Resident Evil Mafia (Discussion & GamePlay Thread) - Page 52 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
 

Old 09-01-2008, 10:21 PM   #511 (permalink)
Working on my abs
 
Don.Corleone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 2,674
Don.Corleone is new to the CHATBOX CREWDon.Corleone is new to the CHATBOX CREWDon.Corleone is new to the CHATBOX CREWDon.Corleone is new to the CHATBOX CREWDon.Corleone is new to the CHATBOX CREWDon.Corleone is new to the CHATBOX CREWDon.Corleone is new to the CHATBOX CREWDon.Corleone is new to the CHATBOX CREWDon.Corleone is new to the CHATBOX CREWDon.Corleone is new to the CHATBOX CREWDon.Corleone is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Resident Evil Mafia (Discussion & GamePlay Thread)

So you agree that we shouldn't lynch S-I, CF? What do you think about Nov?
Don.Corleone is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 09-01-2008, 10:34 PM   #512 (permalink)
Valar Morghulis
 
Victarion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: STARLING CITY
Posts: 7,505
Victarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: Resident Evil Mafia (Discussion & GamePlay Thread)

I agreed, I think, yet I think maybe pushing for a claim would be somewhat beneficial now having re-read the last few pages paying more attention

Becuase, well really the clues looks somewhat solid, and us assuming planter and all sorts is kinda stupid, when the simplest explanation is probably..it's an easy clue and he is indeed mafia.

His defence was well..I don't want to be lynched.

He's also been laying low and not contributing as much as I'm sure you've noticed Don, which is unlike him.
I would say maybe power role, but tracker = power role so I don't get it, his play is in stark contrast to that in WWE mafia where I had good feeling about him.



Quote:
First off, when I was mafia in Space Jam Mafia it was basically the same exact clue. Something that pointed to Sports Illustrated. It was so easy to solve, red herring really.

It's not a big deal if I roleclaim for a reason I'm not going to say, but I would rather not currently.
Since it's not such a big deal, then I'm gonna lynch you.

Another point against him is the way the wagon has fell away so quickly.
Same thing happened to Jigsaw (for less reasoning) in WWE where he was ignored after a good bit of original pressure day 1
Victarion is offline  
Old 09-01-2008, 10:37 PM   #513 (permalink)
Valar Morghulis
 
Victarion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: STARLING CITY
Posts: 7,505
Victarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: Resident Evil Mafia (Discussion & GamePlay Thread)

Lynch S-I forgot there in that last post since he seems slightly claim happy.
Victarion is offline  
Old 09-01-2008, 10:37 PM   #514 (permalink)
Amazing
 
Postage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 4,236
Postage made the HOF BallotPostage made the HOF BallotPostage made the HOF BallotPostage made the HOF BallotPostage made the HOF BallotPostage made the HOF BallotPostage made the HOF BallotPostage made the HOF BallotPostage made the HOF BallotPostage made the HOF BallotPostage made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: Resident Evil Mafia (Discussion & GamePlay Thread)

S-I did absolutely nothing to convince me he isn't scum, until he role claims then my lynch will stay. Plus we have no other leads at the moment.

I don't know why Nov is suspisious and I don't really feel like looking back to see why, if it were a good reason more lynches would have been on him.

I'm not necessarily saying I think he is mafia but that post did nothing for me to unlynch. Solid clue, doesn't wanna reveal, fishy to say the least.
Postage is offline  
Old 09-01-2008, 10:44 PM   #515 (permalink)
Working Dark Matches
 
Pink Eye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: NY
Posts: 1,237
Pink Eye is getting a pushPink Eye is getting a pushPink Eye is getting a pushPink Eye is getting a pushPink Eye is getting a pushPink Eye is getting a pushPink Eye is getting a pushPink Eye is getting a pushPink Eye is getting a pushPink Eye is getting a pushPink Eye is getting a push
Default Re: Resident Evil Mafia (Discussion & GamePlay Thread)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelseafan View Post
I agreed, I think, yet I think maybe pushing for a claim would be somewhat beneficial now having re-read the last few pages paying more attention

Becuase, well really the clues looks somewhat solid, and us assuming planter and all sorts is kinda stupid, when the simplest explanation is probably..it's an easy clue and he is indeed mafia.

His defence was well..I don't want to be lynched.

He's also been laying low and not contributing as much as I'm sure you've noticed Don, which is unlike him.
I would say maybe power role, but tracker = power role so I don't get it, his play is in stark contrast to that in WWE mafia where I had good feeling about him.




Since it's not such a big deal, then I'm gonna lynch you.

Another point against him is the way the wagon has fell away so quickly.
Same thing happened to Jigsaw (for less reasoning) in WWE where he was ignored after a good bit of original pressure day 1
Why should I roleclaim though? Because that's all the town seems to care about and it truly frustrates me, it was the downfall to the innocents in the last mafia game.

There's a reason I'm laying low btw. Don't look too much into it.
Pink Eye is offline  
Old 09-01-2008, 10:47 PM   #516 (permalink)
CBR
Little Poppa Pump
 
CBR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: A house
Posts: 2,414
CBR is an after thoughtCBR is an after thought
Default Re: Resident Evil Mafia (Discussion & GamePlay Thread)

Quote:
Originally Posted by S-I View Post
Alright, what a mistake you guys are making.

First off, when I was mafia in Space Jam Mafia it was basically the same exact clue. Something that pointed to Sports Illustrated. It was so easy to solve, red herring really.

It's not a big deal if I roleclaim for a reason I'm not going to say, but I would rather not currently.

Think twice about this lynch plz.
Did he just kinda admit he was mafia right there? I mean he says he was mafia in Space Jam and the same clue was used, then says that it was a red herring.
CBR is offline  
Old 09-01-2008, 10:49 PM   #517 (permalink)
Working Dark Matches
 
Pink Eye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: NY
Posts: 1,237
Pink Eye is getting a pushPink Eye is getting a pushPink Eye is getting a pushPink Eye is getting a pushPink Eye is getting a pushPink Eye is getting a pushPink Eye is getting a pushPink Eye is getting a pushPink Eye is getting a pushPink Eye is getting a pushPink Eye is getting a push
Default Re: Resident Evil Mafia (Discussion & GamePlay Thread)

Quote:
Originally Posted by C...B...R View Post
Did he just kinda admit he was mafia right there? I mean he says he was mafia in Space Jam and the same clue was used, then says that it was a red herring.
No, I'm saying in Space Jam I was mafia and a Sports Illustrated clue pointed to me. Now there's a clue in here about Sports Illustrated how would that in anyway be fair if I was mafia? It's clearly a red herring.
Pink Eye is offline  
Old 09-01-2008, 10:49 PM   #518 (permalink)
Amazing
 
Postage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 4,236
Postage made the HOF BallotPostage made the HOF BallotPostage made the HOF BallotPostage made the HOF BallotPostage made the HOF BallotPostage made the HOF BallotPostage made the HOF BallotPostage made the HOF BallotPostage made the HOF BallotPostage made the HOF BallotPostage made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: Resident Evil Mafia (Discussion & GamePlay Thread)

Yeah guys let's just forget about S-I and his linked clue and just lynch someone else because he told us so.

LOL, stop living in a fantasy world kid, it's not like it's a random lynch, you have a clue on you and you are the number one target. If you don't claim then you will die and if you are a innocent as you claim then you aren't helping by keeping shut.

You need to understand people aren't going to throw away a perfectly good reason to lynch you because you refuse to talk. People who refuse to talk are always suspicious.

I honestly think claiming is best. And by the way who do you think is a better person to go after then?
Postage is offline  
Old 09-01-2008, 10:53 PM   #519 (permalink)
Valar Morghulis
 
Victarion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: STARLING CITY
Posts: 7,505
Victarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: Resident Evil Mafia (Discussion & GamePlay Thread)

Quote:
Originally Posted by S-I View Post
Why should I roleclaim though? Because that's all the town seems to care about and it truly frustrates me, it was the downfall to the innocents in the last mafia game.

There's a reason I'm laying low btw. Don't look too much into it.
Had a longer reply written out, but well figured I didn't need it.

How about you let us know, so it doesn't look like you're mafia laying low, like you did in Mortal Kombat, and you layed kinda low in Lost too imo, more so than games when you were innocent.
Victarion is offline  
Old 09-01-2008, 10:54 PM   #520 (permalink)
CBR
Little Poppa Pump
 
CBR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: A house
Posts: 2,414
CBR is an after thoughtCBR is an after thought
Default Re: Resident Evil Mafia (Discussion & GamePlay Thread)

Quote:
Originally Posted by S-I View Post
No, I'm saying in Space Jam I was mafia and a Sports Illustrated clue pointed to me. Now there's a clue in here about Sports Illustrated how would that in anyway be fair if I was mafia? It's clearly a red herring.
Why wouldn't it be fair? Just because it happened in one mafia game doesn't mean it can't happen in another. You're becoming more sus byt he post, if I was ou I'd role claim now.
CBR is offline  
 



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios