Largest arms in the world, BROTHER!
Join Date: Dec 2004
Re: Your 3 least favourite World Heavyweight Champions
Well to be truthful, there aren't that many World Champions I have liked in the last few years mainly because I feel the title is useless and having two world titles to begin with is just over-saturation and only devalues the label of being a World Champion. It is like "There isn't a Number 1 guy. There is 1A & 1B." and that is just annoying to me.
The only ones I can think of that I liked were Batista when he was hot in 05, Edge at times, Michaels when he got his nostalgia run, Punk in 09, Del Rio now to a point, and...that's about it really.
But 3 least favorites? Fuck, lets up that to 5.
- Great Khali = OK the idea of putting the title on a monster as big as him isn't that bad. The issue is keeping him protected and strong as a monster heel. So what happened? Well he lost to Cena twice, once via tap out. So monster's dead right? LETS PUT THE WORLD TITLE ON HIM!!! So he's a shitty worker that has had the illusion of the unbeatable monster ruined and now he's world champ. Great job.
- Jack Swagger = Just, lol. He was awful. So they jobbed him out for a year, and then he wins MITB and wins the title two nights later. That is the laziest fucking booking I think I have ever seen. And the guy wasn't even ready for that kind of a run anyway and has the mic skills of Sylvester the Cat.
- Kane = So you take bald, unmasked, and uninteresting Kane and make him world champion so he can rehash his feud with Undertaker for the 100th time? Yeah, fuck you WWE.
- Sheamus = He basically became Irish Cena and it was atrocious. Boring matches, boring feuds, awful promos, and just this stupid smiling doofus presentation that feels phony. Hated it.
- Rey Mysterio = They booked him so horribly as champ, it made me wonder why they even bothered having him carry the title for more than a month. I mean Jesus. Aside from JBL, did he win any matches? Any at all?