ECW: One Night Mafia - Page 4 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #31 of 1165 (permalink) Old 04-30-2009, 10:56 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 5,633
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: ECW: One Night Mafia

AussieFan is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #32 of 1165 (permalink) Old 04-30-2009, 11:12 PM
Pierre=Alter Ego
 
RetepAdam.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Denver, CO.
Posts: 8,065
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
                     
Re: ECW: One Night Mafia

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~AF. View Post
Holy shit, you even LOOK like Heyman!
RetepAdam. is offline  
post #33 of 1165 (permalink) Old 05-01-2009, 02:07 AM
How you doin?
 
Santa Lawls's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 2,604
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
                     
Re: ECW: One Night Mafia

Hey guys, just read through some shit. So nothing much has happened yeh?



Santa Lawls is offline  
post #34 of 1165 (permalink) Old 05-01-2009, 04:57 AM
Gandhi Mate, Gandhi
 
RudeDolph's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 370
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
                     
Re: ECW: One Night Mafia

Looking forward to the tag match because you would think all 4 characters would align themselves with ECW but maybe one of the tag teams is mafia? IDK

I also have my suspisions about Lostfan. I understand he might of got confused whether it was day or night but he voted way too early and, if he were an innocent, he wouldn't have an opinion so early on. He gave no reasoning behind it so I think he is scum.

Formerly known as:

Ultimoron
UltiStrawburry17Fan
NaFFan
FlashFlood

Last edited by RudeDolph; 05-01-2009 at 05:00 AM. Reason: typo
RudeDolph is offline  
post #35 of 1165 (permalink) Old 05-01-2009, 05:14 AM
Newbie
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 26
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
 
Re: ECW: One Night Mafia

Sadly, not Sandman. And as much as I'd like to job out to him, if he's scum I'll riot.

To the doc/bg/protector, I'd suggest NOT protecting AF tonight if you haven't already,only because I've come across ALOT of mayoral roles in my time and know a few things about them.

Mayors are sometimes just double votes, but more often than not are bulletproof or at the very least have night protection, and a smart scum will normally avoid targeting them at all costs simply due to the chance of wasting a kill, one revealed townie doesn't mean a thing if the rest of them die on schedule. *nod*

The other reason I implore you guys (and I realize here, I'm a newbie so you can feel free to ignore this, or tld'r) to not immediately trust AF is because Mayor's are known to sometimes be red herrings, or indy survivors. Not normally kill possessors but certainly not town.

And seeing as the role IS Paul E. Dangerously.. The E Stands for "I'LL CRUCIFY YOU DREAMER!" there's a 50/50 chance he's a bad mayor with a safe claim just waiting to breeze through to the end.

I have no proof of this, and wont be pushing for a lynch on him without it, but I certainly wouldn't devote ALL my faith to him.

Thanks, for reading. Hope to be of some help in my first game
Jobs 2 Sandman is offline  
post #36 of 1165 (permalink) Old 05-01-2009, 06:12 AM
Valar Morghulis
 
Victarion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: STARLING CITY
Posts: 7,546
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: ECW: One Night Mafia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan Dealer View Post
Ace already said he is mayor/president. I wouldn't be surprised if he was double voter. BG probably should protect AF since he is the only confirmed inno, even though his role really isn't that great.
It might be or it might not be. Your over-estimating his confirmed innocent degree of effect on the game, esp if he's only a double voter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetepAdam. View Post
This.

Or protect himself if you want to be sure to keep an Innocent power role alive.

What are his better options? Protect randomly?
Yes protecting randomly is far fucking better. 1)How do you know what powers the mayor might have, if he's out in the open then bulletproof seems likely. 2) You're giving the scum a free fucking kill. Nice job, not understanding that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBR View Post
The comment from Lost about not protecting a proven innocent makes me think he's mafia. Telling the BG not to protect one of two confirmed innocents (the BG being the second) screams scum to me.
Why does it scream scum? VAGUE general statements. Nice job giving the scum a free kill.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimoron View Post
I also have my suspisions about Lostfan. I understand he might of got confused whether it was day or night but he voted way too early and, if he were an innocent, he wouldn't have an opinion so early on. He gave no reasoning behind it so I think he is scum.
Since it wasn't clear it wasn't a night start I random voted.
Random. Why is having an opinion scummy? Psst you're being oppurtunistic. It clearly wasn't a serious vote.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jobs 2 Sandman View Post
To the doc/bg/protector, I'd suggest NOT protecting AF tonight if you haven't already,only because I've come across ALOT of mayoral roles in my time and know a few things about them.

Mayors are sometimes just double votes, but more often than not are bulletproof or at the very least have night protection, and a smart scum will normally avoid targeting them at all costs simply due to the chance of wasting a kill, one revealed townie doesn't mean a thing if the rest of them die on schedule. *nod*

The other reason I implore you guys (and I realize here, I'm a newbie so you can feel free to ignore this, or tld'r) to not immediately trust AF is because Mayor's are known to sometimes be red herrings, or indy survivors. Not normally kill possessors but certainly not town.

And seeing as the role IS Paul E. Dangerously.. The E Stands for "I'LL CRUCIFY YOU DREAMER!" there's a 50/50 chance he's a bad mayor with a safe claim just waiting to breeze through to the end.

I have no proof of this, and wont be pushing for a lynch on him without it, but I certainly wouldn't devote ALL my faith to him.
Agree w/ the bolded. It's stupid to BG him just b/c he might die, double voter is a pretty shitty power anyway.

Also I don't think there's a chance he's not innocent. That'd be fairly bastard moddery, having him listed as innocent in the opening post and then switch his alignment? Seems strange and unlikely.

Psst don't play the newbie card when you know what you're talking about though
Victarion is offline  
post #37 of 1165 (permalink) Old 05-01-2009, 06:16 AM
How you doin?
 
Santa Lawls's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 2,604
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
                     
Re: ECW: One Night Mafia

Lostfan doesn't seem that scummy. He lynched because he thought it was day, give the game time before you start to suspect.



Santa Lawls is offline  
post #38 of 1165 (permalink) Old 05-01-2009, 06:19 AM
Valar Morghulis
 
Victarion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: STARLING CITY
Posts: 7,546
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: ECW: One Night Mafia

"That scummy" implies scummy still. Care to say why?

Never too early to suspect people.


Fos: RetepAdam
Victarion is offline  
post #39 of 1165 (permalink) Old 05-01-2009, 06:39 AM
The Man
 
BEST FOUR COLLY BIRDS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Rhode Island
Posts: 13,863
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
                     
Re: ECW: One Night Mafia

Let's hope for a good night.
BEST FOUR COLLY BIRDS is offline  
post #40 of 1165 (permalink) Old 05-01-2009, 07:34 AM
Gandhi Mate, Gandhi
 
RudeDolph's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 370
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
                     
Re: ECW: One Night Mafia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostfan View Post
Since it wasn't clear it wasn't a night start I random voted.
Random. Why is having an opinion scummy? Psst you're being oppurtunistic. It clearly wasn't a serious vote.
OK, I'll reserve judgment for now then.

What does FoS mean?

Formerly known as:

Ultimoron
UltiStrawburry17Fan
NaFFan
FlashFlood
RudeDolph is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
 

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome