Tyler Reks speaks about Cena on Twitter - Page 6 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Closed Thread

Old 12-02-2012, 09:45 PM   #51 (permalink)
Searching for a new identity
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: DMV
Posts: 5,770
#Mark is getting a push#Mark is getting a push#Mark is getting a push#Mark is getting a push#Mark is getting a push#Mark is getting a push#Mark is getting a push#Mark is getting a push#Mark is getting a push#Mark is getting a push#Mark is getting a push
Default Re: Tyler Reks speaks about Cena on Twitter

I can just imagine the shoot interview galore that's gonna take place ten years from now. We're gonna hear how much of douche Cena really is.
__________________
#Mark is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 12-02-2012, 09:46 PM   #52 (permalink)
Meltzer said I'm a good worker
 
kobra860's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Maryland
Posts: 8,942
kobra860 kobra860 kobra860 kobra860 kobra860 kobra860 kobra860 kobra860 kobra860 kobra860 kobra860
Default Re: Tyler Reks is sharing some interesting things on Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordKain View Post
How does anyone really get held down in pro wrestling? Seriously? I used to believe that bullshit as well but the older I've gotten the more I've come to terms with the fact that if they were held down then it was probably for a damn good reason.
That's not true at all. The WWE management plays favorites all the time. The WWE has the power to make anyone into a star with enough marketing and momentum.
__________________
Thank you Edge.

Chris Jericho, The Shield, CM Punk, Fandango, Daniel Bryan, Primetime Players, Zack Ryder, Dolph Ziggler, The Miz, Alex Riley

Christian, Mark Henry, Damien Sandow, Randy Orton, Cody Rhodes, Kaitlyn, AJ

TNA: Mr. Anderson, Madison Rayne, Velvet Sky, Samoa Joe, Austin Aries, Kazarian & Daniels

kobra860 is offline  
Old 12-02-2012, 09:48 PM   #53 (permalink)
A real SHOOTER
 
Ham and Egger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Across The Sea
Posts: 13,962
Ham and Egger has posts worth readingHam and Egger has posts worth readingHam and Egger has posts worth readingHam and Egger has posts worth readingHam and Egger has posts worth readingHam and Egger has posts worth readingHam and Egger has posts worth readingHam and Egger has posts worth readingHam and Egger has posts worth readingHam and Egger has posts worth readingHam and Egger has posts worth reading
Default Re: Tyler Reks speaks about Cena on Twitter

My ..... Cena got that stroke, how else can he be top dog if he ain't holding these other guys down?
__________________
Ham and Egger is offline  
Old 12-02-2012, 09:49 PM   #54 (permalink)
FEED ME LESS!
 
Until May's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Laconia, NH
Posts: 3,786
Until May Until May Until May Until May Until May
Default Re: Tyler Reks speaks about Cena on Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DetroitRiverPhx View Post
Reks quit to be home with his daughter.

More tweets there - Sheamus is a dick as well, Orton is a good guy, mellow. No problem with Punk (though mentions Nice Punk vs Angry Punk and promises a Punk story next week). Best friends with Hornswoggle, Drew McIntyre a cool dude, Riley being held down by Cena, Miz has a great sense of humor. Likes Swagger - good dude.

Seems pissed because wwe wouldn't pay to fix a busted nose he got while wrestling MVP (so must have been broken for years - needs resetting or something)

* son


and for the record I FUCKING LOVE TYLER REKS

missing him from the wwe
__________________
Until May is offline  
Old 12-02-2012, 09:54 PM   #55 (permalink)
Ray
I am Jack's broken heart
 
Ray's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Paper Street
Posts: 7,261
Ray probably won't be missedRay probably won't be missedRay probably won't be missedRay probably won't be missedRay probably won't be missedRay probably won't be missedRay probably won't be missedRay probably won't be missedRay probably won't be missedRay probably won't be missedRay probably won't be missed
Default Re: Tyler Reks speaks about Cena on Twitter

If Cena is "holding" someone down, it doesn't necessarily mean that it's because of the fact that he feels that his position at the top is being threatened by that someone. It might mean that he just doesn't like the guy, and as a result, will do everything in his power to not let him advance up just for the reason that he didn't like him.
__________________

Credit: GOATviaDQ
Ray is offline  
Old 12-02-2012, 09:56 PM   #56 (permalink)
Damn Fine Cup of Coffee
 
Panzer's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 12,570
Panzer is making a name for themselvesPanzer is making a name for themselvesPanzer is making a name for themselvesPanzer is making a name for themselvesPanzer is making a name for themselvesPanzer is making a name for themselvesPanzer is making a name for themselvesPanzer is making a name for themselvesPanzer is making a name for themselvesPanzer is making a name for themselvesPanzer is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Tyler Reks speaks about Cena on Twitter

It's ironic how the babyfaces can turn out to be complete dicks in real life and the cocky, mean heels are actually some of the nicest.
__________________
Panzer is offline  
Old 12-02-2012, 09:58 PM   #57 (permalink)
SPICE/SWAG
 
swagger_ROCKS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 21,804
swagger_ROCKS is new to the CHATBOX CREWswagger_ROCKS is new to the CHATBOX CREWswagger_ROCKS is new to the CHATBOX CREWswagger_ROCKS is new to the CHATBOX CREWswagger_ROCKS is new to the CHATBOX CREWswagger_ROCKS is new to the CHATBOX CREWswagger_ROCKS is new to the CHATBOX CREWswagger_ROCKS is new to the CHATBOX CREWswagger_ROCKS is new to the CHATBOX CREWswagger_ROCKS is new to the CHATBOX CREWswagger_ROCKS is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Tyler Reks speaks about Cena on Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Jones View Post
If Cena is "holding" someone down, it doesn't necessarily mean that it's because of the fact that he feels that his position at the top is being threatened by that someone. It might mean that he just doesn't like the guy, and as a result, will do everything in his power to not let him advance up just for the reason that he didn't like him.
Doesn't feel threatened? Like When Riley was rising up and I think spoke up to Cena who was picking fun at him in the locker room, now Riley is where?
__________________

KARLA LOPEZ, THE HOTTEST MODEL/ACTRESS ALIVE. Sheamus, Swagger, Wade, Dixie, Cesaro, Sami, DB, RKO, Drew, Del Rio, Cody, Punk, AJ LEE / (STAY STRONG, JTG, AND DREW ) CHAMPviaDQ = Great GFX. GigiStar
swagger_ROCKS is offline  
Old 12-02-2012, 10:01 PM   #58 (permalink)
AND YOU SHINE MY SHOES IF I WANT YOU TO
 
JoseDRiveraTCR7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Bronx, NY
Posts: 9,585
JoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselvesJoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselvesJoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselvesJoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselvesJoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselvesJoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselvesJoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselvesJoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselvesJoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselvesJoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselvesJoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Tyler Reks speaks about Cena on Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by #Mark View Post
He also says Hornswoggle, Randy Orton, Ziggler, Ryder and Miz are all good people backstage.

He then adds that Punk could be a douche at times and Sheamus isn't a nice guy backstage.

I believe him.
Where did he say Sheamus wasn't a nice guy. I can't find it on his feed.
__________________
JoseDRiveraTCR7 is offline  
Old 12-02-2012, 10:04 PM   #59 (permalink)
Little Poppa Pump
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 2,091
LordKain better hope they're relatively new hereLordKain better hope they're relatively new hereLordKain better hope they're relatively new hereLordKain better hope they're relatively new hereLordKain better hope they're relatively new hereLordKain better hope they're relatively new hereLordKain better hope they're relatively new hereLordKain better hope they're relatively new hereLordKain better hope they're relatively new hereLordKain better hope they're relatively new hereLordKain better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Tyler Reks speaks about Cena on Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Jones View Post
He's never held anyone down. He put so many people over. He jobbed so much to Triple H in 2000, put over Brock in 2002 when Austin didn't want to, put over a talented guy who was a midcarder at the time like Chris Jericho several times in 2001 and also dropped the title to another rising star at the time in Kurt Angle.
Tell me your not seriously in trying to compare talent like Angle, Jericho or Lesnar to the likes of Chavo, Doanne, Reks or Traver are you? Seriously? The differences there are amazing and even you know that.

Seriously this right here is one of the main reasons why I rarely post on newsboards anymore because smarks don't know what they want yet they think they know better then everyones else.
LordKain is offline  
Old 12-02-2012, 10:06 PM   #60 (permalink)
Moron
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 69
william_dautrive william_dautrive
Default Re: Tyler Reks speaks about Cena on Twitter

Cena is a dirty dog cunt, he's had alot of good fortune throughout his career while being a complete asshole, just wait until he retires, he's going to get all the bad luck he deserves. in 30 year, 4 wives and working for beer and peanuts.
william_dautrive is offline  
Closed Thread



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios