The more I think about, the future of WWE looks very bad. With the way things are right now, in two years the company could be in really crappy shape.
- Both will be long gone by then, WWE won't be able to use them to get cheap ratings anymore.
:kane - I only see him being around a couple more years. At his age I don't think he'll be wrestling full time 2015, if anything it'll just be a usual part-time schedule where he only wrestles 2 times a year.
- If the streak ends at Wrestlemania XXX then Taker is for sure done wrestling and 2015 will be the first Mania without a Taker match to look forward to.
- He said himself that he's retiring sometime when he's 35.
- He'll probably have turned face by this point. That might work well the first few months, but that never works out well for any good heel, they lose all their good personality traits, and turn into a kissass suckup that's always cracking unfunny jokes, no doubt Ziggler would suffer this same fate eventually. By this point we're all more than likely gonna hate him and look at him like another Sheamus.
- This is the best we have to hope for when it comes to future main eventers. And no matter who else is in this picture, they'll never have been able to surpass Cena.
- You know this guy isn't going away. We're gonna have to put up with another two years of this crap. You would think it couldn't get much worse but damn just thinking about Cena still being there doing the same crap is irritating. Think of how many more people are gonna get held back by him and how two years from now.
I could keep going but I think I've made enough points. If the company keeps going on the same track it's in now, wrestling in 2015 might be one of the most unbearable years to watch. That might even be the year that Raw finally reaches TNA ratings.
The only thing I can think of that would actually be much better by 2015 is the divas division. All the NXT girls will be stars, all the talentless ones will be gone, and with any hope AJ and Kaitlyn will be looked at on a level close to Trish and Lita.