Will WWE ever leave the PG Era? - Page 2 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-02-2013, 01:02 PM
Moron
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 1,587
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
     
Re: Will WWE ever leave the PG Era?

Quote:
Originally Posted by birthday_massacre View Post
\ summer of punk was also great and it was PG.
Really? The biggest angle in the last 20 years fizzles out in 2 weeks and you call that amazing!?
afender. is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #12 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-02-2013, 01:03 PM
checking the male
 
samizayn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: B+
Posts: 10,291
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
                     
Re: Will WWE ever leave the PG Era?

If you mean will they ever change their TV rating, then not for a very long time if ever. If you're wondering if they'll ever leave the era that began 08ish, I believe they are doing so, or already have.


samizayn is offline  
post #13 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-02-2013, 01:08 PM
Celebrating my first World title
 
birthday_massacre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: #WWFuckery
Posts: 12,528
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
                     
Re: Will WWE ever leave the PG Era?

Quote:
Originally Posted by afender. View Post
Really? The biggest angle in the last 20 years fizzles out in 2 weeks and you call that amazing!?
It was bad booking, it should have gone out for months but the storyline starting with the Pipe Bomb through Punk coming back was one of the best story lines in the WWE in the last 20 years. The WWE just rushed it like they do everything else. That is why I said they need better booking, they dont need to do all the mature crap again.

After Punk made that promo the WWE got tons of press from the real media. IT was a huge angle and it was great until they ended it two weeks after the PPV. Which was stupid WWE booking but while it was going on, it was the hottest angle the WWE had in years.

I could easily have booked the summer of punk angle out for 3-4 months.

Last edited by birthday_massacre; 03-02-2013 at 01:11 PM.
birthday_massacre is online now  
post #14 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-02-2013, 01:14 PM
Moron
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 1,587
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
     
Re: Will WWE ever leave the PG Era?

Quote:
Originally Posted by birthday_massacre View Post
It was bad booking, it should have gone out for months but the storyline starting with the Pipe Bomb through Punk coming back was one of the best story lines in the WWE in the last 20 years. The WWE just rushed it like they do everything else. That is why I said they need better booking, they dont need to do all the mature crap again.

After Punk made that promo the WWE got tons of press from the real media. IT was a huge angle and it was great until they ended it two weeks after the PPV. Which was stupid WWE booking but while it was going on, it was the hottest angle the WWE had in years.

I could easily have booked the summer of punk angle out for 3-4 months.
That's my point. It could have lasted 6 to 8 months before they brought him back. Have Punk go to every independent show possible for that time period have Cena turn up hell even have Vince McMahon turn up you really can't tell me that was amazing Punks promo amazing yes the booking and execution
afender. is offline  
post #15 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-02-2013, 01:16 PM
Humbled
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: England
Posts: 10,366
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                   
Re: Will WWE ever leave the PG Era?

PG era is here to stay thanks to Cena, Vince, HHH
Kelly Kelly fan is offline  
post #16 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-02-2013, 01:17 PM
Stealing the Show
 
Ziggler Mark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Posts: 7,429
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by afender. View Post
That's my point. It could have lasted 6 to 8 months before they brought him back. Have Punk go to every independent show possible for that time period have Cena turn up hell even have Vince McMahon turn up you really can't tell me that was amazing Punks promo amazing yes the booking and execution
I'm sorry, for as good as the angle was, six to eight months is a fucking ETERNITY. People would've been sick of punk vs Cena for that long.

Sent from my Galaxy S3
Ziggler Mark is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Closed Thread

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome