Wrestling Observer Awards for 2013 revealed - Page 10 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply

Old 01-24-2013, 08:35 PM   #91 (permalink)
THESE THOTS AIN'T LOYAL
 
scrilla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: chatbox
Posts: 15,324
scrilla is probably liked by Seabsscrilla is probably liked by Seabsscrilla is probably liked by Seabsscrilla is probably liked by Seabsscrilla is probably liked by Seabsscrilla is probably liked by Seabsscrilla is probably liked by Seabsscrilla is probably liked by Seabsscrilla is probably liked by Seabsscrilla is probably liked by Seabsscrilla is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: Wrestling Observer Awards for 2013 revealed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choc Lesnar View Post
Best TV announcer should have gone to JBL. J.R barely appears on TV anymore and when he does he sounds like he doesnt give a shit. This is coming from a huge Attitude Era mark.
JBL makes up a lot of shit. he's definitely a funny color buy, but JR is still the GOAT. anytime he calls a major or semi-major match he adds to the importance. he also commentates regularly on NXT. voting is among subscribers, some of who are international and probably get NXT on their TV. others have watched NXT on their computers etc. absolutely no problem with this award.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OCC View Post
Best Weekly Television Show: TNA Impact Wrestling


All the power to TNA but I was shocked to see the Wrestling Observer give them that award.
wrestling observer didn't give them the award. the fans voted on the awards. the votes were split among 5 WWE programs. i seriously doubt TNA wins the award if shows like Slam, Main Event and NXT aren't an option. however they did make great improvements for a period this year so i don't have a huge problem with them winning the award.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smith_Jensen View Post
What's more surprising is that TNA won worst promotion despite Impact Wrestling winning best weekly television show.
the main reason this occurred is likely due to WWE voting getting split. a lot of the people that split their votes for WWE shows as best show probably voted TNA as worst promotion. also promotion isn't just the show itself. it can be a host of bad angles, bad ppvs, low buyrates, low attendances and other bad business decisions/metrics. TNA completely dropped like 8 PPVs this year and basically admitted they were failing in that sector of their business. it's completely warranted that you could vote TNA worst promotion and best show if you take into account those factors.

throw in never ending angles like the Claire Lynch angle and Ace's and Eights. paying money for a chick to be a hot referee and her debut flopping. Brooke Hogan segments in general. all completely justifiable reasons for voting it worst promotion even if you find the core matches/angles etc. entertaining.

regardless they likely only won the show b/c the vote split. obviously if we eliminated some options we wouldn't know if people may have changed their main event vote to raw or w.e, but given the results for worst promotion it seems unlikely an overwhelming majority would've voted impact. i do agree w/ whoever said that ROH probably should've won worst promotion though. likely didn't happen because less eyes are on the promotion.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Ever Wolf View Post
Best Weekly Television Show: TNA Impact Wrestling

They not watching NXT?
the overwhelming majority probably don't watch NXT b/c it's not available in America on television and it's kind of a nothing show in the grand scheme of the promotion. some voted for it, maybe others would've voted for it if WWE didn't offer 4 other shows as well. NXT from what i've seen is good for what it is, but highly overrated just b/c it features different guys. personally i think Main Event is the best weekly television show, but i wouldn't have voted it as it wasn't around all year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanford View Post
To say that Ryback is overpushed is absurd. He was in two titles matches in 2012; neither of which disappointed. He managed to get himself over, and didn't take up much screen time. He was underpushed if anything.
underpushed? so he should've ended Punk's screen run or beat more top guys? i'd say Ryback is overrated because at his talent level he shouldn't be in main events. sure he managed to get over by squashing people, but he's not THAT over. some crowds seem to react to him, while others don't. his promos are garbage as well. not worthy of being a top guy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ever Wolf View Post
He didn't get himself over. He got pushed to the moon and back.
agreed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Extra- View Post
lolWrestlingObserver... butthurt since 1983.
care to explain son? don't blame the publication if you're mad though, blame the voters.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
They deserve it. They truly were the best weekly show.

Very surprised and a little confused at how TNA managed to win "Best weekly show" and "worst promotion". Doesn't really add up.
take 2: the main reason this occurred is likely due to WWE voting getting split. a lot of the people that split their votes for WWE shows as best show probably voted TNA as worst promotion. also promotion isn't just the show itself. it can be a host of bad angles, bad ppvs, low buyrates, low attendances and other bad business decisions/metrics. TNA completely dropped like 8 PPVs this year and basically admitted they were failing in that sector of their business. it's completely warranted that you could vote TNA worst promotion and best show if you take into account those factors.

throw in never ending angles like the Claire Lynch angle and Ace's and Eights. paying money for a chick to be a hot referee and her debut flopping. Brooke Hogan segments in general. all completely justifiable reasons for voting it worst promotion even if you find the core matches/angles etc. entertaining.

regardless they likely only won the show b/c the vote split. obviously if we eliminated some options we wouldn't know if people may have changed their main event vote to raw or w.e, but given the results for worst promotion it seems unlikely an overwhelming majority would've voted impact. i do agree w/ whoever said that ROH probably should've won worst promotion though. likely didn't happen because less eyes are on the promotion.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Lariatoh! View Post
Yep I just don't understand how in the hell you have best show but worst promotion, it sort of negates the whole list. Even though I do agree with most other picks. Seems pretty stupid to me. Also I agree with JBL being top broadcaster instead of JR as he hasn't really been on tv at all this year.
take 3: the main reason this occurred is likely due to WWE voting getting split. a lot of the people that split their votes for WWE shows as best show probably voted TNA as worst promotion. also promotion isn't just the show itself. it can be a host of bad angles, bad ppvs, low buyrates, low attendances and other bad business decisions/metrics. TNA completely dropped like 8 PPVs this year and basically admitted they were failing in that sector of their business. it's completely warranted that you could vote TNA worst promotion and best show if you take into account those factors.

throw in never ending angles like the Claire Lynch angle and Ace's and Eights. paying money for a chick to be a hot referee and her debut flopping. Brooke Hogan segments in general. all completely justifiable reasons for voting it worst promotion even if you find the core matches/angles etc. entertaining.

regardless they likely only won the show b/c the vote split. obviously if we eliminated some options we wouldn't know if people may have changed their main event vote to raw or w.e, but given the results for worst promotion it seems unlikely an overwhelming majority would've voted impact. i do agree w/ whoever said that ROH probably should've won worst promotion though. likely didn't happen because less eyes are on the promotion.


JR is also on NXT regularly, while JBL constantly makes up "facts" regardless of how entertaining he is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bossdude View Post
WO awards awful as usual

they have no credibility to the TRUE fans
considering true fans are voting on the awards and are probably more well versed in pro graps than you are, they hold plenty of credibility.

Quote:
Originally Posted by x78 View Post
Those awards are stupid as fuck.
gotten to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by K.W.H. View Post
These awards are always littered with Japan and TNA. Not to say I disagree, but even if Punk or anyone else had five star matches all year long, it would still be Bryan who won that award, Meltzer will make sure of that.
Meltzer doesn't "make sure" of anything. his subscribers vote based upon their opinions. Meltzer said he DIDN'T even agree with Bryan winning the award.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HankHill_85 View Post
Wow, what prestigious awards! Everyone should be so honored.......oh wait. Why do people give a fuck what Meltzer marks think? They're all just marks for that overrated shit over in Japan.
i've only seen 3 NJPW shows from 2012, most of them were fantastic. the Tokyo Dome Show which had no impact on the voting was CLASSIC. it's ok that you haven't watched the product yourself, but you shouldn't post on subject matters you clearly aren't versed in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regnes View Post
How does TNA receive the worst major show and worst promotion of the year awards but win the best weekly show award? That makes no sense.
take 4: the main reason this occurred is likely due to WWE voting getting split. a lot of the people that split their votes for WWE shows as best show probably voted TNA as worst promotion. also promotion isn't just the show itself. it can be a host of bad angles, bad ppvs, low buyrates, low attendances and other bad business decisions/metrics. TNA completely dropped like 8 PPVs this year and basically admitted they were failing in that sector of their business. it's completely warranted that you could vote TNA worst promotion and best show if you take into account those factors.

throw in never ending angles like the Claire Lynch angle and Ace's and Eights. paying money for a chick to be a hot referee and her debut flopping. Brooke Hogan segments in general. all completely justifiable reasons for voting it worst promotion even if you find the core matches/angles etc. entertaining.

regardless they likely only won the show b/c the vote split. obviously if we eliminated some options we wouldn't know if people may have changed their main event vote to raw or w.e, but given the results for worst promotion it seems unlikely an overwhelming majority would've voted impact. i do agree w/ whoever said that ROH probably should've won worst promotion though. likely didn't happen because less eyes are on the promotion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bebe View Post
Ugh. Fuck these awards. How is Ryback overrated? How is TNA the best weekly TV show and worst promotion?
Quote:
Originally Posted by K.W.H. View Post

Ugh, the marks really know how to shit on these things, don't they? No wonder I don't pay attention to the Meltzer Markout Awards.
which awards did they shit on?


Quote:
Originally Posted by Delbusto1 View Post
Scratching my head seeing Impact win best TV show, than reading on and seeing TNA named worst promotion.
take 5: the main reason this occurred is likely due to WWE voting getting split. a lot of the people that split their votes for WWE shows as best show probably voted TNA as worst promotion. also promotion isn't just the show itself. it can be a host of bad angles, bad ppvs, low buyrates, low attendances and other bad business decisions/metrics. TNA completely dropped like 8 PPVs this year and basically admitted they were failing in that sector of their business. it's completely warranted that you could vote TNA worst promotion and best show if you take into account those factors.

throw in never ending angles like the Claire Lynch angle and Ace's and Eights. paying money for a chick to be a hot referee and her debut flopping. Brooke Hogan segments in general. all completely justifiable reasons for voting it worst promotion even if you find the core matches/angles etc. entertaining.

regardless they likely only won the show b/c the vote split. obviously if we eliminated some options we wouldn't know if people may have changed their main event vote to raw or w.e, but given the results for worst promotion it seems unlikely an overwhelming majority would've voted impact. i do agree w/ whoever said that ROH probably should've won worst promotion though. likely didn't happen because less eyes are on the promotion.


Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasClark View Post
Nothing wrong with a bit of Tanahashi love. Dude is the best wrestler in the world.
idk about best wrestler in the world, but he definitely is worthy of the WOTY award given the criteria.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleG View Post
Some of these results are just freakin' weird.

How on Earth can TNA be voted the 2nd Worst Promotion, but TNA Impact voted the Best Weekly Television show (by a pretty good margin over the WWE shows too)? I mean I understand there are other factors that go into deciding how good a promotion is, but if they have the best TV show, shouldn't that ease off almost winning worst promotion?
take 6: the main reason this occurred is likely due to WWE voting getting split. a lot of the people that split their votes for WWE shows as best show probably voted TNA as worst promotion. also promotion isn't just the show itself. it can be a host of bad angles, bad ppvs, low buyrates, low attendances and other bad business decisions/metrics. TNA completely dropped like 8 PPVs this year and basically admitted they were failing in that sector of their business. it's completely warranted that you could vote TNA worst promotion and best show if you take into account those factors.

throw in never ending angles like the Claire Lynch angle and Ace's and Eights. paying money for a chick to be a hot referee and her debut flopping. Brooke Hogan segments in general. all completely justifiable reasons for voting it worst promotion even if you find the core matches/angles etc. entertaining.

regardless they likely only won the show b/c the vote split. obviously if we eliminated some options we wouldn't know if people may have changed their main event vote to raw or w.e, but given the results for worst promotion it seems unlikely an overwhelming majority would've voted impact. i do agree w/ whoever said that ROH probably should've won worst promotion though. likely didn't happen because less eyes are on the promotion.


Quote:
How in God's name is John Cena third most charismatic when half the fans hate his guts even though he's supposed to be the top babyface? And heck, if this week's Raw is any indicator, a lot of them don't even have the energy to react to him anymore.
you seem to be confusing charisma with overness. bad booking/writing/character has nothing to do with Cena's charisma.

Quote:
How is Cena Vs. Kane the worst feud? I mean yeah it was bad, but seriously? The worst?!?! Claire Lynch and that whole fiasco was not as bad as Cena/Kane, really?! AJ/Vickie is probably the only one I would accept being worse than Claire Lynch since it ripped off elements from that.
probably because the Cena/Kane matches/promos/angles were horrendous and the Lynch storyline had Daniels GOATing as well as decent-good matches between Styles/Daniels. not even sure if AJ/Vickie was eligible as i forget when that feud started. regardless, Cena/Dolph was also better than the Cena/Kane abomination.

Quote:
And I don't understand this about the Observer awards. What is the difference between Wrestler of the Year (Flair/Thesz award) and Most Outstanding Wrestler? Isn't that the same thing?
WOTY - Both performance in the ring as well as drawing power, marketability, value to the promotion and significance during the year among both shoot and worked matches should be considered.

Most Outstanding Wrestler is purely the best in-ring, bell-to-bell performer. Anything that takes place in a legitimate match situation should not be considered.

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankrott View Post
I am amazed so many people here can't grasp the fact WWE has 5 TV shows now. Those 5 shows spilt the vote.
lol seriously. p. sure half the people posting don't even realize these were voted on though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xdoomsayerx View Post
Man, wrestling observer really hates Kane eh?
he has had some really shitty feuds.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kobra860 View Post
How did Sheamus vs. Del Rio not win worst feud?
probably b/c the matches were passable.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcade View Post
Horrible awards.
care to elaborate brother?
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4.0 View Post
Wrestling Observer hate Cena too, huh?
maybe the voters do, not the newsletter or dave himself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamillePunk View Post
Best Weekly TV Show is Impact but the Worst Promotion is TNA? How does that make any sense at all?
take 7: the main reason this occurred is likely due to WWE voting getting split. a lot of the people that split their votes for WWE shows as best show probably voted TNA as worst promotion. also promotion isn't just the show itself. it can be a host of bad angles, bad ppvs, low buyrates, low attendances and other bad business decisions/metrics. TNA completely dropped like 8 PPVs this year and basically admitted they were failing in that sector of their business. it's completely warranted that you could vote TNA worst promotion and best show if you take into account those factors.

throw in never ending angles like the Claire Lynch angle and Ace's and Eights. paying money for a chick to be a hot referee and her debut flopping. Brooke Hogan segments in general. all completely justifiable reasons for voting it worst promotion even if you find the core matches/angles etc. entertaining.

regardless they likely only won the show b/c the vote split. obviously if we eliminated some options we wouldn't know if people may have changed their main event vote to raw or w.e, but given the results for worst promotion it seems unlikely an overwhelming majority would've voted impact. i do agree w/ whoever said that ROH probably should've won worst promotion though. likely didn't happen because less eyes are on the promotion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bl0ndie View Post
I think they have a thing against Kane. Hes won that "award" an absurd amount of times. I mean hes been in some bad feuds but not on the level of Cena/Laurinaitus.
no one has anything against Kane. his feuds just suck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smith_Jensen View Post
I am glad New Japan Pro Wrestling dominated the 2012 wrestling observer awards. It was their best year plus their wrestling was more enjoyable than WWE, ROH and TNA.
pretty much brother.
__________________

#BELLA&HOOPLA

Last edited by scrilla : 01-24-2013 at 08:38 PM.
scrilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 01-24-2013, 09:04 PM   #92 (permalink)
A real SHOOTER
 
Ham and Egger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Across The Sea
Posts: 14,029
Ham and Egger has posts worth readingHam and Egger has posts worth readingHam and Egger has posts worth readingHam and Egger has posts worth readingHam and Egger has posts worth readingHam and Egger has posts worth readingHam and Egger has posts worth readingHam and Egger has posts worth readingHam and Egger has posts worth readingHam and Egger has posts worth readingHam and Egger has posts worth reading
Default Re: Wrestling Observer Awards for 2013 revealed

I think the biggest tragedy of the awards is that Shinsuke Nakamura was ranked 9th as the most charasmatic wrestler of the year. He got swag for days!


__________________

Last edited by Ham and Egger : 01-24-2013 at 09:10 PM.
Ham and Egger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 09:13 PM   #93 (permalink)
Little Poppa Pump
 
Jeff Hardy Hater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: The Aces and Eights Clubhouse
Posts: 2,051
Jeff Hardy Hater needs to make some friendsJeff Hardy Hater needs to make some friendsJeff Hardy Hater needs to make some friendsJeff Hardy Hater needs to make some friendsJeff Hardy Hater needs to make some friendsJeff Hardy Hater needs to make some friendsJeff Hardy Hater needs to make some friendsJeff Hardy Hater needs to make some friendsJeff Hardy Hater needs to make some friendsJeff Hardy Hater needs to make some friendsJeff Hardy Hater needs to make some friends
Default Re: Wrestling Observer Awards for 2013 revealed

Quote:
Originally Posted by itssoeasy23 View Post
Ryback? Overrated?

Yeah, that's bullshit. As much bullshit as TNA being a better show than RAW. Seriously, who voted on this crap?

Tyson Kidd? Most underrated? There's a reason why he's not on television and that's because he has as much personally as the chair I'm sitting on right now. And I'm guaranteeing you nobody who vote for him if he wasn't a Hart.
You insult Tyson Kidd for lacking "personally", yet you back Ryback up as not being overrated in the same post?

Also, horridly bad poll overall.
__________________
th sad truith that al of u cant ceem to grrasp is dat wrestlig is getig les poplar each day and no bodde caires abot it

vinse is senile at this poiint and th growth of tna has pleateuaed nd roh has nevr bin mor than his a crapy cult
Jeff Hardy Hater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 09:20 PM   #94 (permalink)
Little Poppa Pump
 
Jeff Hardy Hater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: The Aces and Eights Clubhouse
Posts: 2,051
Jeff Hardy Hater needs to make some friendsJeff Hardy Hater needs to make some friendsJeff Hardy Hater needs to make some friendsJeff Hardy Hater needs to make some friendsJeff Hardy Hater needs to make some friendsJeff Hardy Hater needs to make some friendsJeff Hardy Hater needs to make some friendsJeff Hardy Hater needs to make some friendsJeff Hardy Hater needs to make some friendsJeff Hardy Hater needs to make some friendsJeff Hardy Hater needs to make some friends
Default Re: Wrestling Observer Awards for 2013 revealed

>Sheamus ranked higher than Brock Lesnar as a brawler
>Gunner Vs. Bischoff not the worst match of the year
>Neutralizer is second best finisher
>UFC being called "wrestling"
>Anybody ranked worse than Taz and Miz
>Daniel Bryan 8th on interviews
>Impact being best show, TNA being worst promotion
>Cena and Generico being ranked as best/most outstanding than Austin Aries?

Awful.
__________________
th sad truith that al of u cant ceem to grrasp is dat wrestlig is getig les poplar each day and no bodde caires abot it

vinse is senile at this poiint and th growth of tna has pleateuaed nd roh has nevr bin mor than his a crapy cult
Jeff Hardy Hater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 09:43 PM   #95 (permalink)
Learning to break kayfabe
 
phreddie spaghetti's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: taco town tx
Posts: 214
phreddie spaghetti is an after thoughtphreddie spaghetti is an after thought
Default Re: Wrestling Observer Awards for 2013 revealed

2 cents:

-if WWE only had raw IMPACT would still be the better show.
- TNA got worst promotion because WWE marks are some loyal sons of bitches.
__________________
phreddie spaghetti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 09:49 PM   #96 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 64
The Rainmaker is an after thoughtThe Rainmaker is an after thought
Default Re: Wrestling Observer Awards for 2013 revealed

Quote:
Originally Posted by itssoeasy23 View Post
The guy comes in as a jobber killer with a winning streak. Starts getting over with his chant. Is put into a main event storyline because of John Cena's injury. Has a match with the WWE Champion CM Punk at Hell in the Cell which bumps up the buyrate for the PPV from last year. Remains over, but never wins the WWE Championship. Loses a triple threat match by shenanigans which involve three top prospects from NXT. Loses a TLC tag match to the said group. Loses a TLC match for the WWE Championship because of that said group.

He's over as hell. Even though he does get "Goldberg" chants, he even get's big pops in smark cities like Philadelphia. I haven't heard him outright booed yet.

So tell me, how is he overrated?
Because he has an awful workrate?
The Rainmaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 09:51 PM   #97 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 64
The Rainmaker is an after thoughtThe Rainmaker is an after thought
Default Re: Wrestling Observer Awards for 2013 revealed

Seems like you WWE fans are getting mad that they're not getting their dicks sucked by WON
The Rainmaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 10:09 PM   #98 (permalink)
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
Twisted14's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Australia
Posts: 1,204
Twisted14 needs to take rep more seriousTwisted14 needs to take rep more seriousTwisted14 needs to take rep more seriousTwisted14 needs to take rep more seriousTwisted14 needs to take rep more seriousTwisted14 needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Wrestling Observer Awards for 2013 revealed

I think it's stupid that Michael Cole won worst announcer. He stopped being annoying and shit back in 2011. He did a fine job on commentary all year. He's not great and he will probably never be great, but Lawler or Taz not winning that is just ridiculous.

Also that Rainmaker finisher being the best? It's a good move, but Cesaro's neutraliser or his uppercut should have won that IMO.

Oh and AJ/Lynch should have won worst feud. That shit was far worse than anything else during the year. Plus, the Kane/Cena feud includes Ryder being pushed off the stage which is just a classic moment.
Twisted14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 11:16 PM   #99 (permalink)
Wrestling Forum's Ace Attorney
 
PacoAwesome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Texas
Posts: 3,438
PacoAwesome better hope they're relatively new herePacoAwesome better hope they're relatively new herePacoAwesome better hope they're relatively new herePacoAwesome better hope they're relatively new herePacoAwesome better hope they're relatively new herePacoAwesome better hope they're relatively new herePacoAwesome better hope they're relatively new herePacoAwesome better hope they're relatively new herePacoAwesome better hope they're relatively new herePacoAwesome better hope they're relatively new herePacoAwesome better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Wrestling Observer Awards for 2013 revealed

NJPW deserve all the awards they won. WWE loyalist can complain all they want, NJPW kicked major ass in quality for 2012, something WWE failed to do with the exception of a few diamonds within piles of shit. Also glad Okada won three awards, he deserves them.
__________________
Fan of Daniel Bryan,Seth Rollins,Dean Ambrose,CM Punk,Brock Lesnar,Antonio Cesaro,Randy Orton, Kazuchika Okada,Shinsuke Nakamura,and Minoru Suzuki


CREDIT TO "Tenacious.C. "

Last edited by PacoAwesome : 01-25-2013 at 08:43 AM.
PacoAwesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 01:12 AM   #100 (permalink)
Really too good to wrestle in front of all you pricks.
 
HeliWolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Walsall, UK
Posts: 1,662
HeliWolf needs to take rep more seriousHeliWolf needs to take rep more seriousHeliWolf needs to take rep more seriousHeliWolf needs to take rep more seriousHeliWolf needs to take rep more seriousHeliWolf needs to take rep more seriousHeliWolf needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Wrestling Observer Awards for 2013 revealed

How the hell can TNA win both the best weekly TV show and the worst promotion? It's breaking the laws of time and space.

Also how did Team Hell No not win best tag team? They've been a staple of Raw and Smackdown for most of what I remember the last year. Even before they won the title. Individually and as a team DB and Kane have absolutely bossed late2011-2012.


And JBL deserves best announcer. He's frighteningly good.

Last edited by HeliWolf : 01-25-2013 at 01:16 AM.
HeliWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios