Goldberg Responds to Ryback - Page 8 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply

Old 09-29-2013, 09:24 PM   #71 (permalink)
Been there, done that, and got the T-shirt, son, and you're just doing reruns.
 
Elipses Corter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Washington D.C.
Posts: 10,211
Elipses Corter 9001 - 9500Elipses Corter 9001 - 9500Elipses Corter 9001 - 9500Elipses Corter 9001 - 9500Elipses Corter 9001 - 9500Elipses Corter 9001 - 9500Elipses Corter 9001 - 9500Elipses Corter 9001 - 9500Elipses Corter 9001 - 9500Elipses Corter 9001 - 9500Elipses Corter 9001 - 9500
Default Re: Goldberg Responds to Ryback

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagelalmond View Post
No asshole, I never used his football career to COMPLETELY cover him as being the stronger man. I also mentioned about the jackhammer he did to the heavyweights like Big Show and Mark Henry, and also the military press he did to Scott Steiner in the ring 5x. Now are you going to tell me that Brock could've done those things too?
You mad? What's with the namecalling?


Goldberg jackhammers Big Show and Mark Henry and military presses Scott Steiner 5x? Okay, and?


I'm not going to tell you Brock could do those things. But you can't tell me he couldn't have.
Elipses Corter is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 09-29-2013, 09:26 PM   #72 (permalink)
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice
 
Bagelalmond's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 425
Bagelalmond is being a bitch
Default Re: Goldberg Responds to Ryback

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jupiter Jack Daniels View Post
You mad? What's with the namecalling?


Goldberg jackhammers Big Show and Mark Henry and military presses Scott Steiner 5x? Okay, and?


I'm not going to tell you Brock could do those things. But you can't tell me he couldn't have.
But he never did so we don't fucking know, kid. I was just basing it off on the stuff he did. It SEEMED that Goldberg was stronger than Lesnar in their wrestling careers.
Bagelalmond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 09:31 PM   #73 (permalink)
Learning to break kayfabe
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 70
acehollywood 50 - 100
Default Re: Goldberg Responds to Ryback

don't care who benches what..but here is the deal.. Goldberg got punked out by Jericho and lesnar got punked out by my nephew at the u of m.. he acted tough got in my nephews face and got his ass handed to him.. point of story wrestling is fake and just cuz someone looks tough doesn't mean they are
acehollywood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 09:33 PM   #74 (permalink)
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice
 
Bagelalmond's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 425
Bagelalmond is being a bitch
Default Re: Goldberg Responds to Ryback

Quote:
Originally Posted by acehollywood View Post
don't care who benches what..but here is the deal.. Goldberg got punked out by Jericho and lesnar got punked out by my nephew at the u of m.. he acted tough got in my nephews face and got his ass handed to him.. point of story wrestling is fake and just cuz someone looks tough doesn't mean they are
Where did you get that from?
Bagelalmond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 09:34 PM   #75 (permalink)
Been there, done that, and got the T-shirt, son, and you're just doing reruns.
 
Elipses Corter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Washington D.C.
Posts: 10,211
Elipses Corter 9001 - 9500Elipses Corter 9001 - 9500Elipses Corter 9001 - 9500Elipses Corter 9001 - 9500Elipses Corter 9001 - 9500Elipses Corter 9001 - 9500Elipses Corter 9001 - 9500Elipses Corter 9001 - 9500Elipses Corter 9001 - 9500Elipses Corter 9001 - 9500Elipses Corter 9001 - 9500
Default Re: Goldberg Responds to Ryback

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagelalmond View Post
But he never did so we don't fucking know, kid. I was just basing it off on the stuff he did. It SEEMED that Goldberg was stronger than Lesnar in their wrestling careers.
Then why are you trying so desperately to factually say Goldberg was stronger? The only way you can accurately compare is if both were in the same situations with the same guys.


You can't say Goldberg is stronger because Lesnar didn't do it, "so we don't fucking know" when EVERYTHING you post is implying that YOU FUCKING KNOW.
Elipses Corter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 09:39 PM   #76 (permalink)
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice
 
Bagelalmond's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 425
Bagelalmond is being a bitch
Default Re: Goldberg Responds to Ryback

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jupiter Jack Daniels View Post
Then why are you trying so desperately to factually say Goldberg was stronger? The only way you can accurately compare is if both were in the same situations with the same guys.


You can't say Goldberg is stronger because Lesnar didn't do it, "so we don't fucking know" when EVERYTHING you post is implying that YOU FUCKING KNOW.
I could've even just said that Goldberg is as strong as Lesnar. What are you going to do?

Because brock never exemplified his mobility and physique strength that dealt with momentum and was lifting people in his entire career on his shoulders for his finisher. That's why I thought Goldberg was stronger, overall.
Bagelalmond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 09:47 PM   #77 (permalink)
Been there, done that, and got the T-shirt, son, and you're just doing reruns.
 
Elipses Corter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Washington D.C.
Posts: 10,211
Elipses Corter 9001 - 9500Elipses Corter 9001 - 9500Elipses Corter 9001 - 9500Elipses Corter 9001 - 9500Elipses Corter 9001 - 9500Elipses Corter 9001 - 9500Elipses Corter 9001 - 9500Elipses Corter 9001 - 9500Elipses Corter 9001 - 9500Elipses Corter 9001 - 9500Elipses Corter 9001 - 9500
Default Re: Goldberg Responds to Ryback

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagelalmond View Post
I could've even just said that Goldberg is as strong as Lesnar. What are you going to do?

Because brock never exemplified his mobility and physique strength that dealt with momentum and was lifting people in his entire career on his shoulders for his finisher. That's why I thought Goldberg was stronger, overall.
Same thing I'm doing now and that's continuing to discuss in this thread.


Only thing I'm trying to say is you go on as if it is a fact Goldberg is stronger, with your only justification being moves he did in the ring. So because Big E Langston, Bill Kazmaier or Mark Henry never did the things Goldberg, does that mean he's stronger than them?



Besides, the minute I posted the articles with Goldberg basically confirming his 400lbs bench press max and Brock's confirmed training camp bench press at 475lbs, what was there to debate about that? That, along with squat and deadlift, is about the only way to judge, as both engage in those workouts. But you can't give the advantage to one in the world of wrestling simply because he had a different finisher than the other. That's not going to accurate tell who's stronger than the other. So, Brock's finisher, by logic and common sense, isn't going to display the same strength as the jackhammer. That big difference doesn't factually tell you who's stronger.


Is Goldberg stronger than Ryback? In wrestling alone, I can't make that call, especially if using the measuring stick of jackhammering Big Show or Mark Henry. But from bench press numbers that I've seen, it wouldn't be wrong to say Ryback is stronger.



Retort away, bro...
Elipses Corter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 09:53 PM   #78 (permalink)
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice
 
Bagelalmond's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 425
Bagelalmond is being a bitch
Default Re: Goldberg Responds to Ryback

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jupiter Jack Daniels View Post
Same thing I'm doing now and that's continuing to discuss in this thread.


Only thing I'm trying to say is you go on as if it is a fact Goldberg is stronger, with your only justification being moves he did in the ring. So because Big E Langston, Bill Kazmaier or Mark Henry never did the things Goldberg, does that mean he's stronger than them?



Besides, the minute I posted the articles with Goldberg basically confirming his 400lbs bench press max and Brock's confirmed training camp bench press at 475lbs, what was there to debate about that? That, along with squad and deadlift, is about the only way to judge, as both engage in those workouts. But you can't give the advantage to one in the world of wrestling simply because he had a different finisher than the other. That's not going to accurate tell who's stronger than the other.


Is Goldberg stronger than Ryback? In wrestling alone, I can't make that call, especially if using the measuring stick of jackhammering Big Show or Mark Henry. But from bench press numbers that I've seen, it wouldn't be wrong to say Ryback is stronger.



Retort away, bro...
The most hypocritical statement ever. Goldberg with not much lifting stats shown anywhere and you're still saying that other guys like Brock Lesnar and whoever you named before are stronger than him. You're actually kind of doing the same thing I am doing you know that?

Oh wow.. NOW RYBACK? Seriously bro? Come on.. What do you want me and everyone else to say to that now? Many people on the internet have already provided enough proof to show that Goldberg has the more dominant strength than Skip Sheffield. Someone already posted stuff like the youtube videos a couple of hours ago on the comments section of this thread.

Plus, we all know you're Fresh Dougie anyways. Why don't you just come out and stop hiding in the closet already?

Last edited by Bagelalmond : 09-29-2013 at 09:56 PM.
Bagelalmond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 09:57 PM   #79 (permalink)
1998 Cannonball Champion of Spring Break
 
Londrick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: The Exotic Express
Posts: 6,698
Londrick 6501 - 7000Londrick 6501 - 7000Londrick 6501 - 7000Londrick 6501 - 7000Londrick 6501 - 7000Londrick 6501 - 7000Londrick 6501 - 7000Londrick 6501 - 7000Londrick 6501 - 7000Londrick 6501 - 7000Londrick 6501 - 7000
Default Re: Goldberg Responds to Ryback

I used to be against this idea but now I'd like for it to happen. They won't have to waste Taker on someone not worthy like Ryback and the match itself will be hilariously bad.
__________________
Londrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 09:58 PM   #80 (permalink)
Been there, done that, and got the T-shirt, son, and you're just doing reruns.
 
Elipses Corter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Washington D.C.
Posts: 10,211
Elipses Corter 9001 - 9500Elipses Corter 9001 - 9500Elipses Corter 9001 - 9500Elipses Corter 9001 - 9500Elipses Corter 9001 - 9500Elipses Corter 9001 - 9500Elipses Corter 9001 - 9500Elipses Corter 9001 - 9500Elipses Corter 9001 - 9500Elipses Corter 9001 - 9500Elipses Corter 9001 - 9500
Default Re: Goldberg Responds to Ryback

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagelalmond View Post
The most hypocritical statement ever. Goldberg with not much lifting stats shown anywhere and you're still saying that other guys like Brock Lesnar and whoever you named before are stronger than him. You're actually kind of doing the same thing I am doing you know that?

Oh wow.. NOW RYBACK? Seriously bro? Come on.. What do you want me and everyone else to say to that now? Many people on the internet have already provided enough proof to show that Goldberg has the more dominant strength than Skip Sheffield. Someone already posted stuff like the youtube videos a couple of hours ago.

Plus, we all know you're Fresh Dougie. Why don't you just come out of the closet and stop hiding behind the hookers already?
I don't care what you say. I'm entitled to my opinion. My opinion is Brock is stronger than Goldberg and I've provided the bench press max for both men. Unlike you, I'm not going to call someone an "asshole" for disagreeing with me. Instead, when debated against, I'll try my best to explain why I feel the way I feel, with no expectations of trying to convert somebody to agreeing with me. Besides, it's practice for The Debate League.

Regarding Ryback being stronger than Goldberg, I'm just basing it off bench press numbers. If you disagree, debate away WITH something besides videos of Goldberg jackhammering Big Show.


I'm pretty sure everybody know's I'm Fresh Dougie, especially since the sig and avi has went unchanged. Hell, I'm sure everybody knows I'm Sho'nuff, goham202, El Chapo, Trouble Trouble and Deandre Cole, too, seeing as how all of that information is available in my profile. But I'm curious: WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH THIS THREAD?
Elipses Corter is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios