Video Games Mafia Thread - Page 178 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
 

Old 11-02-2008, 10:15 AM   #1771 (permalink)
Winter is coming.
 
Kantos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: In Suffolk trying too hard.
Posts: 532
Kantos 15501 - 16000Kantos 15501 - 16000Kantos 15501 - 16000Kantos 15501 - 16000Kantos 15501 - 16000Kantos 15501 - 16000Kantos 15501 - 16000Kantos 15501 - 16000Kantos 15501 - 16000Kantos 15501 - 16000Kantos 15501 - 16000
Default Re: Video Games Mafia Thread

Night 11:

Swift movement was essential. The mafia assailant with no one to discuss with moved with haste hoping not to be caught in the act.

Postages door burst open, Postage pulled out his gun and shot into the darkness. It was no use. Postage couldn’t go back to sleep after that he had to either leave or eagerly wait. He chose the latter. Almost 15 minutes later Postage had dosed back off to sleep causing his own demise. The killer suffocated Postage with his own pillow. Postage was “Raiden, Innocent aligned” Role investigator.

With 9 left one being mafia the innocents were still standing strong. It's now day 5 for a lynch.
Kantos is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 11-02-2008, 10:16 AM   #1772 (permalink)
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
Dagax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Chile
Posts: 938
Dagax 31501 - 50000Dagax 31501 - 50000Dagax 31501 - 50000Dagax 31501 - 50000Dagax 31501 - 50000Dagax 31501 - 50000Dagax 31501 - 50000Dagax 31501 - 50000Dagax 31501 - 50000Dagax 31501 - 50000Dagax 31501 - 50000
Default Re: Video Games Mafia Thread

Dagax is offline  
Old 11-02-2008, 10:27 AM   #1773 (permalink)
aheyyoo
 
TheHitmanHart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Rhode Island
Posts: 3,595
TheHitmanHart 11501 - 12000TheHitmanHart 11501 - 12000TheHitmanHart 11501 - 12000TheHitmanHart 11501 - 12000TheHitmanHart 11501 - 12000TheHitmanHart 11501 - 12000TheHitmanHart 11501 - 12000TheHitmanHart 11501 - 12000TheHitmanHart 11501 - 12000TheHitmanHart 11501 - 12000TheHitmanHart 11501 - 12000
Default Re: Video Games Mafia Thread

The game ends here. sXe targeted Postage last Night.

Lynch sXe_extremist
__________________
TheHitmanHart is offline  
Old 11-02-2008, 10:45 AM   #1774 (permalink)
Amazing
 
Postage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 4,238
Postage 31501 - 50000Postage 31501 - 50000Postage 31501 - 50000Postage 31501 - 50000Postage 31501 - 50000Postage 31501 - 50000Postage 31501 - 50000Postage 31501 - 50000Postage 31501 - 50000Postage 31501 - 50000Postage 31501 - 50000
Default Re: Video Games Mafia Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nov View Post
Page before you made this post.



Um yes he did. He had the Espiter Of Halo as his Dp and he said something about it being cool and it being his character.

Anyway stupid hammer. Why just lynch for the sake of it? Seriously lets actually try, just because we are cruising no need to take it easy. It was obvious Doddsy was Innocent, and yet Postage can still get all you sheep to lynch him. Nice going.

Also Postage is still a suspect for the last Mafia Member. He claimed Investigator, or Bentley or whoever it was claimed Investigator. Nah ah I was Investigator before I died the first time, remember that? Plus he's taking advantage of our stupidness and getting us to hammer people with basically nothing to go by. Sure he led the lynch on 3Dee. But that could of quite easily been a sacrifice, a huge one I know, but i'm guessing Postage thought it would make him look like a Confirmed Inno no matter what happened. But still 3Dee did have a few lynches on him and no one trusted him anyway, Postage may of just been capitalising on it. I seriously think we should lynch Postage tomorrow.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nov View Post
There's where Doddsy claimed.



Anyway Postage I didn't know you were Role Investigator, because you didn't state that, and yes I got Alignment. Still doesn't prove you are Innocent though, Sorcerer's are never an automatic in in games.

And no you didn't start the lynch on Doddsy, I never said you did. I said you are taking advantage of our stupidity and getting us to hammer people with nothing to go by. This post suggests I am right:



And I think it was pretty obvious Doddsy was Innocent, or atleast likely. It just seemed like you were using the excuse that we should just lynch him because the game has been going too long, and there's nothing better to do. That is suspicious in my books.

You being silenced proves nothing at all. You could of quite easily put it on, and I actually think you did. A Mafia Silencer is yet to die, meaning that if their is a silencer at all they are the last Mafia member, and I really can't recount anyone other than you being silenced anyway, but I wouldn't know to well so if anyone can tell me otherwise please do. So i'm guessing their is no silencer, or their is still the possibility they are the last Mafia Member (you), and you just put it on to make yourself look Innocent.

TheHitmanHart tracked you and you targeted 3Dee. I guess that does help you, but still nothing solid enough to change my mind. You could of targeted 3Dee hoping that TheHitmanHart was going to track you, a long shot I know though. Maybe you have a beneficial role or something, and you were helping 3Dee, again a long shot. There are other possibilities, I remember a few times that i've been Mafia we have targeted each other for whatever reason, can't recall why though, forget.

Your results seem way to easy to make up. The Investigation on 3Dee failed, is that what always happens on Godfather's? Again an easy thing to claim if you were on his team, and another reason for you to sacrifice him. Your result on Magsfan is even worse. He's Mafia, you are too. Simple. You two worked it out together, and it gave you an excuse so when he died you would look Innocent because your supposed Investigation on him did fail.

Your Mafia, no doubt in my mind.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nov View Post
The roles that the deceased Mafia members had. I don't see a Rolecop in their, and i'm pretty sure that would be in there before a Silencer was, infact i've never played a game without a Mafia Rolecop, it's like a certainty. And you claim Innocent Rolecop? Too bad. Anyway your Mafia, just give it up. You claimed silenced so you would look Innocent, but it turns out there is no silencer and you are actually the Mafia Rolecop.

Edit: I'm even more sure a Rolecop would be in there because of some of the other scum roles that have been included, like a Dodger, Userper, 1 Shot Daykiller. Even a Bodyguard isn't that likely. Anyway if they are included i'm pretty sure Kantos wouldn't leave out a rolecop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nov View Post
Case On Postage:


He claimed silenced earlier on in the game, but I think it's pretty obvious he put it on. I mean no one else in the whole game has claimed to be Silenced, that basically proves it. And even further here is a list of the deceased Mafia Members roles:

Roleblocker
Dodger
1 Shot Daykiller
Godfather
Userper
Bodyguard/Investigation Immune

I don't see a Rolecop in their, and i'm pretty sure that would be in there before a Silencer was, infact i've never played a game without a Mafia Rolecop, it's like a certainty. And he claims Innocent Rolecop? Lol obvious he is lying. I'm even more sure a Rolecop would be in there because of some of the other scum roles that have been included, like a Dodger, Userper, 1 Shot Daykiller. Even a Bodyguard isn't that likely. Anyway if they are included i'm pretty sure Kantos wouldn't leave out a Rolecop. So yeah Postage is Mafia. He claimed silenced so he would look Innocent, but it turns out there is no silencer and he is actually the Mafia Rolecop.

That's my main point but there are a few other things that I can add. Firstly he thought (pretended) that Doddsy didn't claim, and even said that he looked through his posts and it wasn't there (when it clearly was). Pretty sure he said that because he wanted to make it look like he didn't know so he didn't look to scum when he posted this:



And got Doddsy (Innocent) hammered. Or maybe he just wanted to get me Mod-Killed.

He has also very much been trying to take control of things, as if to act like an Innocent taking charge and actually trying to help. But infact all he's been doing it manipulating us in to killing off ourselves, and getting us to hammer people for no reason (using the excuse that the game has been dragging on for too long, who cares, just lynch him). I realize he helped with the lynch on 3Dee, but that was probably a sacrifice as 3Dee was already sus and was probably going to be hammered anyway after claiming Vanilla. Postage thought that it would make him look like a confirmed inno for the rest of the game no matter what happened.

He has claimed Investigator as stated above. That is by no means a perfect claim. Sorcerer's are not certainties in all games, infact i've played in a fair few where there hasn't been a Sorcerer. Plus it looks like he is actually Mafia Rolecop so there's another point towards him faking it. Anyway his results and all that have been too easy for him imo. Both people he has investigated have been Mafia (fellow Mafia), and both times he has claimed that they have failed. 3Dee (Godfather), MagsFan (Investigation Immune). He obviously claimed them so when those people died he would look legit and Innocent.

His character claim of Raiden from the Mortal Kombat Series is bullshit. He's nothing special, it's just way too far fetched and so far no Mortal Kombat characters have died yet, could just be a coincidence or Raiden is the only MK character in the game, but you really have to go with the benefit of the doubt and label Postage's character claim as bullshit.

He is now firmly pushing for a lynch on sXe_extremist. Not sure why, what has he done to look suspicious? He claims that he's pretty certain of him? Lol give me a break.

Also i'm not liking how he is pretending I am retarded and need to get my facts straight and all this, with the picture in his sig and everything. It really isn't helping his case at all, infact imo it is making him look more scum. I can see right through it, I am not retarded.

Lol now he's investigating me. As if to make it look like he thinks i'm the last Mafia Member because I am sus of him. Lol I have already claimed, and it's pretty obvious I am Innocent.

So yeah that's that. Pretty obvious he is the last mafia member. My first point alone proves it. Lynch Postage tomorrow and win this thing already.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nov View Post
Lol i'm not just saying your lying at all. I've got some points that you can't deny. Like the fact that no one else but yourself has been silenced. Can you explain that?


It's highly unlikely though. That's what i'm getting at.



I don't buy it, unless Aerts backs you up, which I doubt he will. If Aerts didn't roleblock you then i'm guessing your lying about targeting PHENOM, or you did target him but got an Innocent role, being Mafia Rolecop and all.



It's still not a good reason.


Don't buy it again. It was a sacrifice imo.



Lol lemme guess. Tomorrow you come out saying the Investigation on PHENOM failed, so we lynch him instead of you? Not going to happen sorry.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nov View Post
Um Rolecop is much more common that Silencer. I've been Mafia three times now I think, and Rolecop has been in every game, Silencer has only been in one. Seriously i'm sorry but it's pretty pointless. Your the only one to be silenced, there's 90% chance there's no silencer, silencer is the only way you can get silenced, stop putting it out there that there may be another way that you couldn't post, because there's not.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nov View Post
It's still night though isn't it? Dagax wasn't killed by the last remaining Mafia right? So Aerts keep your roleblock on Postage and if no one dies in the night write up then Postage is the last Mafia Member.

I hereby Present this to NOV

__________________
Postage is offline  
Old 11-02-2008, 11:04 AM   #1775 (permalink)
OMG JUMP TO BOLT SPEED
 
3Dee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Essex, England
Posts: 1,727
3Dee 30501 - 310003Dee 30501 - 310003Dee 30501 - 310003Dee 30501 - 310003Dee 30501 - 310003Dee 30501 - 310003Dee 30501 - 310003Dee 30501 - 310003Dee 30501 - 310003Dee 30501 - 310003Dee 30501 - 31000
Default Re: Video Games Mafia Thread

ZOMBIE~!

Totally following everyone on Postage and i was totally rofl.
__________________


Super Maigs

Membership - Kibbeh Bannah - Me
3Dee is offline  
Old 11-02-2008, 11:10 AM   #1776 (permalink)
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
Dagax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Chile
Posts: 938
Dagax 31501 - 50000Dagax 31501 - 50000Dagax 31501 - 50000Dagax 31501 - 50000Dagax 31501 - 50000Dagax 31501 - 50000Dagax 31501 - 50000Dagax 31501 - 50000Dagax 31501 - 50000Dagax 31501 - 50000Dagax 31501 - 50000
Default Re: Video Games Mafia Thread

Just lynch sXe so the game can end
Dagax is offline  
Old 11-02-2008, 11:17 AM   #1777 (permalink)
Valar Morghulis
 
Victarion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: STARLING CITY
Posts: 7,464
Victarion 31501 - 50000Victarion 31501 - 50000Victarion 31501 - 50000Victarion 31501 - 50000Victarion 31501 - 50000Victarion 31501 - 50000Victarion 31501 - 50000Victarion 31501 - 50000Victarion 31501 - 50000Victarion 31501 - 50000Victarion 31501 - 50000
Default Re: Video Games Mafia Thread

Thing is ...Postage acted like a bigger idiot than Nov.

Well done to him for that.
Victarion is offline  
Old 11-02-2008, 11:24 AM   #1778 (permalink)
Amazing
 
Postage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 4,238
Postage 31501 - 50000Postage 31501 - 50000Postage 31501 - 50000Postage 31501 - 50000Postage 31501 - 50000Postage 31501 - 50000Postage 31501 - 50000Postage 31501 - 50000Postage 31501 - 50000Postage 31501 - 50000Postage 31501 - 50000
Default Re: Video Games Mafia Thread

No not really. Idiots get drunk and post on a wrestlingforum in the middle of the night.


Anyway Good Game, thanks Kantos.
__________________
Postage is offline  
Old 11-02-2008, 11:26 AM   #1779 (permalink)
Valar Morghulis
 
Victarion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: STARLING CITY
Posts: 7,464
Victarion 31501 - 50000Victarion 31501 - 50000Victarion 31501 - 50000Victarion 31501 - 50000Victarion 31501 - 50000Victarion 31501 - 50000Victarion 31501 - 50000Victarion 31501 - 50000Victarion 31501 - 50000Victarion 31501 - 50000Victarion 31501 - 50000
Default Re: Video Games Mafia Thread

Do they? What basis do you have for that? Also you're posting on a wrestlingforum, are you an idiot too by your own admission? Or is it just people that get drunk that are idiots, or is it a combonation of the two? Or were just desperate for some quick witted retort and that was all you could think of? Yea, thought so.

Also trying to use your role on the commuter, nice reading abillity.

Last edited by Victarion : 11-02-2008 at 11:32 AM.
Victarion is offline  
Old 11-02-2008, 11:28 AM   #1780 (permalink)
Working Dark Matches
 
Pink Eye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: NY
Posts: 1,237
Pink Eye 5001 - 5500Pink Eye 5001 - 5500Pink Eye 5001 - 5500Pink Eye 5001 - 5500Pink Eye 5001 - 5500Pink Eye 5001 - 5500Pink Eye 5001 - 5500Pink Eye 5001 - 5500Pink Eye 5001 - 5500Pink Eye 5001 - 5500Pink Eye 5001 - 5500
Default Re: Video Games Mafia Thread

I had no part in the Postage suspicion.

lynch: sXe Extremist

Lets win this already.
Pink Eye is offline  
 



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright © 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios