Re: Explain how Goldberg is still awesome and Ryback sucks?
To anyone with half a brain cell it's obvious, but for all the idiots on here, and there are a lot of them;
- Goldberg had a shit load more natural charisma.
- Goldberg had a much more genuine aura about him.
- Goldberg was quite clearly a far better, faster, more powerful athlete.
- Goldberg had a better, more varied move set.
- Goldberg looked more intimidating.
- Goldberg was the original, and no rip off, poor mans, wannabe who is beneath him in every way is ever going to over shadow him.
Everything about Ryback feels forced and unoriginal, everything about Goldberg looked and felt natural.