20 guys that have no reason to be on the roster... - Page 2 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply

Old 01-21-2013, 03:47 AM   #11 (permalink)
Learning to break kayfabe
 
TheZeroIsTheHero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 181
TheZeroIsTheHero 101 - 250TheZeroIsTheHero 101 - 250
Default Re: 20 guys that have no reason to be on the roster...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venomous View Post
David Otunga, What happened to this guy? I don't think he'll go far but who knows. I think he should be on the list.
Completely forgot about him, ever since lauranitis left he's pretty much died, I agree with this one just forgot to add him my bad.
__________________
Marking for currently
The Shield, Cm Punk, Daniel Bryan and Kane, Dolph Ziggler.

Top Ten favorites of all time:
1.Stone Cold Steve Austin
2.Roddy Piper
3.Rob Van Dam
4.Dean Ambrose
5.Cm Punk
6.Eddie Guerrero
7.Kurt Angle
8.Daniel Bryan
9.Chris Benoit
10.Mick Foley
TheZeroIsTheHero is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 01-21-2013, 03:58 AM   #12 (permalink)
Learning to break kayfabe
 
TheZeroIsTheHero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 181
TheZeroIsTheHero 101 - 250TheZeroIsTheHero 101 - 250
Default Re: 20 guys that have no reason to be on the roster...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNew2 View Post
Ted DiBiase has the talent and potential to be something within the WWE, but after Legacy he just dropped the ball and WWE left him to do...well, nothing. As for some of them, they are merely here to appease the international markets, like Yoshi.

But as someone stated earlier, the WWE needs jobbers that will lay down and make rising stars look good. It's what they've done for years and it's what they'll do for years to come.
Okay so I agree that wwe needs jobbers but do they really need this many? I'd understand if they were all on tv but a lot of these guys have been inactive for awhile now, but keep in mind there are jobbers still that aren't on this list, 3MB, Prime time players, brodus clay(close to being on this list), great khali(praying he ends up gone) Kofi Kingston, r truth, santino, sin cara, zack Ryder
And so on, they are all a tier above the people I listed and I believe they mean more to win against due to the
Having some kid of following or prove your stremgth gimmick like khali lane brodus and big show can offer, they all can offer more, love them or hate them, then any of the people on that list and I think that's more than enough jobbers don't you think?
__________________
Marking for currently
The Shield, Cm Punk, Daniel Bryan and Kane, Dolph Ziggler.

Top Ten favorites of all time:
1.Stone Cold Steve Austin
2.Roddy Piper
3.Rob Van Dam
4.Dean Ambrose
5.Cm Punk
6.Eddie Guerrero
7.Kurt Angle
8.Daniel Bryan
9.Chris Benoit
10.Mick Foley
TheZeroIsTheHero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 04:09 AM   #13 (permalink)
There are many copies... and they have a plan.
Premium
 
SrsLii's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: At home
Posts: 1,055
SrsLii 2501 - 3000SrsLii 2501 - 3000SrsLii 2501 - 3000SrsLii 2501 - 3000SrsLii 2501 - 3000SrsLii 2501 - 3000SrsLii 2501 - 3000SrsLii 2501 - 3000SrsLii 2501 - 3000SrsLii 2501 - 3000SrsLii 2501 - 3000
Default Re: 20 guys that have no reason to be on the roster...

So who the fuck is supposed to lose matches if they get rid of these guys? Honestly, you people.
SrsLii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 04:15 AM   #14 (permalink)
Learning to break kayfabe
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 46
EndOfAnEra 50 - 100
Default Re: 20 guys that have no reason to be on the roster...

Are you serious?
EndOfAnEra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 04:17 AM   #15 (permalink)
Moron
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: “We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.”
Posts: 5,127
Coffey 6001 - 6500Coffey 6001 - 6500Coffey 6001 - 6500Coffey 6001 - 6500Coffey 6001 - 6500Coffey 6001 - 6500Coffey 6001 - 6500Coffey 6001 - 6500Coffey 6001 - 6500Coffey 6001 - 6500Coffey 6001 - 6500
Default Re: 20 guys that have no reason to be on the roster...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheZeroIsTheHero View Post

Alex Riley
Hunico and Camacho
Curt Hawkins
Derrick Bateman
Epico and Primo
Evan Bourne
Ezekiel Jackson
Jack swagger
Jimmy and Jey Usp
Jtg
Justin Gabriel
Mason Ryan
Michael mcguilicutty
Percy Watson
Ted DiBiase
Tensai
Yoshi Tastu
I actually agree with most of these, if I'm being perfectly honest. I do think that Justin Gabriel, Hunico & The Usos could still be stars. The jury is out on Ted DiBiase. He has to stop getting hurt & actually get some TV time for me to know. Riley is still pretty over, which is amazing considering he's never on TV & doesn't get a push whatsoever. He has a good look & is a decent talker.

Yup, OK with the rest going bye-bye.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SrsLii View Post
So who the fuck is supposed to lose matches if they get rid of these guys? Honestly, you people.
Um..

Brodus Clay
Christian
Cody Rhodes
Damien Sandow
Daniel Bryan
Darren Young
David Otunga
3 Man Band
Dolph Ziggler
Kane
Kofi Kingston
The Miz
R-Truth
Santino
Sin Cara
Titus O'Neil
Tyson Kidd

and the rest of the roster that isn't currently being pushed?

Getting rid of jobbers that never make TV miraculously doesn't really effect the on-air product! What would change exactly if that entire list was fired? RAW doesn't change at all. No one watches or cares about the other shows. So...?

Last edited by Coffey : 01-21-2013 at 04:23 AM.
Coffey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 04:19 AM   #16 (permalink)
Humbled
 
#dealwithit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 8,733
#dealwithit 16001 - 16500#dealwithit 16001 - 16500#dealwithit 16001 - 16500#dealwithit 16001 - 16500#dealwithit 16001 - 16500#dealwithit 16001 - 16500#dealwithit 16001 - 16500#dealwithit 16001 - 16500#dealwithit 16001 - 16500#dealwithit 16001 - 16500#dealwithit 16001 - 16500
Default Re: 20 guys that have no reason to be on the roster...

Derrick Bateman is the future.
#dealwithit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 04:26 AM   #17 (permalink)
There are many copies... and they have a plan.
Premium
 
SrsLii's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: At home
Posts: 1,055
SrsLii 2501 - 3000SrsLii 2501 - 3000SrsLii 2501 - 3000SrsLii 2501 - 3000SrsLii 2501 - 3000SrsLii 2501 - 3000SrsLii 2501 - 3000SrsLii 2501 - 3000SrsLii 2501 - 3000SrsLii 2501 - 3000SrsLii 2501 - 3000
Default Re: 20 guys that have no reason to be on the roster...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walk-In View Post

Getting rid of jobbers that never make TV miraculously doesn't really effect the on-air product! What would change exactly if that entire list was fired? RAW doesn't change at all. No one watches or cares about the other shows. So...?
Maybe I wasn't clear.

I'm still holding out hope that someday WWE programming will stop consisting of the same fucking five matches on every show, week after week. In which case they will need roster depth again. But by all means, if they are going to continue to just keep doing the same crap 45834758345638745 times in a row by all means they might as well release everyone else, why the f not.
SrsLii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 04:29 AM   #18 (permalink)
#EMMAlution
 
The Corre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 2,480
The Corre 1001 - 1500The Corre 1001 - 1500The Corre 1001 - 1500The Corre 1001 - 1500The Corre 1001 - 1500The Corre 1001 - 1500The Corre 1001 - 1500The Corre 1001 - 1500The Corre 1001 - 1500The Corre 1001 - 1500
Default Re: 20 guys that have no reason to be on the roster...

Alex Riley? Hell no, that guy has the potential to be a huge star.
__________________

Sig. made by fiddlecastro
The Corre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 04:37 AM   #19 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: The Wall
Posts: 3,549
Das Wunderberlyn 4001 - 4500Das Wunderberlyn 4001 - 4500Das Wunderberlyn 4001 - 4500Das Wunderberlyn 4001 - 4500Das Wunderberlyn 4001 - 4500Das Wunderberlyn 4001 - 4500Das Wunderberlyn 4001 - 4500Das Wunderberlyn 4001 - 4500Das Wunderberlyn 4001 - 4500Das Wunderberlyn 4001 - 4500Das Wunderberlyn 4001 - 4500
Default Re: 20 guys that have no reason to be on the roster...

Zack Ryder :cena
Das Wunderberlyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 04:50 AM   #20 (permalink)
Learning to break kayfabe
 
TheZeroIsTheHero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 181
TheZeroIsTheHero 101 - 250TheZeroIsTheHero 101 - 250
Default Re: 20 guys that have no reason to be on the roster...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SrsLii View Post
Maybe I wasn't clear.

I'm still holding out hope that someday WWE programming will stop consisting of the same fucking five matches on every show, week after week. In which case they will need roster depth again. But by all means, if they are going to continue to just keep doing the same crap 45834758345638745 times in a row by all means they might as well release everyone else, why the f not.
For the twenty guys i just said there are over 30 other wrestlers on tv who can job, offer different matches, different feuds, and not make it boring, the mid card is as strong as ever, what your asking is for these people to all be important, which I agree every single wrestler should be important, once again I hate that these people are wasting there time/talent doing nothing, my point is wwe is obviously not gonna change so I'm trying to understand why keep so many people doing nothing, and while I do believe there are talented ones on the list I do Believe that there are some doing literally nothing but collecting a pay check, by getting rid of these people that issue of having people not being utilized will stop, and not just that it will cause the bar to be raised for others in developmental to make sure they don't have this problem, Daniel Bryan was given nothing when he first started and he still made it so personal responsibility has to happen too, hopefully I answered your argument
__________________
Marking for currently
The Shield, Cm Punk, Daniel Bryan and Kane, Dolph Ziggler.

Top Ten favorites of all time:
1.Stone Cold Steve Austin
2.Roddy Piper
3.Rob Van Dam
4.Dean Ambrose
5.Cm Punk
6.Eddie Guerrero
7.Kurt Angle
8.Daniel Bryan
9.Chris Benoit
10.Mick Foley
TheZeroIsTheHero is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright © 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios