Who's the most evil/demented guy in WWE history? - Page 2 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 50 (permalink) Old 01-29-2013, 10:56 PM
Getting over in the mid-card
 
Freeloader's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Boston
Posts: 6,672
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Who's the most evil/demented guy in WWE history?

Kane

http://www.wrestlingforum.com/signaturepics/sigpic205268_1.gif
Freeloader is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #12 of 50 (permalink) Old 01-29-2013, 11:03 PM
Buried SCOTT STEINER
 
CHUCK E CHEESE'S HOLIDAY ARCADE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Houston, Texas
Posts: 5,827
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
                     
I would say Undertaker, especially after when he cut his wrist, made Dennis Knight drink the blood, and cut open Dennis Knight's chest.

http://i.imgur.com/3Apdo.jpg
CHUCK E CHEESE'S HOLIDAY ARCADE is offline  
post #13 of 50 (permalink) Old 01-29-2013, 11:08 PM
Fired by SCOTT STEINER
 
Combat Analyst's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 5,043
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                 
Re: Who's the most evil/demented guy in WWE history?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Hardy Hater View Post
John Cena.

No, really, I'm not being a blind smark, I am dead serious right now. From breaking kayfabe JUST to bury Ziggler, to exploiting his Make-A-Wish work when there are many other guys who do it better and work harder, to refusing to change his character in 7 years, booed consistently by the fans, the face of the biggest wrestling company during wrestling's worst loss of interest of all time, to refusing to put over everybody who the "WWE Universe" likes better, and then using the free speech of the WWE Universe to talk about why they are so great, to bullying wrestlers backstage because they use variations of his finisher that have been around twice as long as he has been wrestling, to getting people fired because they are legitimately dating a woman that he is having an affair with, to running an anti-bullying campaign in professional fucking wrestling, to generally just being an all around pain to watch, I think he truly is the most evil guy in the history of the business.
Congratulations, Cena hater #2000

http://24.media.tumblr.com/c07d02b42a25747222354c0ff8a16a46/tumblr_mn2hipLFC11rgam01o1_r1_500.png


Black Is Beautiful


Spoiler for DrIllmatic:
Combat Analyst is offline  
post #14 of 50 (permalink) Old 01-29-2013, 11:11 PM
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 1,915
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Who's the most evil/demented guy in WWE history?

Ministry Taker
Kane
Mr. McMahon
Two Man Power Trip Austin - Look at Austin (and HHH) when they keep beating a lifeless Lita with chairs and pedigrees. Truly a vicious vicious few months before the Austin comedy hour began during the Summer of 2001.
HHH - Might take the cake, he was a bastard of a heel.
The Main Headliner is offline  
post #15 of 50 (permalink) Old 01-29-2013, 11:13 PM
x78
Cutting a shoot promo to get over
 
x78's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 7,066
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
                     
Re: Who's the most evil/demented guy in WWE history?

Brock Lesnar

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x75...t#.UQiaVGfcCdo

This is probably the worst thing I've ever seen in wrestling, and I doubt anything could really top it TBH.



x78 is offline  
post #16 of 50 (permalink) Old 01-29-2013, 11:18 PM Thread Starter
AND YOU SHINE MY SHOES IF I WANT YOU TO
 
xdoomsayerx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Best in the world: CHICAGO
Posts: 9,555
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by x78 View Post
Brock Lesnar

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x75...t#.UQiaVGfcCdo

This is probably the worst thing I've ever seen in wrestling, and I doubt anything could really top it TBH.


ha! I remember this. Was pretty epic

Top 10 all time favorites:

Stone Cold Steve Austin
The Undertaker
Shawn Michaels
Chris Jericho
Brock Lesnar
Kurt Angle
HHH
Edge
CM Punk
Kane (98-04)
xdoomsayerx is offline  
post #17 of 50 (permalink) Old 01-29-2013, 11:26 PM
-
 
Mr.Cricket's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 7,378
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
                     
Re: Who's the most evil/demented guy in WWE history?

Triple H is definietly the most evil heel.

Look at all the things he done in kayfabe:

-Stabbed nearly all of his friends in the back,
-Kidnapped and married the boss' daughter.
-Had sex with a corpse.
-Nearly killed several people with sledge hammer.

I am sure there are more things he has done but I can't remember them right now.


Last edited by Mr.Cricket; 01-29-2013 at 11:30 PM.
Mr.Cricket is offline  
post #18 of 50 (permalink) Old 01-29-2013, 11:31 PM
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
Smif-N-Wessun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: The 36 Chambers
Posts: 1,420
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
               
Re: Who's the most evil/demented guy in WWE history?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Hardy Hater View Post
John Cena.

No, really, I'm not being a blind smark, I am dead serious right now. From breaking kayfabe JUST to bury Ziggler, to exploiting his Make-A-Wish work when there are many other guys who do it better and work harder, to refusing to change his character in 7 years, booed consistently by the fans, the face of the biggest wrestling company during wrestling's worst loss of interest of all time, to refusing to put over everybody who the "WWE Universe" likes better, and then using the free speech of the WWE Universe to talk about why they are so great, to bullying wrestlers backstage because they use variations of his finisher that have been around twice as long as he has been wrestling, to getting people fired because they are legitimately dating a woman that he is having an affair with, to running an anti-bullying campaign in professional fucking wrestling, to generally just being an all around pain to watch, I think he truly is the most evil guy in the history of the business.
...Uh... So being a glory hound makes him worse than someone like New Jack, who has admitted to being a murderer?

Anyway, Kane.


^furious, projects self-image onto others^

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVP
“Kevin Nash is right. Smaller guys don’t draw. I mean who would pay any money to watch itty bitty guys like Mayweather or Paquiao?"
Talent/charisma draws. Not size.
Smif-N-Wessun is offline  
post #19 of 50 (permalink) Old 01-29-2013, 11:31 PM
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
animus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Pittsburgh
Posts: 855
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
           
Re: Who's the most evil/demented guy in WWE history?

Jake the Snake doesn't get a nomination??? He attacked Macho Man and allowed the snake to bite Randy. Tons of little kids(probably some post on this very forum) were crying when this took place. And this was when the show was PG.
animus is offline  
post #20 of 50 (permalink) Old 01-29-2013, 11:33 PM
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
Smif-N-Wessun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: The 36 Chambers
Posts: 1,420
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
               
Re: Who's the most evil/demented guy in WWE history?

Quote:
Originally Posted by animus View Post
Jake the Snake doesn't get a nomination??? He attacked Macho Man and allowed the snake to bite Randy. Tons of little kids(probably some post on this very forum) were crying when this took place. And this was when the show was PG.
Jake's definitely up there too. I'd also give Raven a mention. He was one sick bastard in his feud against Sandman.


^furious, projects self-image onto others^

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVP
“Kevin Nash is right. Smaller guys don’t draw. I mean who would pay any money to watch itty bitty guys like Mayweather or Paquiao?"
Talent/charisma draws. Not size.
Smif-N-Wessun is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome