Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
Join Date: Mar 2011
My first house show. Tensai was a face at our house show?
Mind you his opponent was A-Rry. Crowd was chanting to A-Rry "you suck" so he was saying it back.
Was actually quite entertaining with Albert as a face. Crowd was chanting "lets go Tensai" when he was down. Did some dance moves before hitting Riley several times. And did a HHH shovel digging motion before hitting his finisher.
- The Shield still came in from the stands, was suprised since we have a real small arena, that was cool.
- Katlin is much shorter than she looks on TV, just a tad taller than AJ.
- Hell No was funny in person, they had a hug at end of match.
- Cesaro vs Miz no DQ match was rather entertaining, actually thought Miz was going to get it a few times despite it being a house show.
- Digging Swagger with a beard. Seems to be the heel thing now. He won over Justin Gabriel so doesn't say much.
- Punk was shorter than he appears on TV to me.
- You really appriciate Big E's size when he's standing next to you, and I'm not a small guy (6'2" 250lbs) The dude is fucking HUGE. Made Ryback look kinda small.
- After watching Cena in person I hate him even more, I was in 2nd row. After watching his over acting, not saying a damn thing to the crowd, before or after the match. He did give his wristband to a handicapped kid right in front of me in the front row wearing all Cena crap. I gave him the "you can't see me" gesture with my middle finger. But him not interacting with the crowd other than that gives me the notion that whenever it doesn't count(i.e. TV) he just doesn't give a shit. And I used to think he was cheesy, but now I think he's a total putz.
Overall I enjoyed it. Despite most of the people I wanted to win didn't. The downfall of being a smark at a house show I guess.