1. Yoshi Tatsu
- Yoshi is one of the best competitors in WWE from a wrestling standpoint. He is capable of becoming a character if given time, my ideal gimmick for him would be to come out in that face paint and entrance attire with the mask. Rename him to "TATSU" and do a heel Japanese stable with Tatsu, Tensai and Sakamoto. WWE could add more Japanese guys into it. Just imagine how badass that team would be. Both guys taken seriously in their entrance attires and green mist becoming a signature move, Sakamoto could take a page out of Mr. Fuji's book and throw salt in their opponents eyes. I want to see a heel Yoshi Tatsu in full masked gear. A feud with Sin Cara would be amazing.
He's been damaged too much to ever be taken seriously. Tensai likewise, plus hasn't Sakamoto been released?
- Drop the Snuka connection, because nobody gives a fuck. Pair her up with JTG as heels and make her the first "ghetto" diva. We never truly had one of those. I'm talking DA BRAT here.
Jazz? Meh, would be fine with me, if they would take up just 1 of the 15 AJ Lee segments we get every 3 hour Raw I'd be cool with her.
3. Jack Swagger = Todo Americano
- I want to see Todo Americano in real life form. He would be like a modern day Mr. America. The commentators would act like they don't know who he is, even though its painfully obvious,
They wouldn't steal a video game character, especially not a horrible one. Swagger should just come back as a pro American babyface and be fed to Cesaro.
4. Alberto Del Rio = Dos Caras Jr.
- Thats right. Now that Del Rio is a face, he should go back to his Meixcan roots and go into full Dos Caras gear. He would be like the Mexican "The Patriot" and I think his masks would sell huge. We need a luchadore that is a technical wrestler. And I don't see the Del Rio gimmick working in face form.
They;ve put way too much time into his current gimmick to just drop it. Wouldn't this mean he'd lose Ricardo also? Ricardo is absolutely essential to him getting over as a babyface, plus, I hate luchadores and Del Rio's current character is awesome.
5. Kassius Ohno
- I want to see this guy as a hipster gimmick. Look at how obnoxious he could be. He already has the glasses and big beard. All he needs now is to be as anti-mainstream as possible. He would wear flannel designed ring gear.
Sure, no problem with this. He's almost fat enough to pull off Dude Love as it is anyway.
6. Ezekiel Jackson
- I want to see this guy in a preacher gimmick, Think Reverand D-Von with a twist.
Mic skills are essential to getting a gimmick like this over, Zeke has none. It's too similar ro Bray Wyatt anyway, and he is infinitely more talented than Zeke, who's a lost cause now anyway.
7. The Dudebusters
- I'm talking about Hawkins and Baretta. If given enough segment time to show their goofiness and cool side, I think we could have another Edge and Christian on our hands. Plus they can really wrestle.
Edge & Christian? LOL. Whatever though, yeah, go for it. They'd just be a jobber tag team anyway.
- Turn him heel, simply put.
Agreed, he's miles better as a heel.
9. Dashing Cody Rhodes
- He could be a modern day Rick Rude with that mustache and gimmick,
Sure, would probably make him stand out more than he is now. He is firmly in the shadow of the great Damien Sandow right now.
10. Daniel Bryan
- I miss 2010 Daniel Bryan. It's time to drop the goofiness and yes/no thing and get serious again. He needs to look as bland as possible because that's his thing. Plain maroon tights, short hair, no beard. I want BRYAN DANIELSON.
Are you crazy? You want him to go back to the bland generic faceless nobody that literally ZERO people outside of this forum cared about? Bryan's in a good spot right now, he's one of the most over faces in the company, once they capitalize on that he'll be set. Thankfully, Bryan posted on twitter that he's going to grow the beard out throughout they entirety of 2013. What a ledge.