If randy orton retires today, do you consider him a hall of famer? - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-21-2013, 12:29 AM Thread Starter
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 291
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
         
If randy orton retires today, do you consider him a hall of famer?

well Im watching the randy orton dvd, and men , he has had a lot of great matches in his career, vs taker, flair, hhh, hogan, angle, hbk, cena, , he is 9 time world champ, and yes maybe he is irrelevant nowdays . but he is by far one of the most if not the most over superstar in the wwe right now
frankieorton is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-21-2013, 12:33 AM
Ray
I am Jack's broken heart
 
Ray's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Paper Street
Posts: 7,317
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: If randy orton retires today, do you consider him a hall of famer?

Koko B. Ware and Drew Carey are in the Hall of Fame. C'mon son. He's a guarenteed Hall of Famer.

As far as do I consider him one? Of course. GREAT matches, crowd loves him, he was good in the mic back from 2003-2009. Total package. Underrated person really. GOAT level? Probably top 20.


Credit: GOATviaDQ
Ray is offline  
post #3 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-21-2013, 12:36 AM
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
paulborklaserheyma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 823
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
         
Re: If randy orton retires today, do you consider him a hall of famer?

Basically anyone in WWE roster can get into Hall of Fame.
Sorry, WWE Hall of Fame is just a joke.

paulborklaserheyma is offline  
post #4 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-21-2013, 01:10 AM
Grabbin' Dat Gem
 
Tyrion Lannister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: The Weekly Planet
Posts: 74,989
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
                     
Re: If randy orton retires today, do you consider him a hall of famer?

You have to, but that's solely as a result of WWE pushing him to no end. As just a pure talent, he's nowhere near good enough for the Hall. Of course, that isn't the criteria, so sadly, yes. There's no way around it. Actually, with the names inducted already, there's almost no way around any person on the roster. I think the only actively featured people who couldn't qualify for the HOF are the Shield and Big E Langston because they've only been around for like 2 months.

What everyone really wants for Christmas:


Last edited by Tyrion Lannister; 01-21-2013 at 01:13 AM.
Tyrion Lannister is offline  
post #5 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-21-2013, 01:11 AM
Little Poppa Pump
 
Jeff Hardy Hater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: The Aces and Eights Clubhouse
Posts: 2,051
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: If randy orton retires today, do you consider him a hall of famer?

I came to this thread to see Pyro bashing Orton.

Kinda disappointed. :/

But on topic, the HOF is hella easy to get into.

th sad truith that al of u cant ceem to grrasp is dat wrestlig is getig les poplar each day and no bodde caires abot it

vinse is senile at this poiint and th growth of tna has pleateuaed nd roh has nevr bin mor than his a crapy cult
Jeff Hardy Hater is offline  
post #6 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-21-2013, 01:20 AM
Grabbin' Dat Gem
 
Tyrion Lannister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: The Weekly Planet
Posts: 74,989
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
                     
Re: If randy orton retires today, do you consider him a hall of famer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Hardy Hater View Post
I came to this thread to see Pyro bashing Orton.

Kinda disappointed. :/

But on topic, the HOF is hella easy to get into.
Orton's a black hole of charisma, couldn't draw money if he got art lessons from Picasso and Vince McMahon has thrown away more money on paying, pushing and promoting Orton than he did on the XFL and the World Bodybuilding Federation put together.

Happy now?

What everyone really wants for Christmas:

Tyrion Lannister is offline  
post #7 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-21-2013, 01:21 AM
Ray
I am Jack's broken heart
 
Ray's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Paper Street
Posts: 7,317
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: If randy orton retires today, do you consider him a hall of famer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrion Lannister View Post
You have to, but that's solely as a result of WWE pushing him to no end. As just a pure talent, he's nowhere near good enough for the Hall. Of course, that isn't the criteria, so sadly, yes. There's no way around it. Actually, with the names inducted already, there's almost no way around any person on the roster. I think the only actively featured people who couldn't qualify for the HOF are the Shield and Big E Langston because they've only been around for like 2 months.
I'd say if the Shield disbanded tomorrow, we'd still see them get inducted at WrestleMania 40 or something like that. That's how little you have to do. Drew Fucking Carey got in because he was a Royal Rumble participant. Maria Menounos and Snooki will probably get in for doing a 2 minute Mania diva's featured match in the future as well.

"The Shield made an IMMEDIATE impact, and changed the complexion of the WWE forever". I can hear Cole saying that now while the Shield induction video is playing in the background


Credit: GOATviaDQ

Last edited by Ray; 01-21-2013 at 01:23 AM.
Ray is offline  
post #8 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-21-2013, 01:21 AM
HE'S FAT
 
Rocky Mark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 7,748
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: If randy orton retires today, do you consider him a hall of famer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrion Lannister View Post
Orton's a black hole of charisma, couldn't draw money if he got art lessons from Picasso and Vince McMahon has wasted more money on paying, pushing and promoting Orton than he did on the XFL and the World Bodybuilding Federation put together.

Happy now?

Rocky Mark is offline  
post #9 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-21-2013, 01:22 AM
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 3,129
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
                 
Re: If randy orton retires today, do you consider him a hall of famer?

You pretty much have to based on kayfabe accomplishments alone...
Geeee is offline  
post #10 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-21-2013, 01:26 AM
Grabbin' Dat Gem
 
Tyrion Lannister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: The Weekly Planet
Posts: 74,989
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
                     
Re: If randy orton retires today, do you consider him a hall of famer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punter View Post
I'd say if the Shield disbanded tomorrow, we'd still see them get inducted at WrestleMania 40 or something like that. That's how little you have to do. Drew Fucking Carey got in because he was a Royal Rumble participant. Maria Menounos and Snooki will probably get in for doing a 2 minute Mania diva's featured match in the future as well.

"The Shield made an IMMEDIATE impact, and changed the complexion of the WWE forever". I can hear Cole saying that now while the Shield induction video is playing in the background
You may be right. You can't really compare the celebrity wing to the real wing, though.

I'll guarantee you this, all 3 members are going in at some point.

What everyone really wants for Christmas:

Tyrion Lannister is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome