ECW: One Night Mafia - Page 15 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
 

Old 05-02-2009, 08:02 AM   #141 (permalink)
THE X MOVEMENT
 
JunkheadX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Canada
Posts: 3,939
JunkheadX is a rep whoreJunkheadX is a rep whoreJunkheadX is a rep whoreJunkheadX is a rep whoreJunkheadX is a rep whoreJunkheadX is a rep whoreJunkheadX is a rep whoreJunkheadX is a rep whoreJunkheadX is a rep whoreJunkheadX is a rep whoreJunkheadX is a rep whore
Default Re: ECW: One Night Mafia

Good night, glad we at least got rid of one of the people in what looks like a Indy Faction.

ThunderMan seems scummy cause like u know he's trying to lynch someone silenced and stuff.
__________________
JunkheadX is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 05-02-2009, 08:09 AM   #142 (permalink)
Valar Morghulis
 
Victarion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: STARLING CITY
Posts: 7,464
Victarion 31501 - 50000Victarion 31501 - 50000Victarion 31501 - 50000Victarion 31501 - 50000Victarion 31501 - 50000Victarion 31501 - 50000Victarion 31501 - 50000Victarion 31501 - 50000Victarion 31501 - 50000Victarion 31501 - 50000Victarion 31501 - 50000
Default Re: ECW: One Night Mafia

He wasn't the first one to do so though.

Indy faction? Yeh looks likely, we don't 100% know the role but it seems like he tried to kill me. P.s. that's why you DON'T EVER direct a bodyguard in situations like this, unless there's a possible game breaking strategy.

Anyway. Want more weighing in on night and stuff.

At least we KNOW someone will be lynched today too, well assuming we don't vote NL, which we won't ;D
Victarion is offline  
Old 05-02-2009, 08:14 AM   #143 (permalink)
Forever
 
ThunderAngel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: From Downtown, outta nowhere, in a heartbeat!
Posts: 5,090
ThunderAngel is a rep whoreThunderAngel is a rep whoreThunderAngel is a rep whoreThunderAngel is a rep whoreThunderAngel is a rep whoreThunderAngel is a rep whoreThunderAngel is a rep whoreThunderAngel is a rep whoreThunderAngel is a rep whoreThunderAngel is a rep whoreThunderAngel is a rep whore
Default Re: ECW: One Night Mafia

Right it makes sense now. I thought CBR was a silencer as in he silenced them, not they targetted him and therefore became silenced. Unvote

I'm sorry for my head not being in the game, I'm going to try and focus more now. I realise I am sus, looks like I have an uphill battle again. But atleats this time I don't need to lie.
ThunderAngel is offline  
Old 05-02-2009, 08:17 AM   #144 (permalink)
Crazier than Santorum and Bachmann's love child
 
CM Dealer's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: San Francisco
Posts: 2,283
CM Dealer 11001 - 11500CM Dealer 11001 - 11500CM Dealer 11001 - 11500CM Dealer 11001 - 11500CM Dealer 11001 - 11500CM Dealer 11001 - 11500CM Dealer 11001 - 11500CM Dealer 11001 - 11500CM Dealer 11001 - 11500CM Dealer 11001 - 11500CM Dealer 11001 - 11500
Default Re: ECW: One Night Mafia

I can't believe T-Man would play carelessly as mafia two times in a row, so I am a little hesitant about lynching him. CBR does have a weird role, and I wouldn't be surprised if he was non-inno. Him lynching Steven was very sus, especially because he's smart enough to remember any role gets silenced, not just kills. AF is clear to me, and I doubt both Steven and RKO are both mafia. Retep is kinda sus for not reading the thread, but not sus enough for a lynch. For now, FoS on CBR and Retep and TMan.
__________________


MADERAS
AIRAI
MALAKAI
WHATEVER THE SHIT TEAM IN ALL-STARS WAS
CM Dealer is offline  
Old 05-02-2009, 08:19 AM   #145 (permalink)
Valar Morghulis
 
Victarion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: STARLING CITY
Posts: 7,464
Victarion 31501 - 50000Victarion 31501 - 50000Victarion 31501 - 50000Victarion 31501 - 50000Victarion 31501 - 50000Victarion 31501 - 50000Victarion 31501 - 50000Victarion 31501 - 50000Victarion 31501 - 50000Victarion 31501 - 50000Victarion 31501 - 50000
Default Re: ECW: One Night Mafia

I'd like a character claim from CBR btw, in case that was lost in the shuffle. He should have no hesitancy to give it, really. Esp. since mafia have safe claims etc so it shouldn't matter
Victarion is offline  
Old 05-02-2009, 09:16 AM   #146 (permalink)
Gandhi Mate, Gandhi
 
FlashFlood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 368
FlashFlood 1501 - 2000FlashFlood 1501 - 2000FlashFlood 1501 - 2000FlashFlood 1501 - 2000FlashFlood 1501 - 2000FlashFlood 1501 - 2000FlashFlood 1501 - 2000FlashFlood 1501 - 2000FlashFlood 1501 - 2000FlashFlood 1501 - 2000FlashFlood 1501 - 2000
Default Re: ECW: One Night Mafia

For the record, I'm not lynching RKO920 because he's been silenced, I'm lynching him because:
1. He was lying low in the first 36 hours
2. His first post was "Here" - Fair enough, maybe he just had no opinion at the time?
3. His second post was "My role is meh" - A lame attempt at reverse psychology?
4. His third post was quite rude making me not want him in the game anyway
5. I have my suspicions about CBR and RetepAdam and they both voted for Steven L not RKO - Maybe CBR and RetepAdam are mafia and they know that, out of the two silenced, Steven L is innocent which is why they are voting to get him out; hence vote for RKO because he's prob mafia
__________________
WF Mafia Record (2014-Current)

Star Trek Mafia - Mafia Goon - Lost
World Cup Mafia - Town Mason - Won
Saiyan Saya Mafia - Odd-Night Watcher - Won

Asterix Mafia - Serial Killer - Lost
Spiderman Mafia - Motivator - Won

Win - Loss
3 - 2

End of Game Wins
2/3



Last edited by FlashFlood : 05-02-2009 at 09:19 AM. Reason: so many typos
FlashFlood is online now  
Old 05-02-2009, 09:24 AM   #147 (permalink)
Valar Morghulis
 
Victarion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: STARLING CITY
Posts: 7,464
Victarion 31501 - 50000Victarion 31501 - 50000Victarion 31501 - 50000Victarion 31501 - 50000Victarion 31501 - 50000Victarion 31501 - 50000Victarion 31501 - 50000Victarion 31501 - 50000Victarion 31501 - 50000Victarion 31501 - 50000Victarion 31501 - 50000
Default Re: ECW: One Night Mafia

However lynching him while he's silenced is poor play, as it gives us no chance to hear a claim and weigh it up, thus it's esentially a blind lynch.

As for your points:
1)He's not the only one.
2)Didn't you say I had an opinion too early? This isn't really a point against him per se.
3) Eh not the only one, thus meh. Plus WIFOM either way.
4)Eh rude =/= scummy
5) Oh I think both CBR and Retep are innocent at the moment, so I don't see them as defending him.

Either way we're off to a very good start, let's not blow it plz. NO innocents dead to begin is pretty damn lucky, so yeh. .

Vote stands on the thunderman, not sure I like Nov's vote, something about the way it's written rubs me the wrong way.
Kantos has read the thread and offered no thoughts.
CBR should clarify if he's bulletproof, he can't be killed either way or the killer will be silenced Haha so he's as good as
Victarion is offline  
Old 05-02-2009, 09:30 AM   #148 (permalink)
Is Rising
 
Rising's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,469
Rising 31501 - 50000Rising 31501 - 50000Rising 31501 - 50000Rising 31501 - 50000Rising 31501 - 50000Rising 31501 - 50000Rising 31501 - 50000Rising 31501 - 50000Rising 31501 - 50000Rising 31501 - 50000Rising 31501 - 50000
Default Re: ECW: One Night Mafia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostfan View Post
Actually the chances are they're not, since why would the Mafia GF carry out the kill himself? Also w/ 2 killing roles then it makes it less likely.


No. I didn't try to kill anyone.


Yeh targeted not targeted for kill. And no, not really, if they had a killing role you'd be dead, no??


Well even if he was his kill would still go through, but look at the flavour and it looks like Sandman and Rhyno tried to kill me.


Anyone who thought my plan was scummy was stupid, tbf. Like really stupid, especially considering I was proved right.



So from night:
Cbr was targeted and silenced L and RKo- he's not dead? Conclusion they can't kill. (you never mentioned being bulletproof)
Someone (maybe 2 people) tried to kill me- Conclusion, them people's were stupid. Sandman could be a possible vigilante I guess, but well as I said a vig shot was incredibly moronic.
Postage you said you could possibly find a mafia member, any luck w/ that?
Dealer is innocent.

Jobs2Sandman's role was some sort of indi, not sure what it specifically did though, with a smallish player base we won't have too many indi's tho I should imagine.

Also any chance of a character claim CBR now that you've outed your role?
yes you are right

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunderman View Post
A good night there. We found out there could well be a second faction of maybe 3 players max, looking at the size of the game. Also am liking the idea of The Ace using characters in the night phase as when we come to the later stages and the inevetiable character claims come we can look back and see what characters are defo in the game.

Retep is coming off very sus by not wanting to read night. CBR is coming over sus as well, unless Steven L or RKO are in fact mafia. So im going to lynch: RKO920
this post says you read the night pretty ok and yet you have not read the most noticeable part in night post that they are silenced
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunderman View Post
CBR is silencer then? Isn't that usually a mafia role?

why silence someone on night 1? Screaming scum to me.
you said you are suspicious of cbr in previous post what were you suspicious about?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunderman View Post
Right it makes sense now. I thought CBR was a silencer as in he silenced them, not they targetted him and therefore became silenced. Unvote

I'm sorry for my head not being in the game, I'm going to try and focus more now. I realise I am sus, looks like I have an uphill battle again. But atleats this time I don't need to lie.
you weren't focusing on the game yet till you found retep and cbr suspicious and your read night pretty well it seems exepect the silenced part
vote:thunderman
i cannot post much as i have pr so don't expect me to lynch or ulynch quickly
__________________

[
CENTER]credit to postage, lol
Maderas
Rising is offline  
Old 05-02-2009, 09:34 AM   #149 (permalink)
The Man
 
BEST FOR BUSINESS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Rhode Island
Posts: 12,623
BEST FOR BUSINESS 16501 - 17000BEST FOR BUSINESS 16501 - 17000BEST FOR BUSINESS 16501 - 17000BEST FOR BUSINESS 16501 - 17000BEST FOR BUSINESS 16501 - 17000BEST FOR BUSINESS 16501 - 17000BEST FOR BUSINESS 16501 - 17000BEST FOR BUSINESS 16501 - 17000BEST FOR BUSINESS 16501 - 17000BEST FOR BUSINESS 16501 - 17000BEST FOR BUSINESS 16501 - 17000
Default Re: ECW: One Night Mafia

Lynch Thunderman

I'm fine with this lynch.
BEST FOR BUSINESS is online now  
Old 05-02-2009, 09:35 AM   #150 (permalink)
DH
lyfe
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Ontario
Posts: 8,889
DH 31501 - 50000DH 31501 - 50000DH 31501 - 50000DH 31501 - 50000DH 31501 - 50000DH 31501 - 50000DH 31501 - 50000DH 31501 - 50000DH 31501 - 50000DH 31501 - 50000DH 31501 - 50000
Default Re: ECW: One Night Mafia

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBR View Post
FOS on me because I'm keen on lynching somebody who targted me? My role silences people for the next day phase when they target me so you can see why I'd want to lynch one of the two of them.
It doesn't say that they try to kill you though. Where the hell are you drawing that conclusion from? Terrible logic, might wanna look into that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostfan View Post
Erm yeh someone tried to kill me? Fucking OWNED.
Shows that a noob did it because they would have to realize that you have like every role on you Night 1 anyways, it's a waste.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunderman View Post
CBR is silencer then? Isn't that usually a mafia role?

why silence someone on night 1? Screaming scum to me.
ffs if you're gonna sign up for a game, don't just expect to get through by coming in and not reading. I'm glad The Ace has made it so that you have to read the writeups in order to fully understand what is happening.

This also shows desperate scumhunting by you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostfan View Post
However lynching him while he's silenced is poor play, as it gives us no chance to hear a claim and weigh it up, thus it's esentially a blind lynch.
Okai, well Jarrett isn't the brightest crayon in the box. For all we know he could just choose to target CBR every night so that he's silenced, and then according to your logic, he can't be lynched.

From here on out if people are dumb enough to use their role on CBR, I won't care if they're silenced or not. But for now, we should probably let them go since we have no proof they have killing roles, nor do we have proof that they are anti-town.

Vote: Thunderman btw for his lack of reading the thread. This seems weak but he just comes in and points out that silencing Night 1 is scummy or whatever. Well it's usually a scum role, so yeh, but in this case it's not, and CBR didn't mean to silence, that's what his role does automatically.

Also seems like he's scumhunting right off the bat. I mean, there's nothing wrong with scum-hunting, but then he apologizes and expects us to sympathize for him now that he has 'an uphill battle'.
DH is offline  
 



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios