Mushroom Kingdom Mafia Game Thread - Page 10 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
 

Old 10-19-2008, 07:52 AM   #91 (permalink)
.BD
Winner.
 
.BD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Winner's Circle
Posts: 6,631
.BD is a HOF inductee.BD is a HOF inductee.BD is a HOF inductee.BD is a HOF inductee.BD is a HOF inductee.BD is a HOF inductee.BD is a HOF inductee.BD is a HOF inductee.BD is a HOF inductee.BD is a HOF inductee.BD is a HOF inductee
Default Re: Mushroom Kingdom Mafia Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelseafan View Post
Where did I say that was the reason you were scummy? Or in fact the only reason.

I find your first question, to be somewhat strange this early in the game. Feels like it has an alterior motive.

Also you're "be honest" thing, didn't like that really.

Why did you automatically assume that was the reason, true it was the reason I was voting for you, but yea, that was a relatively random vote.

And I don't like people claiming Godfather in general.

Also you suspect people who suspect you because you claim GF, right? Why, again?
Well all I have done is claim godfather, so I assumed that would be the reason, especially as that was the focal point of youre previous post.

I understand your mixed sentiments about the first question, but the "be honest" was to stop all this BD IS GODFATHER or CF IS MAFIA non-sense and see some genuine suspicion rather than genuine spam.

And uh, call it WIFOM, call it strange, but honestly putting any weight at all in an early godfather claim is quite unintelligent. Seems like the perfect opportunity for the mafia to put justified suspicion on me.

I do it every game though, so yeah. You normally don't tend to so aggressively attack me.

Oh and Invincible you are coming across quite scummy, although your play does resemble your play in BC.

Your oversight of my breadcrumb is also highly interesting, CF and Sticksy.

Last edited by .BD : 10-19-2008 at 07:54 AM.
.BD is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 10-19-2008, 07:53 AM   #92 (permalink)
To obtain, something of equal value must be lost..
 
Goku's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: The Little Planet
Posts: 15,792
Goku is a rep whoreGoku is a rep whoreGoku is a rep whoreGoku is a rep whoreGoku is a rep whoreGoku is a rep whoreGoku is a rep whoreGoku is a rep whoreGoku is a rep whoreGoku is a rep whoreGoku is a rep whore
Default Re: Mushroom Kingdom Mafia Game Thread

What is WIFOM ?
Goku is offline  
Old 10-19-2008, 07:53 AM   #93 (permalink)
Valar Morghulis
 
Victarion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: STARLING CITY
Posts: 7,509
Victarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: Mushroom Kingdom Mafia Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sticksy View Post
I'm willing to go with the 20% odds that you're mafia (assuming 5 man mafia), throw in a couple more non-innocents that boost up the odds then you're looking like a good lynch
5 man mafia? What made you think that?

What do you think we're up against, in terms of non innocents.

That's true, BD yes. I normally don't. I'm quite content that you're innocent, for the moment though.
Victarion is offline  
Old 10-19-2008, 07:54 AM   #94 (permalink)
Winter is coming.
 
Kantos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: In Suffolk trying too hard.
Posts: 532
Kantos has made a name for themselvesKantos has made a name for themselvesKantos has made a name for themselvesKantos has made a name for themselvesKantos has made a name for themselvesKantos has made a name for themselvesKantos has made a name for themselvesKantos has made a name for themselvesKantos has made a name for themselvesKantos has made a name for themselvesKantos has made a name for themselves
Default Re: Mushroom Kingdom Mafia Game Thread

Brownie you realise WIFOM is a mafia tictac and you just said you're using it?
Kantos is offline  
Old 10-19-2008, 07:54 AM   #95 (permalink)
Superduper
 
Alcoholic's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 5,601
Alcoholic is a HOF inducteeAlcoholic is a HOF inducteeAlcoholic is a HOF inducteeAlcoholic is a HOF inducteeAlcoholic is a HOF inducteeAlcoholic is a HOF inducteeAlcoholic is a HOF inducteeAlcoholic is a HOF inducteeAlcoholic is a HOF inducteeAlcoholic is a HOF inducteeAlcoholic is a HOF inductee
Default Re: Mushroom Kingdom Mafia Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invincible View Post
What is WIFOM ?
I second that.
Alcoholic is offline  
Old 10-19-2008, 07:55 AM   #96 (permalink)
Valar Morghulis
 
Victarion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: STARLING CITY
Posts: 7,509
Victarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: Mushroom Kingdom Mafia Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invincible View Post
What is WIFOM ?
Wine in front of me.

Basically circular logic.
E.g.

I wouldn't say that if I was mafia , but you might be mafia and just be saying that, or maybe you might be saying I might be saying that etc. Vicious cycle.
Victarion is offline  
Old 10-19-2008, 07:55 AM   #97 (permalink)
To obtain, something of equal value must be lost..
 
Goku's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: The Little Planet
Posts: 15,792
Goku is a rep whoreGoku is a rep whoreGoku is a rep whoreGoku is a rep whoreGoku is a rep whoreGoku is a rep whoreGoku is a rep whoreGoku is a rep whoreGoku is a rep whoreGoku is a rep whoreGoku is a rep whore
Default Re: Mushroom Kingdom Mafia Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelseafan View Post
What do you think we're up against, in terms of non innocents.
General Question ? 6/7 non-innocents imo
Goku is offline  
Old 10-19-2008, 07:56 AM   #98 (permalink)
Superduper
 
Alcoholic's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 5,601
Alcoholic is a HOF inducteeAlcoholic is a HOF inducteeAlcoholic is a HOF inducteeAlcoholic is a HOF inducteeAlcoholic is a HOF inducteeAlcoholic is a HOF inducteeAlcoholic is a HOF inducteeAlcoholic is a HOF inducteeAlcoholic is a HOF inducteeAlcoholic is a HOF inducteeAlcoholic is a HOF inductee
Default Re: Mushroom Kingdom Mafia Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelseafan View Post
Wine in front of me.

Basically circular logic.
E.g.

I wouldn't say that if I was mafia , but you might be mafia and just be saying that, or maybe you might be saying I might be saying that etc. Vicious cycle.
The hell?

Lynch: Brownieguy
Alcoholic is offline  
Old 10-19-2008, 07:56 AM   #99 (permalink)
.BD
Winner.
 
.BD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Winner's Circle
Posts: 6,631
.BD is a HOF inductee.BD is a HOF inductee.BD is a HOF inductee.BD is a HOF inductee.BD is a HOF inductee.BD is a HOF inductee.BD is a HOF inductee.BD is a HOF inductee.BD is a HOF inductee.BD is a HOF inductee.BD is a HOF inductee
Default Re: Mushroom Kingdom Mafia Game Thread

WIFOM isn't a mafia tactic. Sticksy brought it up, I used odds to back my point up so its not WIFOM so much as stab in the dark.

It is wine in front of me Invincible. Someone else can explain its relevance in mafia.

If anyone else can see my innocence there is some very scummy early play from some people.
.BD is offline  
Old 10-19-2008, 07:57 AM   #100 (permalink)
509 and counting...
 
JunkheadX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Canada
Posts: 3,953
JunkheadX is a rep whoreJunkheadX is a rep whoreJunkheadX is a rep whoreJunkheadX is a rep whoreJunkheadX is a rep whoreJunkheadX is a rep whoreJunkheadX is a rep whoreJunkheadX is a rep whoreJunkheadX is a rep whoreJunkheadX is a rep whoreJunkheadX is a rep whore
Default Re: Mushroom Kingdom Mafia Game Thread

This game is boring.

I don't think BD is mafia though.
__________________
JunkheadX is offline  
 



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios