First, I would restructure the title hierarchy
- WWE Championship - For the absolute top stars to compete over.
- WWE Intercontinental Championship - For the upper-midcarders who may be ready to break into the main event. And the main eventers who may be taking a break from the World Title picture
- WWE Television Championship - For the pure midcarders who won't be in a high profile angle any time soon.
- WWE Light Heavyweight Championship - For Superstars weighing under 225 lbs, REGARDLESS of position on the card. This will not be treated simply as "the jobber belt". Upper midcarders, and the occasional main eventer who happen to be under the weight limit will get a run with the belt as well.
- WWE Hardcore Championship - The Focus of the Hardcore Champonship will instead be on gimmick/stipulation matches, rather than the uber violent bloodbaths of the past. Think of thethe Street Fights, Falls Count Anywhere, etc. matches we've seen in recent years. Also, the Hardcore Championship will be defended in Ladder Matches, Cage Matches, Tables Matches, etc. Like the Light Heavyweight Championship, the HArdcore Title will be available to all levels of the card. The belt's design will be based on the WWECW Championship.
- WWE Divas Championship - For the WWE Divas. The title will be redesigned.
- WWE Tag Team Championships - For tag teams
WWE Champion - CM Punk
Intercontinental Champion - John Cena
TV Champion - Alex Riley
Light Heavyweight Champion - Dolph Ziggler
Hardcore Champion - Sheamus
Tag Team Champions - Curt Hawkins & Zack Ryder
- Alberto Del Rio & Ricardo Rodriguez - Ricardo would be treated as a serious wrestler. He would come out to his own separate entrance music, introduce himself before proceeding to do the usual Del Rio introduction
- Curt Hawkins & Zack Ryder - Hawkins would turn face and get back together with Ryder.
- The Usos.
- The Prime Time Players
- The Miz & Alex Riley - The two of them would get back together as faces. The Miz would still work the main event while Riley works the midcard, but the two of them always watch each other's backs.
- Cody Rhodes & Ted DiBiase - Cody Rhodes would turn face. Both of them would do their own thing, but always look out for each other.
- Sin Cara & Rey Mysterio
- Randy Orton & John Cena - The two of them do not normally work the tag division, but are always seen together in backstage segments, and often team in main event tag matches together.
- The Democratically Elected Representatives of Sports Entertainment (Antonio Cesaro & Kassius Ohno) - Kassius Ohno is pretty much the only American that Antonio Cesaro likes, so he decides to reunite with his former tag team partner.
- Primo & Epico
- Domination (Ezekiel Jackson & Mason Ryan) - The two powerhouses form a team of big bruisers
- The Ascension (Conor O'Brian & Kenneth Cameron) -
The Brand Extension would still exist for the most part, but the brand extension only applies to actual wrestling. RAW Superstars can still show up on SmackDown to cut promos, backstage segments etc. Saturday Morning Slam, Superstars, Main Event, and NXT are interbrand to allow interaction between Superstars, which allows RAW guys and aSmackDowns guy to team up.