The Simpsons Mafia Game Thread - Page 98 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
 

Old 11-08-2008, 06:35 PM   #971 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 5,633
AussieFan has made a name for themselvesAussieFan has made a name for themselvesAussieFan has made a name for themselvesAussieFan has made a name for themselvesAussieFan has made a name for themselvesAussieFan has made a name for themselvesAussieFan has made a name for themselvesAussieFan has made a name for themselvesAussieFan has made a name for themselvesAussieFan has made a name for themselvesAussieFan has made a name for themselves
Default Re: The Simpsons Mafia Game Thread

Unlynch
Lynch Sticksy


I have been sus of him from the beginning. Also drawing that claim outta Dan_Marino now puts a bullet on his head. BG or if Dr.Nick is out there Doc/BG on Dan tonight...

If Sticksy turns out mafia im thinking that maybe S-I and another are the last 2. But S-I for sure imo.
AussieFan is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 11-08-2008, 07:03 PM   #972 (permalink)
Valar Morghulis
 
Victarion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: STARLING CITY
Posts: 7,490
Victarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: The Simpsons Mafia Game Thread

Case on S-I?
Victarion is offline  
Old 11-08-2008, 07:21 PM   #973 (permalink)
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
Dagax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Chile
Posts: 938
Dagax Dagax Dagax Dagax Dagax Dagax Dagax Dagax Dagax Dagax Dagax
Default Re: The Simpsons Mafia Game Thread

8 Lynches against Sticksy, and it's 13 for majority.

You may start sending me and C..B..R your night roles if you want.
Dagax is offline  
Old 11-08-2008, 07:39 PM   #974 (permalink)
Turn Out The Lights
 
Rush's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: It's a ruse
Posts: 18,236
Rush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep Weekend
Default Re: The Simpsons Mafia Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by AussieFan View Post
Unlynch
Lynch Sticksy


I have been sus of him from the beginning. Also drawing that claim outta Dan_Marino now puts a bullet on his head. BG or if Dr.Nick is out there Doc/BG on Dan tonight...

If Sticksy turns out mafia im thinking that maybe S-I and another are the last 2. But S-I for sure imo.
Ironic that you say that seeing as i'm Dr. Nick Riviera. Trying not to quote my PM but as i'm a bad doctor I have a 25% of killing my target, 25% chance of doing nothing and 50% chance of protecting my target.

My targets for each of the nights have been -

Night 1: BrownieDude
Night 2: Kantos
Night 3: Chelseafan
__________________

Rush is offline  
Old 11-08-2008, 07:40 PM   #975 (permalink)
Valar Morghulis
 
Victarion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: STARLING CITY
Posts: 7,490
Victarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: The Simpsons Mafia Game Thread

Quack doc? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Also please stay the fuck awaqy from me, k thnx. I guess day is over now..or is that not what CBR meant is his last post?
Victarion is offline  
Old 11-08-2008, 07:43 PM   #976 (permalink)
Amazing
 
Postage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 4,236
Postage Postage Postage Postage Postage Postage Postage Postage Postage Postage Postage
Default Re: The Simpsons Mafia Game Thread

Hi everybody! Hi, DR. Nick.

Seems cool to me. Don't use you're role on me in the future thanks.

Unlynch

I still have reason to believe that Aerts and MetalX are mafia.
__________________
Postage is offline  
Old 11-08-2008, 07:44 PM   #977 (permalink)
Valar Morghulis
 
Victarion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: STARLING CITY
Posts: 7,490
Victarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: The Simpsons Mafia Game Thread

I wouldn't have claimed if I was Sticksy, and would have called you all morons.

People I'm suspicious of: S-I, PHEN0M, Doddsy, Postage(2),Doddsy mebbe. At least some part of this post is a lie.
Victarion is offline  
Old 11-08-2008, 07:45 PM   #978 (permalink)
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
Dagax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Chile
Posts: 938
Dagax Dagax Dagax Dagax Dagax Dagax Dagax Dagax Dagax Dagax Dagax
Default Re: The Simpsons Mafia Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelseafan View Post
Quack doc? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Also please stay the fuck awaqy from me, k thnx. I guess day is over now..or is that not what CBR meant is his last post?
Day's not over
Dagax is offline  
Old 11-08-2008, 07:46 PM   #979 (permalink)
Valar Morghulis
 
Victarion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: STARLING CITY
Posts: 7,490
Victarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: The Simpsons Mafia Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Postage View Post
Hi everybody! Hi, DR. Nick.

Seems cool to me. Don't use you're role on me in the future thanks.

Unlynch

I still have reason to believe that Aerts and MetalX are mafia.
Perhaps you'd care to share the reason? If not, then well, meh.
Victarion is offline  
Old 11-08-2008, 07:47 PM   #980 (permalink)
Turn Out The Lights
 
Rush's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: It's a ruse
Posts: 18,236
Rush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep Weekend
Default Re: The Simpsons Mafia Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelseafan View Post
Quack doc? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Also please stay the fuck awaqy from me, k thnx. I guess day is over now..or is that not what CBR meant is his last post?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Postage View Post
Hi everybody! Hi, DR. Nick.

Seems cool to me. Don't use you're role on me in the future thanks.

Unlynch

I still have reason to believe that Aerts and MetalX are mafia.
Yeah, i wasn't sure if i should keep on gambling that i wouldn't kill anyone or just not use my role

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelseafan View Post
I wouldn't have claimed if I was Sticksy, and would have called you all morons.

People I'm suspicious of: S-I, PHEN0M, Doddsy, Postage(2),Doddsy mebbe. At least some part of this post is a lie.
Nah, that would just be a bad reaction and we all know acting like a twat when someone puts a nonsense lynch on you is very bad
__________________

Rush is offline  
 



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios