Making James Ellsworth GET MY BAGS
Join Date: Oct 2009
Re: 2013 wwe draft
I'd restructure the brands at this point. SmackDown is meaningless now, and the World Heavyweight Title is meaningless.
Since all the big names appear on RAW anyway, I'd draft them to RAW officially, along with a select few midcard guys. I'd draft most of the midcarders to SmackDown. RAW is the big ticket show where all the big stars are. Smackdown is the platform where midcarders are allowed to shine, get over with the fans, and become draws in their own right. For the sake of the ratings 1-2 main eventers make advertised guest appearances on SmackDown every week in a rotation.
Alberto Del Rio
Big E Langston
Jimmy & Jey Uso
* All champions appear on both shows.
* The Miz is a RAW Superstar, but only does MizTV on SmackDown'
* Special attraction guys like The Rock, Brock Lesnar, Triple H, Undertaker, and Chris Jericho are exempt from the brand split, and go as they please.
* SmackDown Superstars sometimes appear on RAW, but not a lot
* RAW Superstars and SD Superstars are allowed to form tag teams, but these teams mostly work on Superstars, Main Event, NXT, Saturday Morning Slam, and PPVs.
* The Intercontinental Champion is the "top guy" of SmackDown, regardless of which brand he's on.