1. Jeff Jarrett- "Midcarder for life" my ass. He may have taken the short-cut to the top, but he has greatly improved since he became a legit World Champion in TNA. I also like his mixed wrestling style: technician with a touch of high-flyer and hardcore.
2. Kevin Nash- My favorite politican in wrestling. He may not be the best wrestler, but he was a huge draw!
3. Orlando Jordan- I'm not going to be guilty about this: I loved his bisexual gimmick! He should go to Saturday Night Main Event and re-debut his gimmick. It could work if he can tone it down!
4. Alberto del Rio- As I'm a fan of vanilla midgets, he seals the deal for luchadors being credible to main event scene. (Rey barely achieved that level; only Eddie and him had achieved this in the WWE)
5. Heidenrich- I'm a huge sucker for big men, bit Heidenrich had a very unique gimmick. Feud with Taker had also marked me out.
6. The Great Khali- His current face run is crap, but he had one of the best monster heel runs back in 2006/07. He had a balance of putting people over and being over (unlike Umaga who always got jobbed).
7. David Schultz- He could've been a legitimate threat to Hogan back in the mid-80's but was too big of a prick backstage that he got fired only two years after joining the WWF. He was a big man heel with a Stone Cold-esque character, only more aggressive.
8. John Morrison- His Shaman of Sexy mega-push in 2007 was pretty phenomenal despite he was new in the upper card scene. At that time, his mic skills were great and had exceptional talent. It all went downhill in 2011 when he received some awkward booking (Steel Cage Match for the WWE Title). His promos
as a face also kinda sucked.
9. Tyson Tomko- My second favorite enforcer (next to Nash). He was very stiff in the ring but made Christian look gold in TNA.
10. Ashley Massaro- Despite not winning the Women's Title, she was oozing with charisma. After losing her big-time match in WM23, her career was pretty much over.