Finally - Page 2 - Wrestling Forum: WWE, Impact Wrestling, Indy Wrestling, Women of Wrestling Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 30 (permalink) Old 01-14-2013, 01:02 PM
Heel Turn on James Ellsworth
jackbhoy's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Glasgow
Posts: 2,411
Points: 344
Re: Finally

I really hope the guy gets the belt, he's in his 40's now and said he will be retiring in the next few years, hopefully he gets a title run before he retires. Would be amazing if daniels was champion because he can work with any wrestler in TNA.

Can't Stop Ultras
jackbhoy is offline  
Sponsored Links
post #12 of 30 (permalink) Old 01-14-2013, 01:37 PM
Largest arms in the world, BROTHER!
TripleG's Avatar
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 39,220
Points: 16,580
Re: Finally

He's gotten World Title shots before, in PPV main events even. Lets not act like this has never happened.

He ain't going to win. This feels like a bone being thrown like. "Hey, great work man. Here's your reward. A big match with the champ". Also, he's supposedly had great matches with Hardy in the past on live events, so they probably want to do that match on TV to show it off.


Follow Me on Twitter:

TripleG is online now  
post #13 of 30 (permalink) Old 01-14-2013, 02:31 PM
Tiger Driver '91
ceeder's Avatar
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Toronto
Posts: 2,498
Points: 419
Re: Finally

His promo(s) leading up to the match will be epic.

Austin Healy Aries ‏@AustinAries
Damn you @theearlhebner. You got what you deserved for messing with the #ItFactor and #TGMTEL. Suck our balls, old man.
ceeder is offline  
post #14 of 30 (permalink) Old 01-14-2013, 03:32 PM
Tag Teaming With James Ellsworth
SrsLii's Avatar
Join Date: May 2011
Location: At home
Posts: 1,053
Points: 0
Re: Finally

ROFL at Hardy continually getting booked in feuds with the best talkers in the company so they can carry his mute ass in the feuds.
SrsLii is offline  
post #15 of 30 (permalink) Old 01-14-2013, 03:44 PM
Playing Backstage Politics
joeisgonnakillyou's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 10,124
Points: 108
Re: Finally

Originally Posted by adrian_zombo View Post
If John Cena can get a spinner belt, and Jeff Hardy can get whatever the hell it is he made, Daniels should be able to get an Appletini Belt. BOOK IT TNA

The reason why we don't get fresh ideas and promotions rising in American Pro Wrestling is because the majority of the community is happy with the same old shit and will reject any chance of change. There is a risk in doing new things, 9 times out of 10, it leads to 50+ pages of bitching and moaning. While business gets turned into a dictatorship and more and more out of touch. Support the indies, support New Pro Wrestling.
joeisgonnakillyou is offline  
post #16 of 30 (permalink) Old 01-16-2013, 07:26 PM
Learning to break kayfabe
paul scotland's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: inverness-shire
Posts: 94
Points: 0
Re: Finally

i think daniels will win only for hardy to get title back in uk. with big crowd a title change would get huge pop in uk

wcw for life

Last edited by paul scotland; 01-16-2013 at 07:28 PM.
paul scotland is offline  
post #17 of 30 (permalink) Old 01-16-2013, 07:48 PM
Heel Turn on James Ellsworth
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 2,403
Points: 27
Re: Finally

I'm 70/30 on the possibility of a title switch here...

70% Chance he loses the match. 30% they pull the trigger because it's taped and with the spoiler being out there it could slightly pop the rating. If they did do the switch I would expect him to drop it before Lockdown or be part of a 3way or 4way at LD and drop it there. Can't see them booking CD in a singles at LD as the reigning Champion.
ErrybodyTaps is offline  
post #18 of 30 (permalink) Old 01-16-2013, 07:54 PM
Learning to break kayfabe
Rhawk's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: RCT, Wales
Posts: 208
Points: 0
Re: Finally

Daniels is long overdue a TNA World Title run in my opinion. However I don't expect him to win the title this time, and even if he did (which would shock the hell out of me, in the best way possible) I doubt he'd have a lengthy reign as champion.

[B]*NOT TAKING DOWN UNTIL (as of 29th August, 2014)*
[]Rob Terry breaks away from The Menagerie.
[]Ring of Honor creates an official Women of Honor Division.
[]The name 'Nixion Newell' gets more attention in the wrestling world.
[]Heidi Lovelace becomes a major title holder in a well known womens promotion.
[]More welsh wrestlers get heard of in the wrestling scene.
Rhawk is offline  
post #19 of 30 (permalink) Old 01-16-2013, 08:32 PM
TNA Believer
NoWordsNoPain's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Portugal
Posts: 4,293
Points: 24
Re: Finally

I really don't see Daniels winning this. TNA are going to tour on UK and the first show is on 01/21. If Daniels wins the title on a taped show, TNA has to spoil the house shows by introducion Daniels as the Champ or they start with Hardy as world champ and after the IW title change, they give the title to Daniels on every other house show of the tour (which is just weird).


NoWordsNoPain is offline  
post #20 of 30 (permalink) Old 01-16-2013, 08:37 PM
Wheelman for James Ellsworth
TiagoBarbosa's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Lisbon
Posts: 895
Points: 27
Re: Finally

I would actually like to see Daniels win, justice would be made, but i see him more as a transition champion so i dont think he is gonna win this time.
But in 2013, we might see Daniels as a world champion.
TiagoBarbosa is offline  

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome