night one.

I agree with you on your third point, I also have a feeling that Ace wouldn't come out and announce a guy is innocent, then nobody non innocent attacks him at night?

I missed the post where Metal claimed you innocent, now I see it. I did however see his list as to who was who and your character was not on there. Interesting.

You revealed Retep as SK, doesn't clear you from my sus list.

At the end of the day I'm still going to wait to see what J2S has against you before I decide who to lynch. tomorrow.
__________________

Credit: Bro
CBR is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 05-11-2009, 06:54 PM   #752 (permalink)
Pierre=Alter Ego
 
RetepAdam.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Denver, CO.
Posts: 7,935
RetepAdam. is making a name for themselvesRetepAdam. is making a name for themselvesRetepAdam. is making a name for themselvesRetepAdam. is making a name for themselvesRetepAdam. is making a name for themselvesRetepAdam. is making a name for themselvesRetepAdam. is making a name for themselvesRetepAdam. is making a name for themselvesRetepAdam. is making a name for themselvesRetepAdam. is making a name for themselvesRetepAdam. is making a name for themselves
Default Re: ECW: One Night Mafia

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBR View Post
You revealed Retep as SK, doesn't clear you from my sus list.
Revealed me as SK?
RetepAdam. is offline  
Old 05-11-2009, 06:56 PM   #753 (permalink)
I like watching the puddles gather rain
 
JunkheadX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Canada
Posts: 3,946
JunkheadX is a rep whoreJunkheadX is a rep whoreJunkheadX is a rep whoreJunkheadX is a rep whoreJunkheadX is a rep whoreJunkheadX is a rep whoreJunkheadX is a rep whoreJunkheadX is a rep whoreJunkheadX is a rep whoreJunkheadX is a rep whoreJunkheadX is a rep whore
Default Re: ECW: One Night Mafia

BG on me tonight plz.

Postage what's ur character?

I of course know what it is but if you fail this test ur lynched ;D
__________________
JunkheadX is offline  
Old 05-11-2009, 07:07 PM   #754 (permalink)
Amazing
 
Postage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 4,236
Postage Postage Postage Postage Postage Postage Postage Postage Postage Postage Postage
Default Re: ECW: One Night Mafia

Quote:
He replaced in after night 2. AF very well may have sent his role in for night one.
Well "assuming" AF used his role on me and gave it to him is not really what I would call a great reason to find me suspicious. Because if you really think about he would have said something if he really got some useful info. Why would one send in his role yet not post especially if they have some sort of great info to add to the game? Regardless I recall the guy was MIA from WF for a bit resulting in his replacement. Can't really defend myself here much but all I can say that this theory is a long shot.

Quote:
From what I've seen this far just because his role says Mayor doesn't mean that he has the typical mayor role. Who's to say he's not the mayor but with a JOAT type role? I know I've never seen my role at all before.
The fact that the mayor is not a JOAT role is just common mafia knowledge really. Also, if you remember he clearly sated he was the investigator, he made absolutely no mention to having any other type of role.

With MetalX as investigator and dan_marino supposedly being an insane cop him claiming investigator really doesn't help his case.

Quote:
I missed the post where Metal claimed you innocent, now I see it. I did however see his list as to who was who and your character was not on there. Interesting.
Well that could be a fuck up on MetalX's part. Also X implied I was the last person he investigated which falls under Lostfan's leadership which could also give a reason as to why that happened. Point is that he cleared me as innocent.

Quote:
You revealed Retep as SK, doesn't clear you from my sus list.
Ok...whatever you say. Maybe when he's revealed as sk you'll change your mind? idk



Overall, the guy is a mafia newb so I expect some sort of confused play by him. I just assume he is suspicious of me for one reason or another and claimed investigator to get me lynched.

But by all means, if he ever decides to show and prove me wrong then please do.
__________________
Postage is offline  
Old 05-11-2009, 07:11 PM   #755 (permalink)
Amazing
 
Postage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 4,236
Postage Postage Postage Postage Postage Postage Postage Postage Postage Postage Postage
Default Re: ECW: One Night Mafia

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalX View Post
BG on me tonight plz.

Postage what's ur character?

I of course know what it is but if you fail this test ur lynched ;D
Chris Jericho, ECW Aligned Ayatollah of Rock N Rollah! ;D
__________________
Postage is offline  
Old 05-11-2009, 07:14 PM   #756 (permalink)
I like watching the puddles gather rain
 
JunkheadX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Canada
Posts: 3,946
JunkheadX is a rep whoreJunkheadX is a rep whoreJunkheadX is a rep whoreJunkheadX is a rep whoreJunkheadX is a rep whoreJunkheadX is a rep whoreJunkheadX is a rep whoreJunkheadX is a rep whoreJunkheadX is a rep whoreJunkheadX is a rep whoreJunkheadX is a rep whore
Post Re: ECW: One Night Mafia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Postage View Post
Chris Jericho, ECW Aligned Ayatollah of Rock N Rollah! ;D
This is correct.
__________________
JunkheadX is offline  
Old 05-11-2009, 07:30 PM   #757 (permalink)
CBR
Little Poppa Pump
 
CBR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: A house
Posts: 2,408
CBR is an after thoughtCBR is an after thought
Default Re: ECW: One Night Mafia

Alright, for now you're cleared, my bad. I honestly was just waiting to see what J2S had for us against you before making my lynch tomorrow.

Jericho seemed like a weird innocent until I remembered he got his start in ECW.
__________________

Credit: Bro
CBR is offline  
Old 05-11-2009, 09:31 PM   #758 (permalink)
Newbie
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 26
Jobs 2 Sandman is an after thought
Default Re: ECW: One Night Mafia

Honestly? This tickles me. I'm glad I'm not the only one paying attention, excellent work on Steven L.

Also, good to see that Lost Fan is co-running now and doing a rather nice job thus far.

I'll be back during the day period with my proof, also you're welcome for a deathless night phase.

Nice to know the mafia is predictible enough to block Retep for us.
Jobs 2 Sandman is offline  
Old 05-11-2009, 09:34 PM   #759 (permalink)
Is Rising
 
Rising's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,471
Rising is probably liked by SeabsRising is probably liked by SeabsRising is probably liked by SeabsRising is probably liked by SeabsRising is probably liked by SeabsRising is probably liked by SeabsRising is probably liked by SeabsRising is probably liked by SeabsRising is probably liked by SeabsRising is probably liked by SeabsRising is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: ECW: One Night Mafia

great that we got the mafia
__________________

[
CENTER]credit to postage, lol
Maderas
Rising is offline  
Old 05-11-2009, 09:40 PM   #760 (permalink)
Pierre=Alter Ego
 
RetepAdam.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Denver, CO.
Posts: 7,935
RetepAdam. is making a name for themselvesRetepAdam. is making a name for themselvesRetepAdam. is making a name for themselvesRetepAdam. is making a name for themselvesRetepAdam. is making a name for themselvesRetepAdam. is making a name for themselvesRetepAdam. is making a name for themselvesRetepAdam. is making a name for themselvesRetepAdam. is making a name for themselvesRetepAdam. is making a name for themselvesRetepAdam. is making a name for themselves
Default Re: ECW: One Night Mafia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jobs 2 Sandman View Post
Nice to know the mafia is predictible enough to block Retep for us.
Or maybe I just lied and didn't use my 3rd shot.

Maybe the Mafia should block me again or I'll target someone tonight.
RetepAdam. is offline  
 



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios