If you haven't seen it already, there is a YouTube channel called "WWEAnonymousCam" that is posting what appear to be vignettes for an upcoming superstar's debut. Here is a link to the channel:
The videos might be fake, however, for several reasons:
- They haven't been seen on TV
- WWE has not acknowledged them, or the YouTube channel
- None of the dirt sheets seem to be reporting about it, when they usually report when a new vignette is released
- One of the videos mentions WWE losing $100,000 and WWE do not like to admit their failures
- This superstar was originally supposed to debut on the 28th of January, but when that date came and went, WWE still had not acknowledged the character
However, they could also be real. The main reason I'm not 100% positive that they're fake is that they look too professionally done to be fake. What do you guys think?