Would anybody want Vince Russo back as booker? - Page 5 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #41 of 116 (permalink) Old 04-29-2013, 01:17 AM
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
Scotty Cuzz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: New York
Posts: 1,265
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Would anybody want Vince Russo back as booker?

Watch Jim Cornette shoot on Russo, there's at least 5 videos, if not more, of him talking about Russo, and then formulate your opinion.
Scotty Cuzz is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #42 of 116 (permalink) Old 04-29-2013, 01:22 AM
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER
 
Chip Kelly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Drawing up innovative formations and plays
Posts: 1,957
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Would anybody want Vince Russo back as booker?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty Cuzz View Post
Watch Jim Cornette shoot on Russo, there's at least 5 videos, if not more, of him talking about Russo, and then formulate your opinion.
Watch Cornette`s drunken dairy queen adventure and then form your opinion on him. Cornette is a raving lunatic and I'd rather watch the attitude era then mid 80s southern wrestling.

Chip Kelly is offline  
post #43 of 116 (permalink) Old 04-29-2013, 01:35 AM
Member of the Red Nation
 
Christmas Eva Marie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Red Nation
Posts: 8,297
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
                     
Re: Would anybody want Vince Russo back as booker?

I would. Even if he does the worst possible job he can it would still be better than the crap we get today. Unfortunately WWE are too stubborn to bring him or Heyman into creative.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asenath View Post
Do you remember the Russo era of WCW?
WCW with Russo was a lot better than WWE today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fxhd View Post
Fuck no. He turned TNA in bullshit.
Actually Dixie Carter did when she decided to turn TNA into Hogan Knows Best.

Christmas Eva Marie is offline  
post #44 of 116 (permalink) Old 04-29-2013, 03:10 AM
Moron
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 2,519
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
             
Re: Would anybody want Vince Russo back as booker?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty Cuzz View Post
Watch Jim Cornette shoot on Russo, there's at least 5 videos, if not more, of him talking about Russo, and then formulate your opinion.
And while you watch, remember how Jim Cornette lost his job to Vince Russo TWICE and is a very embittered person.

Then go and watch a Vince Russo shoot and notice how he doesn't have a bad word to say about Cornette.. why? Because he has no axe to grind and Russo is a nice guy who doesn't hold petty 15-year grudges
WashingtonD is offline  
post #45 of 116 (permalink) Old 04-29-2013, 04:55 AM
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice
 
CheckMate1337's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 456
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
           
Thumbs up Re: Would anybody want Vince Russo back as booker?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WashingtonD View Post
Then go and watch a Vince Russo shoot and notice how he doesn't have a bad word to say about Cornette.. why? Because he has no axe to grind and Russo is a nice guy who doesn't hold petty 15-year grudges
I've always thought the same thing however...

Jim Cornette is one of the most entertaining people to listen to BECAUSE of the all of his bitterness and petty grudges.

And judging by the red rep I've received from this thread, it's apparent I offended some people with the Jew comment I made earlier. For this I apologize.

SWERVE...Just kidding :



"Immortality is something I'm very interested in."

Last edited by CheckMate1337; 04-29-2013 at 05:02 AM.
CheckMate1337 is offline  
post #46 of 116 (permalink) Old 04-29-2013, 04:58 AM
Moron
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 2,519
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
             
Re: Would anybody want Vince Russo back as booker?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheckMate1337 View Post
I've always thought the same thing however...

Jim Cornette is one of the most entertaining people to listen to BECAUSE of the all of his bitterness and petty grudges.
True.. i do like watching Cornette shoots, even though I disagree with 80% of what he believes in.

Russo is still a great interview himself and he doesn't have to shit on anyone
WashingtonD is offline  
post #47 of 116 (permalink) Old 04-29-2013, 04:59 AM
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice
 
CheckMate1337's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 456
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
           
Thumbs up Re: Would anybody want Vince Russo back as booker?

Edit:Accidental double post. What kind of BBS doesn't have a delete option?



"Immortality is something I'm very interested in."

Last edited by CheckMate1337; 04-29-2013 at 05:03 AM.
CheckMate1337 is offline  
post #48 of 116 (permalink) Old 04-29-2013, 05:02 AM
Winning World titles, Custom Made Clothes
 
just1988's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Bolton, England
Posts: 15,940
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
                     
Re: Would anybody want Vince Russo back as booker?

It's widely thought that he works best when being edited by Vince McMahon, so yeah why not? WWE is a much more child friendly product at the moment but he could still come up with some crazy inventive stuff.


COME ON IN, ADD, FOLLOW AND SUBSCRIBE


Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/anwar.thinks
Twitter: http://twitter.com/anwar_thinks
just1988 is offline  
post #49 of 116 (permalink) Old 04-29-2013, 05:07 AM
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
FourWinds's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 977
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
           
Re: Would anybody want Vince Russo back as booker?

Quote:
Originally Posted by just1988 View Post
It's widely thought that he works best when being edited by Vince McMahon, so yeah why not? WWE is a much more child friendly product at the moment but he could still come up with some crazy inventive stuff.
True. Then again, its also widely thought that Vince has lost his marbles so I don't know.
FourWinds is online now  
post #50 of 116 (permalink) Old 04-29-2013, 05:09 AM
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER
 
fulcizombie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Athens, Greece
Posts: 1,754
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
           
Re: Would anybody want Vince Russo back as booker?

I would definitely want Russo back . At the very least raw would become a bizarre , crazy program and that would be much better than the boring ass shit that we have today .
fulcizombie is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome