Yep I just don't understand how in the hell you have best show but worst promotion
Pretty easily, really. There's more to running a wrestling promotion than just producing a TV show.
- Their Pay Per Views were largely poor.
- They managed to take their titles away from their own trademark talent and give it to old WWE guys.
Daniels+Kazarian >> Chavo and Hernandez
Roode and Aries >> Jeff Hardy
Aries >> Rob Van Dam
- They totally mucked up Aces and 8s, making their show completely unwatchable for the past 3 or 4 months
- They featured Hogan more than anyone else on the roster
- They continue to do amateur shit like this
, despite the fact that they've got tons of money to blow, and a sweet TV deal.
TNA is just not a well run promotion. They never appear to know what the hell they're doing. I personally think that RoH did more to hurt their brand than TNA, but I can't complain about the selection of TNA too much.
They're all just marks for that overrated shit over in Japan.
Did you watch even a single match from NJPW this year? I'm guessing you didn't.
He got over to the point of mid card popularity. He was expected to take the IC off of Miz in the Autumn. Instead he was put in the WWE CHAMPIONSHIP match. Out of fucking no where.
Because he was over. And when the office decided to push him, he proved them right.