Asking JAMES ELLSWORTH for Wrestling Advice
Join Date: May 2013
Location: London, UK
Re: Who do you think should be the top 5 faces and heels?
1) Jeff Hardy - the guy is extremely popular and has the ability to put on good matches.
2) Magnus - this guy shows great potential, plus he's young.
3) James Storm - the guy is a solid worker, he's a TNA original, and can get the crowd excited. Just as long as TNA doesn't keep dropping the ball with him, he could be a good roguish face.
4) Chris Sabin - again, he's a TNA original and got skills.
5) Kurt Angle - the veteran who can still go, and probably has a few more years over Sting.
1) Bully Ray - i shouldn't have to explain this one.
2) Bobby Roode - he's a great worker and has excelled at being a dominating heel.
3) Austin Aries - even though he's not that tall, Austin is pretty much the overall package. Asides from Hardy, he's one of the most popular on the roster. Because of his popularity I would occasionally have him as a face, but predominantly he would be a heel because he is fantastic at it.
4) Doc - he's actually surprised me, he's a lot better than I thought he would be. He could make a really good bruiser type character, and I'd much rather see him in that role compared to Matt Morgan or Rob Terry.
5) Bad Influence - just like with Bully Ray, I shouldn't have to explain it.
Other Top Names:
Samoa Joe - I'd have him as a tweener. He would make a good, dominating and powerful force for either side.
AJ Styles - I'd have him as the top guy, but keep him as he is now, the lone wolf. I understand why people put him as the top face, but to be honest, he's just really good as he is now and I wouldn't really like to see him return to the face he once was.