IWC cliches - Page 8 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply

Old 01-14-2013, 09:44 AM   #71 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 4,096
nevereveragainu 101 - 250nevereveragainu 101 - 250
Default Re: IWC cliches

Quote:
Originally Posted by COPkilla View Post
Everybody is right, this insecure kid takes his WRESTLING too seriously.
.
you dont take it seriously enough, or anything in life apparantly from the looks of it, but then again looks arent always everything

Quote:
Originally Posted by COPkilla View Post
How many stars would you award Gerald Briscoe vs Pat Patterson in the evening gown match out of interest? I give it five stars. .
whatever floats your boat man

Quote:
Originally Posted by COPkilla View Post
He also appears to be a PEADOphobe. What's wrong with small kids? Don't you have any younger siblings living with you? You know, all under your parents roof.
ugh, what fresh hell are you on about now?

Last edited by nevereveragainu : 01-14-2013 at 09:47 AM.
nevereveragainu is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 01-14-2013, 10:58 AM   #72 (permalink)
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice
 
HerbUWF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 418
HerbUWF 101 - 250HerbUWF 101 - 250
Default Re: IWC cliches

I'm with Copkilla here. Stop being a peadophobe. You peado.

WRESTLING IS FOR THE KIDS!



Are women allowed to like wrestling? Or are you against women too? I bet you are. Wrestling is serious business.
HerbUWF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 11:54 AM   #73 (permalink)
Learning to break kayfabe
 
COPkilla's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 204
COPkilla 101 - 250COPkilla 101 - 250
Default Re: IWC cliches

Quote:
Originally Posted by HerbUWF View Post

Are women allowed to like wrestling? Or are you against women too? I bet you are. Wrestling is serious business.
He probably likes all male audiences, for a multitude of reasons. Nobody is allowed to cheer or jeer either in his opinion as its disrespectful to the super serious wrestling performers, and certainly no signs. He likes his puroresu audiences does this lad. WE ALL NEED TO TAKE WRESTLING SUPER SERIOUSLY THEY ARE RISKING THEIR LIVES FOR US!

WONT SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN
COPkilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 12:22 PM   #74 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 4,096
nevereveragainu 101 - 250nevereveragainu 101 - 250
Default Re: IWC cliches

Quote:
Originally Posted by HerbUWF View Post
Are women allowed to like wrestling? Or are you against women too? I bet you are. Wrestling is serious business.
who said anything about the women?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HerbUWF View Post
WRESTLING IS FOR THE KIDS!


.
also, according to wwe, america is the only country that matters, so i call foul on both

Quote:
Originally Posted by COPkilla View Post
He probably likes all male audiences, for a multitude of reasons. Nobody is allowed to cheer or jeer either in his opinion as its disrespectful to the super serious wrestling performers, and certainly no signs. He likes his puroresu audiences does this lad. WE ALL NEED TO TAKE WRESTLING SUPER SERIOUSLY THEY ARE RISKING THEIR LIVES FOR US!

WONT SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN
english please
nevereveragainu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 12:29 PM   #75 (permalink)
Learning to break kayfabe
 
COPkilla's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 204
COPkilla 101 - 250COPkilla 101 - 250
Default Re: IWC cliches

It was perfect English kid. Go have your English teacher grade me when you're in school tomorrow, albeit, when you're not being bullied by the other kids. You know, the normal ones.

It's real in Memphis. You should go there. Super serious.

EDIT: Somebody ban this fucking troll "nevereveragainu" who is boring up the board.

Last edited by COPkilla : 01-14-2013 at 12:33 PM.
COPkilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 12:34 PM   #76 (permalink)
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
Dunk20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Up your...
Posts: 1,474
Dunk20 4001 - 4500Dunk20 4001 - 4500Dunk20 4001 - 4500Dunk20 4001 - 4500Dunk20 4001 - 4500Dunk20 4001 - 4500Dunk20 4001 - 4500Dunk20 4001 - 4500Dunk20 4001 - 4500Dunk20 4001 - 4500Dunk20 4001 - 4500
Default Re: IWC cliches

Quote:
Originally Posted by Attitude3:16 View Post
"Burried"
And sometimes they get it right and type "Buried" correctly. WF classic.
__________________


number one fan
Dunk20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 01:05 PM   #77 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 4,096
nevereveragainu 101 - 250nevereveragainu 101 - 250
Default Re: IWC cliches

Quote:
Originally Posted by COPkilla View Post
It was perfect English kid..
no it wasnt, it was just ambiguousness

Quote:
Originally Posted by COPkilla View Post
Go have your English teacher grade me when you're in school tomorrow, albeit, when you're not being bullied by the other kids. You know, the normal ones.
plagerist

Quote:
Originally Posted by COPkilla View Post

EDIT: Somebody ban this fucking troll "nevereveragainu" who is boring up the board.
wow someones got deflection issues
nevereveragainu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 01:19 PM   #78 (permalink)
Learning to break kayfabe
 
COPkilla's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 204
COPkilla 101 - 250COPkilla 101 - 250
Default Re: IWC cliches

There was nothing ambiguous about the post you tool; you just didn't like the content because it paints you as the massive spanner you are. You just wrote that as an excuse to bust out what you perceive as another big word. I have a degree and make more money than your family pulls in combines. You feel the need to use what you perceive as big words to an audience you clearly know doesn't give a shit. Who do you think is winning here exactly? Should I throw in that you've likely never kissed a girl? That your Mum writes you a note to get out of PE?

You don't realise how pathetic you come across looking for any reason to use what you rather clearly perceive as big words such as "ambiguous", again, to an audience that if you were perceptive, would realise couldn't give a shit, and doesn't give a shit.

Why do you feel the need? Because you are a loser - at least that is how you have painted yourself on this board - and I've seen and been bored by your shit posts since you signed up. Do something more productive with your life rather than boring up wrestling forums with your dull personality and attention seeking, peadophobic, cry baby posts. In short: fuck off because nobody wants you here.
COPkilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 01:20 PM   #79 (permalink)
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice
 
HerbUWF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 418
HerbUWF 101 - 250HerbUWF 101 - 250
Default Re: IWC cliches

Quote:
Originally Posted by COPkilla View Post
There was nothing ambiguous about the post you tool; you just didn't like the content because it paints you as the massive spanner you are. You just wrote that as an excuse to bust out what you perceive as another big word. I have a degree and make more money than your family pulls in combines. You feel the need to use what you perceive as big words to an audience you clearly know doesn't give a shit. Who do you think is winning here exactly? Should I throw in that you've likely never kissed a girl? That your Mum writes you a note to get out of PE?

You don't realise how pathetic you come across looking for any reason to use what you rather clearly perceive as big words such as "ambiguous", again, to an audience that if you were perceptive, would realise couldn't give a shit, and doesn't give a shit.

Why do you feel the need? Because you are a loser - at least that is how you have painted yourself on this board - and I've seen and been bored by your shit posts since you signed up. Do something more productive with your life rather than boring up wrestling forums with your dull personality and attention seeking, peadophobic, cry baby posts. In short: fuck off because nobody wants you here.
HerbUWF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 01:29 PM   #80 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 4,096
nevereveragainu 101 - 250nevereveragainu 101 - 250
Default Re: IWC cliches

Quote:
Originally Posted by COPkilla View Post
There was nothing ambiguous about the post you tool; you just didn't like the content because it paints you as the massive spanner you are. You just wrote that as an excuse to bust out what you perceive as another big word. I have a degree and make more money than your family pulls in combines. You feel the need to use what you perceive as big words to an audience you clearly know doesn't give a shit. Who do you think is winning here exactly? Should I throw in that you've likely never kissed a girl? That your Mum writes you a note to get out of PE?

You don't realise how pathetic you come across looking for any reason to use what you rather clearly perceive as big words such as "ambiguous", again, to an audience that if you were perceptive, would realise couldn't give a shit, and doesn't give a shit.

Why do you feel the need? Because you are a loser - at least that is how you have painted yourself on this board - and I've seen and been bored by your shit posts since you signed up. Do something more productive with your life rather than boring up wrestling forums with your dull personality and attention seeking, peadophobic, cry baby posts. In short: fuck off because nobody wants you here.
not once from your incessant non sensical ramblings and rantings have you come up with one solid ounce of evidence or proof giving confirmation to any of your enquries or accusations and assumptions of my life, my sexual preferances, mental state or knowledge of the subject matter. You seem to completely incapable of disproving any declaration of the subject matter i have made even to try and make a connection to what's listed above only to fail miserably

every story has 3 acts buddy

i feel the urge because i am a learner a student of life in general and i seem to have come full circle with who i am and what i like and am capable of changing my mind, i mean nothing exists in a vacumn

well that and this forum has run dry of much that is truley engaging and relavant to my interests

and just because one or two guys on here are jumping on your little band wagon you think that counts as everyone, like that's not an exaggerated bs comment like everything else you put here, so now whos being the elitist? besides you need other people to validate anything you do? now who's being insecure? try learning to stand on your own two feet

Last edited by nevereveragainu : 01-14-2013 at 01:42 PM.
nevereveragainu is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios