The stupidest card suggestions? - Page 2 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 31 (permalink) Old 01-21-2013, 06:31 PM Thread Starter
Learning to break kayfabe
 
MeatyX2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 73
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
 
Re: The stupidest card suggestions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyfall View Post
MeatyX2 fail.
How?

Not removing until,
Heel Mark Henry returns []
John Cena turns heel []
Wade Barrett gets buried by someone of little importance. [X] Bo Dallas
Dolph Ziggler cashes in and wins WHC []
Chris Jericho returns... Again [X]Royal Rumble 2013

"I'm a Guy."
MeatyX2 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #12 of 31 (permalink) Old 01-21-2013, 06:41 PM
Learning to break kayfabe
 
bojinov3000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 67
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
 
Re: The stupidest card suggestions?

]

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeatyX2 View Post
LOL. I do not think I will ever understand the IWC. How can I be making fun of someone who is anonymous,and is way over the age of 12.
1. Contradictory. How can the second poster be making fun of someone by saying they are seven when he used the exact same logic as you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeatyX2 View Post
There is no age given so how do you get to name him/her and 7 year old?
You might as well be making fun of the person calling them that age if in fact they are not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeatyX2 View Post
(I saw his facebook picture in the comments.)
2. News to us. Why didn't you say that in you OP. That way maybe the second poster wouldn't have made the mistake of saying he thinks the guy is 7. He didn't have the knowledge you had. Oh, wait. I guess then you wouldn't have had the chance to jump on him then with you smartass remarks.

3. I'm green reppin' you ironically because this cannot be real life.

Last edited by bojinov3000; 01-21-2013 at 06:42 PM. Reason: I'm tired
bojinov3000 is offline  
post #13 of 31 (permalink) Old 01-21-2013, 06:45 PM
Challenging SCOTT STEINER's authority
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 4,677
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
               
Re: The stupidest card suggestions?

Rock vs Cena II (basically, everyone that paid for "Once in a Lifetime" feels cheated)

Triple H vs Brock Lesnar (really, does anyone truly want this? If so, get your head examined. Triple H sucks and their last match was horrible, why would you want to see it again?)

Ryback vs The Big Show (slow vs slow and overall boring)

CM Punk vs The Undertaker (Gee, I wonder who is going to win. Overall boring as well. Their matches in the past weren't great and I wouldn't expect this one to be either, especially cause Taker is older)

But yeah, that's pretty much the stupidest card suggestions I've heard, or anything that puts Triple H in a title match (even the Divas championship match)

In regards to WWE, we are not in the PG Era. We are in the Watered Down Era!

"Triple H fans will say that everything is true if it has to do with making him look good. And if it's a bad rumor, it's not true because "it's from the dirtsheets"."

Triple H fans are the worst!
jimboystar24 is offline  
post #14 of 31 (permalink) Old 01-21-2013, 07:30 PM
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 4,704
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: The stupidest card suggestions?

LOL @ people attacking the OP like he made fun of a little boy with Down syndrome, relax y'all.
If you don't want that people make fun of your comments, no matter how old you are, don't post it on the internet, simple.
It's not like he stole candy from the boy for God's sake . Here is some rep from me OP because some people derailed your harmless thread.

As for the thread, the stupidest card will be probably that what they obviously plan for this years WrestleMania
Rock/Cena, Lesnar/HHH, Punk/Taker. I mean not only wants nobody see these rematches, it's also clear who will win all 3 matches

Last edited by DualShock; 01-21-2013 at 07:43 PM.
DualShock is offline  
post #15 of 31 (permalink) Old 01-21-2013, 08:11 PM
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 1,010
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
 
Re: The stupidest card suggestions?

That's probably the longest sentence without punctuation marks that i've ever read
nmadankumar is offline  
post #16 of 31 (permalink) Old 01-21-2013, 08:14 PM
Celestial Messiah
 
reDREDD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 33,588
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: The stupidest card suggestions?

Putting together the worst card ever?

Personally I'd just try to remake KOTR 1995 or December to Dismember

reDREDD is offline  
post #17 of 31 (permalink) Old 01-21-2013, 08:26 PM
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
Twisted14's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Australia
Posts: 1,266
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
           
Re: The stupidest card suggestions?

I agree with him, give more chances to Cena!
Twisted14 is offline  
post #18 of 31 (permalink) Old 01-21-2013, 09:31 PM
Moron
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Manila
Posts: 756
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
   
Re: The stupidest card suggestions?

This is why I hate marks...
Boygirl is offline  
post #19 of 31 (permalink) Old 01-21-2013, 10:29 PM Thread Starter
Learning to break kayfabe
 
MeatyX2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 73
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
 
Re: The stupidest card suggestions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boygirl View Post
This is why I hate marks...
Why do you hate marks?, lol, go away.

Not removing until,
Heel Mark Henry returns []
John Cena turns heel []
Wade Barrett gets buried by someone of little importance. [X] Bo Dallas
Dolph Ziggler cashes in and wins WHC []
Chris Jericho returns... Again [X]Royal Rumble 2013

"I'm a Guy."
MeatyX2 is offline  
post #20 of 31 (permalink) Old 01-21-2013, 11:01 PM
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 181
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
 
Re: The stupidest card suggestions?

CM Punk .vs. The Rock
ChrisPartlow is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome