Goldberg Responds to Ryback - Page 5 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Indy Wrestling, Debate League, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #41 of 112 (permalink) Old 09-29-2013, 05:31 PM
Humbled
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 608
Points: 0
           
Re: Goldberg Responds to Ryback

People have different ideas of measuring athleticism. Is it physical fitness or your performance in a sport?

Goldberg was a better sportsman. He played in the NFL.

Is Ryback more physically fit then Goldberg? Assuming neither one took steroids, Ryback looks much stronger. Goldberg was quicker and faster. Both guys were/are in great shape, that its negligible who wins in this category.
BadAssBillyGunn is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #42 of 112 (permalink) Old 09-29-2013, 05:33 PM
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice
 
Bagelalmond's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 441
Points: 33
 
Re: Goldberg Responds to Ryback

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadAssBillyGunn View Post
People have different ideas of measuring athleticism. Is it physical fitness or your performance in a sport?

Goldberg was a better sportsman. He played in the NFL.

Is Ryback more physically fit then Goldberg? Assuming neither one took steroids, Ryback looks much stronger. Goldberg was quicker and faster. Both guys were/are in great shape, that its negligible who wins in this category.
I also do not remember seeing Ryback lift Big Show or Mark Henry up for a jackhammer, or military press scott steiner.
Bagelalmond is offline  
post #43 of 112 (permalink) Old 09-29-2013, 05:37 PM
Humbled
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 608
Points: 0
           
Re: Goldberg Responds to Ryback

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagelalmond View Post
I also do not remember seeing Ryback lift Big Show or Mark Henry up for a jackhammer, or military press scott steiner.

Ryback never used the jackhammer, you idiot. Why would he use Goldberg's finisher?
BadAssBillyGunn is offline  
post #44 of 112 (permalink) Old 09-29-2013, 05:40 PM
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice
 
Bagelalmond's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 441
Points: 33
 
Re: Goldberg Responds to Ryback

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadAssBillyGunn View Post
Ryback never used the jackhammer, you idiot. Why would he use Goldberg's finisher?
Because greenback proved to you that he couldn't lift either tensai or paul heyman.
Bagelalmond is offline  
post #45 of 112 (permalink) Old 09-29-2013, 06:36 PM
Do A Fat Dance
 
Socko316's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 2,765
Points: 1,874
                   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagelalmond View Post
Because greenback proved to you that he couldn't lift either tensai or paul heyman.
Isn't there a difference between a fireman carry position and using a guys momentum for a vertical suplex.


Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App



Socko316 is offline  
post #46 of 112 (permalink) Old 09-29-2013, 06:37 PM
Is there a Ralphs around here?
 
Tyrion Lannister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Outworld
Favourite(s): Steve Austin, CM Punk, Bray Wyatt, JBL, Kurt Angle
Posts: 77,595
Points: 7,373
                     
Re: Goldberg Responds to Ryback

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagelalmond View Post
Ezekiel Jackson was one of the worst wrestlers of all time. He was nothing more than a buffed powerhouse. I don't remember Ezekiel Jackson being in the NFL last time.
Sounds just like Ryback to me. I wasn't insulting Goldberg so I don't know what you're trying to prove with that NFL comment.

Episode 94 - Best & Worst Mission Impossible Films

This week we take a wild ride though the Mission Impossible films in the lead up to Rogue Nation! The highs, the lows, the hair. Plus we talk the X-Men and Fantastic Four films crossing over, Spectre, Pixels, an Emoji film and a sequel to Jurassic World.



Tyrion Lannister is offline  
post #47 of 112 (permalink) Old 09-29-2013, 08:36 PM
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice
 
Bagelalmond's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 441
Points: 33
 
Re: Goldberg Responds to Ryback

Quote:
Originally Posted by bodog19 View Post
Isn't there a difference between a fireman carry position and using a guys momentum for a vertical suplex.


Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
The jackhammer is harder to do than the F5, FU, or Shellshock because the other three are about carrying your opponent at the minimal position in the air on your shoulders. The jackhammer not only requires balance and mobility, but also a lot of strength to be able to hold your opponent high without getting hurt.

Last edited by Bagelalmond; 09-29-2013 at 08:39 PM.
Bagelalmond is offline  
post #48 of 112 (permalink) Old 09-29-2013, 08:37 PM
HE'S FAT
 
KingLobos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Chicago - I know your works. You are neither cold nor hot. So because you are lukewarm, I will spew you out of my mouth.
Posts: 7,708
Points: 5,846
                     
Re: Goldberg Responds to Ryback

Ryback is clearly trolling Goldberg at this point.


G.O.A.T.
KingLobos is offline  
post #49 of 112 (permalink) Old 09-29-2013, 08:37 PM
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice
 
Bagelalmond's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 441
Points: 33
 
Re: Goldberg Responds to Ryback

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrion Lannister View Post
Sounds just like Ryback to me. I wasn't insulting Goldberg so I don't know what you're trying to prove with that NFL comment.
Oh, I thought you were comparing Goldberg to Ezekiel Jackson. Because Goldberg is a much better athlete than Ezekiel was.
Bagelalmond is offline  
post #50 of 112 (permalink) Old 09-29-2013, 08:40 PM
Humbled
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 1,695
Points: 0
                     
Re: Goldberg Responds to Ryback

Ryback is to Goldberg what Brian Gewirtz is to WIlliam Shakespeare.
BIGFOOT is offline  
Reply

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome