Mushroom Kingdom Mafia Game Thread - Page 8 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #71 of 2119 (permalink) Old 10-19-2008, 08:38 AM
To obtain, something of equal value must be lost..
 
21st Century Calendar Holiday's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: The Little Planet
Posts: 15,919
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Mushroom Kingdom Mafia Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownieDude View Post
Question Time:

1) Who are your main suspicions at this stage (honest)
2) What is your favourite alignment?

Oh, and by the way it is my task to make sure that no harm befalls to me and my mates! [/breadcrumb]
1) Nobody
2) Never been indy, so I'd like to be indy at some point but between mafia and innocent, I prefer mafia or a VERY STRONG innocent role like in Harry Potter Mafia

It's my task to do that too. Pretty sure it says that in everyone's PM. Not really usable or I would've saved it for later
21st Century Calendar Holiday is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #72 of 2119 (permalink) Old 10-19-2008, 08:39 AM
Winter is coming.
 
Kantos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: In Suffolk trying too hard.
Posts: 532
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Mushroom Kingdom Mafia Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownieDude View Post
Question Time:

1) Who are your main suspicions at this stage (honest)
2) What is your favourite alignment?

Oh, and by the way it is my task to make sure that no harm befalls to me and my mates! [/breadcrumb]
1) No one we're 70 posts in.
2) Monarchy aligned
Kantos is offline  
post #73 of 2119 (permalink) Old 10-19-2008, 08:41 AM
To obtain, something of equal value must be lost..
 
21st Century Calendar Holiday's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: The Little Planet
Posts: 15,919
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Mushroom Kingdom Mafia Game Thread

Monarch aligned is kind of awesome
21st Century Calendar Holiday is offline  
post #74 of 2119 (permalink) Old 10-19-2008, 08:44 AM
Turn Out The Lights
 
XABI ALONSO'S WINNING CHRISTMAS SMILE's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: It's a ruse
Posts: 18,407
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
                     
Re: Mushroom Kingdom Mafia Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownieDude View Post
It wasn't serious, my number 1 suspicion is actually Sticksy followed by Fail.

Answer:

Claiming godfather is always a fairly effective way to see who is happy to promote the belief you are scummy. Lets face it, no one seriously claims GF is they were.

Counter Question:

Why am I so scummy when this is at least the 4th time I have done this?
WIFOM tbh. Maybe you've just been waiting for the game you're mafia to do it and say that you always do it and would the GF actually play like that

Question: Why am i always suss on Day 1?


XABI ALONSO'S WINNING CHRISTMAS SMILE is offline  
post #75 of 2119 (permalink) Old 10-19-2008, 08:44 AM
Valar Morghulis
 
Victarion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: STARLING CITY
Posts: 7,546
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Mushroom Kingdom Mafia Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownieDude View Post
It wasn't serious, my number 1 suspicion is actually Sticksy followed by Fail.

Answer:

Claiming godfather is always a fairly effective way to see who is happy to promote the belief you are scummy. Lets face it, no one seriously claims GF is they were.

Counter Question:

Why am I so scummy when this is at least the 4th time I have done this?
Where did I say that was the reason you were scummy? Or in fact the only reason.

I find your first question, to be somewhat strange this early in the game. Feels like it has an alterior motive.

Also you're "be honest" thing, didn't like that really.

Why did you automatically assume that was the reason, true it was the reason I was voting for you, but yea, that was a relatively random vote.

And I don't like people claiming Godfather in general.

Also you suspect people who suspect you because you claim GF, right? Why, again?
Victarion is offline  
post #76 of 2119 (permalink) Old 10-19-2008, 08:45 AM
To obtain, something of equal value must be lost..
 
21st Century Calendar Holiday's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: The Little Planet
Posts: 15,919
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Mushroom Kingdom Mafia Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sticksy View Post
WIFOM tbh. Maybe you've just been waiting for the game you're mafia to do it and say that you always do it and would the GF actually play like that

Question: Why am i always suss on Day 1?
You sus every day
21st Century Calendar Holiday is offline  
post #77 of 2119 (permalink) Old 10-19-2008, 08:45 AM
MERRY JUNKMAS
 
frosty, the Xmas junkie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Canada
Posts: 3,961
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
                     
Re: Mushroom Kingdom Mafia Game Thread

I'm winning.

frosty, the Xmas Junkie, had a very white nose
he snorted lines all the f'ing time, and slept with many hoes!!


frosty, the Xmas junkie is offline  
post #78 of 2119 (permalink) Old 10-19-2008, 08:46 AM
Superduper
 
Alcoholic's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 5,604
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Mushroom Kingdom Mafia Game Thread

Sticksy, I blaim the pedo bear.
Alcoholic is offline  
post #79 of 2119 (permalink) Old 10-19-2008, 08:46 AM
To obtain, something of equal value must be lost..
 
21st Century Calendar Holiday's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: The Little Planet
Posts: 15,919
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Mushroom Kingdom Mafia Game Thread

OMG, clue planter X
21st Century Calendar Holiday is offline  
post #80 of 2119 (permalink) Old 10-19-2008, 08:46 AM
Valar Morghulis
 
Victarion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: STARLING CITY
Posts: 7,546
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Mushroom Kingdom Mafia Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalX View Post
I'm winning.
1st warning.
Victarion is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
 

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome