10 wrestlers and 10 changes that would change their career. - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply

Old 01-01-2013, 01:54 PM   #1 (permalink)
Smarter Than The Average Poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 8,402
King Bebe needs to make some friendsKing Bebe needs to make some friendsKing Bebe needs to make some friendsKing Bebe needs to make some friendsKing Bebe needs to make some friendsKing Bebe needs to make some friendsKing Bebe needs to make some friendsKing Bebe needs to make some friendsKing Bebe needs to make some friendsKing Bebe needs to make some friendsKing Bebe needs to make some friends
Default 10 wrestlers and 10 changes that would change their career.

1. Yoshi Tatsu
- Yoshi is one of the best competitors in WWE from a wrestling standpoint. He is capable of becoming a character if given time, my ideal gimmick for him would be to come out in that face paint and entrance attire with the mask. Rename him to "TATSU" and do a heel Japanese stable with Tatsu, Tensai and Sakamoto. WWE could add more Japanese guys into it. Just imagine how badass that team would be. Both guys taken seriously in their entrance attires and green mist becoming a signature move, Sakamoto could take a page out of Mr. Fuji's book and throw salt in their opponents eyes. I want to see a heel Yoshi Tatsu in full masked gear. A feud with Sin Cara would be amazing.

2. Tamina
- Drop the Snuka connection, because nobody gives a fuck. Pair her up with JTG as heels and make her the first "ghetto" diva. We never truly had one of those. I'm talking DA BRAT here.

3. Jack Swagger = Todo Americano
- I want to see Todo Americano in real life form. He would be like a modern day Mr. America. The commentators would act like they don't know who he is, even though its painfully obvious,

4. Alberto Del Rio = Dos Caras Jr.
- Thats right. Now that Del Rio is a face, he should go back to his Meixcan roots and go into full Dos Caras gear. He would be like the Mexican "The Patriot" and I think his masks would sell huge. We need a luchadore that is a technical wrestler. And I don't see the Del Rio gimmick working in face form.

5. Kassius Ohno
- I want to see this guy as a hipster gimmick. Look at how obnoxious he could be. He already has the glasses and big beard. All he needs now is to be as anti-mainstream as possible. He would wear flannel designed ring gear.

6. Ezekiel Jackson
- I want to see this guy in a preacher gimmick, Think Reverand D-Von with a twist.

7. The Dudebusters
- I'm talking about Hawkins and Baretta. If given enough segment time to show their goofiness and cool side, I think we could have another Edge and Christian on our hands. Plus they can really wrestle.

8. R-Truth
- Turn him heel, simply put.

9. Dashing Cody Rhodes
- He could be a modern day Rick Rude with that mustache and gimmick,

10. Daniel Bryan
- I miss 2010 Daniel Bryan. It's time to drop the goofiness and yes/no thing and get serious again. He needs to look as bland as possible because that's his thing. Plain maroon tights, short hair, no beard. I want BRYAN DANIELSON.
King Bebe is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 01-01-2013, 02:01 PM   #2 (permalink)
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
cablegeddon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,486
cablegeddon should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postscablegeddon should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postscablegeddon should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postscablegeddon should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: 10 wrestlers and 10 changes that would change their career.

Ezekiel Jackson is only one I really agree with. It would be fun to watch him as the cheating preacher.
__________________
WRESTLEMANIA X7 - EVOLUTION 2004 - EXTREME RULES 2011
cablegeddon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 02:03 PM   #3 (permalink)
(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻
 
Riot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 2,578
Riot is getting a pushRiot is getting a pushRiot is getting a pushRiot is getting a pushRiot is getting a pushRiot is getting a pushRiot is getting a pushRiot is getting a pushRiot is getting a pushRiot is getting a pushRiot is getting a push
Default Re: 10 wrestlers and 10 changes that would change their career.

I like your idea for Yoshi. Dont know how far it could take him, besides a smaller Tensai jobber.

I find your idea for Tamina to be a horribly offensive stereotype that wouldnt work anyway, seeing as JTG is now generic.

I wanted to see R-Truth come in as Ron Killings and feud with Cena, ever since those beef videos Ron filmed while in TNA.

I also like the Kassius Ohno character. I havent kept up with NXT as it comes on here when Impact comes on so naturally I go to the better show. What I have seen of his current character, its just bland. A hipster gimmick would be something different in WWE.

The rest of the ideas are just meh to me. I think Danel Bryan is in need of a change to rise up the proverbial ladder, but I enjoy his character at the moment. Surprisingly, it hasn't become stale for me. Too bad what happened to Kane though...

Last edited by Riot : 01-01-2013 at 02:05 PM.
Riot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 04:29 PM   #4 (permalink)
Moron
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 2,045
Tony Tornado is in rep purgatory
Default Re: 10 wrestlers and 10 changes that would change their career.

Agree with the Ezekiel Jackson one. The Kassius Ohno one also crossed my mind and I think he could pull it off. The others are a bit ridiculous, especially Tamina because she's not even black.
Tony Tornado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 04:34 PM   #5 (permalink)
All hope is gone.
 
Irrelevant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Everywhere in the middle of nowhere
Posts: 3,768
Irrelevant probably won't be missedIrrelevant probably won't be missedIrrelevant probably won't be missedIrrelevant probably won't be missedIrrelevant probably won't be missedIrrelevant probably won't be missedIrrelevant probably won't be missedIrrelevant probably won't be missedIrrelevant probably won't be missedIrrelevant probably won't be missedIrrelevant probably won't be missed
Default Re: 10 wrestlers and 10 changes that would change their career.

Ezekiel Jackson having a preacher gimmick sounds interesting but the thing is, he can't cut a promo to save his life.

Jack Swagger should have a badass gimmick similar to Guile from Street Fighter. He has the look and the size to pull it off.
__________________
Irrelevant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 04:39 PM   #6 (permalink)
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
The Arseache Kid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 574
The Arseache Kid needs to take rep more seriousThe Arseache Kid needs to take rep more seriousThe Arseache Kid needs to take rep more seriousThe Arseache Kid needs to take rep more seriousThe Arseache Kid needs to take rep more seriousThe Arseache Kid needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: 10 wrestlers and 10 changes that would change their career.

Bryan should change his chant and gear to "Tap" and go back to the submission specialist thing. Then the crowd would still get to chant everytime he put somebody in a submission hold.
__________________
http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130527075641/tranquiltirades/images/e/e5/Dutch_mantell.jpg
WHAT A FRIGGIN CLOTHESLINE
The Arseache Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 04:52 PM   #7 (permalink)
x78
Vince gives me a comedy gimmick
 
x78's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 6,315
x78 is getting a pushx78 is getting a pushx78 is getting a pushx78 is getting a pushx78 is getting a pushx78 is getting a pushx78 is getting a pushx78 is getting a pushx78 is getting a pushx78 is getting a pushx78 is getting a push
Default Re: 10 wrestlers and 10 changes that would change their career.

Quote:
I also like the Kassius Ohno character. I havent kept up with NXT as it comes on here when Impact comes on so naturally I go to the better show.
Obviously not...
__________________
x78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 01:55 PM   #8 (permalink)
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
cablegeddon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,486
cablegeddon should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postscablegeddon should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postscablegeddon should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postscablegeddon should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: 10 wrestlers and 10 changes that would change their career.

Quote:
Originally Posted by That's irrelevant View Post
Ezekiel Jackson having a preacher gimmick sounds interesting but the thing is, he can't cut a promo to save his life.

Jack Swagger should have a badass gimmick similar to Guile from Street Fighter. He has the look and the size to pull it off.
Right on. Guile mixed with the Klitschko story. Grew up on a military base, fought in Iraq and Afghanistan, army boxing champion......it wouldn't sit well with their attempts to pander to the military though. Vets would want to kill Swagger for being a fake vet.
__________________
WRESTLEMANIA X7 - EVOLUTION 2004 - EXTREME RULES 2011
cablegeddon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 01:59 PM   #9 (permalink)
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 1,010
kopitelewis should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postskopitelewis should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postskopitelewis should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postskopitelewis should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postskopitelewis should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: 10 wrestlers and 10 changes that would change their career.

Zeek sounds like The Pope in TNA there.
kopitelewis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 02:15 PM   #10 (permalink)
Asking Meltzer to rate my matches
 
DoubleDeckerBar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 8,037
DoubleDeckerBar is getting a pushDoubleDeckerBar is getting a pushDoubleDeckerBar is getting a pushDoubleDeckerBar is getting a pushDoubleDeckerBar is getting a pushDoubleDeckerBar is getting a pushDoubleDeckerBar is getting a pushDoubleDeckerBar is getting a pushDoubleDeckerBar is getting a pushDoubleDeckerBar is getting a pushDoubleDeckerBar is getting a push
Default Re: 10 wrestlers and 10 changes that would change their career.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bebe View Post
1. Yoshi Tatsu
- Yoshi is one of the best competitors in WWE from a wrestling standpoint. He is capable of becoming a character if given time, my ideal gimmick for him would be to come out in that face paint and entrance attire with the mask. Rename him to "TATSU" and do a heel Japanese stable with Tatsu, Tensai and Sakamoto. WWE could add more Japanese guys into it. Just imagine how badass that team would be. Both guys taken seriously in their entrance attires and green mist becoming a signature move, Sakamoto could take a page out of Mr. Fuji's book and throw salt in their opponents eyes. I want to see a heel Yoshi Tatsu in full masked gear. A feud with Sin Cara would be amazing.
He's been damaged too much to ever be taken seriously. Tensai likewise, plus hasn't Sakamoto been released?

Quote:
2. Tamina
- Drop the Snuka connection, because nobody gives a fuck. Pair her up with JTG as heels and make her the first "ghetto" diva. We never truly had one of those. I'm talking DA BRAT here.
Jazz? Meh, would be fine with me, if they would take up just 1 of the 15 AJ Lee segments we get every 3 hour Raw I'd be cool with her.

Quote:
3. Jack Swagger = Todo Americano
- I want to see Todo Americano in real life form. He would be like a modern day Mr. America. The commentators would act like they don't know who he is, even though its painfully obvious,
They wouldn't steal a video game character, especially not a horrible one. Swagger should just come back as a pro American babyface and be fed to Cesaro.

Quote:
4. Alberto Del Rio = Dos Caras Jr.
- Thats right. Now that Del Rio is a face, he should go back to his Meixcan roots and go into full Dos Caras gear. He would be like the Mexican "The Patriot" and I think his masks would sell huge. We need a luchadore that is a technical wrestler. And I don't see the Del Rio gimmick working in face form.
They;ve put way too much time into his current gimmick to just drop it. Wouldn't this mean he'd lose Ricardo also? Ricardo is absolutely essential to him getting over as a babyface, plus, I hate luchadores and Del Rio's current character is awesome.

Quote:
5. Kassius Ohno
- I want to see this guy as a hipster gimmick. Look at how obnoxious he could be. He already has the glasses and big beard. All he needs now is to be as anti-mainstream as possible. He would wear flannel designed ring gear.
Sure, no problem with this. He's almost fat enough to pull off Dude Love as it is anyway.

Quote:
6. Ezekiel Jackson
- I want to see this guy in a preacher gimmick, Think Reverand D-Von with a twist.
Mic skills are essential to getting a gimmick like this over, Zeke has none. It's too similar ro Bray Wyatt anyway, and he is infinitely more talented than Zeke, who's a lost cause now anyway.

Quote:
7. The Dudebusters
- I'm talking about Hawkins and Baretta. If given enough segment time to show their goofiness and cool side, I think we could have another Edge and Christian on our hands. Plus they can really wrestle.
Edge & Christian? LOL. Whatever though, yeah, go for it. They'd just be a jobber tag team anyway.

Quote:
8. R-Truth
- Turn him heel, simply put.
Agreed, he's miles better as a heel.

Quote:
9. Dashing Cody Rhodes
- He could be a modern day Rick Rude with that mustache and gimmick,
Sure, would probably make him stand out more than he is now. He is firmly in the shadow of the great Damien Sandow right now.

Quote:
10. Daniel Bryan
- I miss 2010 Daniel Bryan. It's time to drop the goofiness and yes/no thing and get serious again. He needs to look as bland as possible because that's his thing. Plain maroon tights, short hair, no beard. I want BRYAN DANIELSON.
Are you crazy? You want him to go back to the bland generic faceless nobody that literally ZERO people outside of this forum cared about? Bryan's in a good spot right now, he's one of the most over faces in the company, once they capitalize on that he'll be set. Thankfully, Bryan posted on twitter that he's going to grow the beard out throughout they entirety of 2013. What a ledge.
__________________
Quote:
I realise where they're going and that WWE will push Roman Reigns straight to the top. However for me, Dean Ambrose is by far the most talented in that group and I think eventually if they just give him the spotlight then he's going to shine. As soon as he touches a mic everyone else can just sit down as he's magic on it. So It remains to be seen, I think they're all talented but to me Dean was the star of that group. I think Roman looks like the star of that group but I don't think he's nearly as talented as Dean.


- Batista
DoubleDeckerBar is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios