The best heel in last four years of WWE Television? (2009 - 2012) - Page 10 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums

View Poll Results: The best heel in last four years of WWE Television? (2009 - 2012)

Daniel Bryan (2012) 2 0.89%
Randy Orton (2009) 27 12.05%
Mark Henry (2011) 37 16.52%
Big Show (2012) 1 0.45%
CM Punk (SES or heel WWE champion - specify) 92 41.07%
R Truth (2011) 2 0.89%
Dave Batista (2010) 15 6.70%
John Laurinaitis (2012) 6 2.68%
Brock Lesnar (2012) 1 0.45%
Vickie Guerrero (2011) 5 2.23%
Christian (2011) 0 0%
Paul Heyman (2012) 1 0.45%
Sheamus (2009) 0 0%
Antonio Cesaro (2012) 1 0.45%
The Miz (2011 WWE Champion) 3 1.34%
Wade Barrett (2010) 9 4.02%
Damien Sandow (2012) 0 0%
Chris Jericho (2009-2010, 2012) 17 7.59%
Cody Rhodes (2011) 1 0.45%
Other (Ziggler, Tensai etc... specify) 4 1.79%
Voters: 224. You may not vote on this poll

Reply

Old 11-25-2012, 12:10 PM   #91 (permalink)
Vince gives me a comedy gimmick
 
Kurt 'Olympic Gold's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Germany & Netherlands.
Posts: 6,194
Kurt 'Olympic Gold 2501 - 3000Kurt 'Olympic Gold 2501 - 3000Kurt 'Olympic Gold 2501 - 3000Kurt 'Olympic Gold 2501 - 3000Kurt 'Olympic Gold 2501 - 3000Kurt 'Olympic Gold 2501 - 3000Kurt 'Olympic Gold 2501 - 3000Kurt 'Olympic Gold 2501 - 3000Kurt 'Olympic Gold 2501 - 3000Kurt 'Olympic Gold 2501 - 3000Kurt 'Olympic Gold 2501 - 3000
Default Re: The best heel in last four years of WWE Television? (2009 - 2012)

Jericho.
__________________
http://i.imgur.com/8pRZefP.png
Kurt 'Olympic Gold is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 11-25-2012, 12:10 PM   #92 (permalink)
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
JohnnyC55's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,040
JohnnyC55 1001 - 1500JohnnyC55 1001 - 1500JohnnyC55 1001 - 1500JohnnyC55 1001 - 1500JohnnyC55 1001 - 1500JohnnyC55 1001 - 1500JohnnyC55 1001 - 1500JohnnyC55 1001 - 1500JohnnyC55 1001 - 1500
Default Re: The best heel in last four years of WWE Television? (2009 - 2012)

I voted Miz as WWE Champion


NOONE drew more heat than Miz when he was the champ. Not Jericho, not Orton, not Henry, and not Batista (who are my other picks for this poll). Every time he opened his mouth he got earth shattering boos.


His WWE title reign was very entertaining on top of this.

Last edited by JohnnyC55 : 11-25-2012 at 12:49 PM.
JohnnyC55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 12:21 PM   #93 (permalink)
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
Adyman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 540
Adyman is being a bitch
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonoaries View Post
The most epic heel of the last decade:



EDGE, RANDY ORTON, BROCK LESNAR, JBL, TRIPLE H, BATISTA,
SHUT UP!


I hate how you guys forget 2009 and 2010 but bitch about the Attitude Era, even way past. AE > Chronological order of years > 2012. Actually, maybe 2011 cuz it sucked more.
__________________
I rep back, whether it's positive or negative.


Last edited by Clique : 11-25-2012 at 12:29 PM. Reason: double post
Adyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 12:29 PM   #94 (permalink)
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots
 
jonoaries's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: 555 Centaur Dr.
Posts: 4,306
jonoaries 1501 - 2000jonoaries 1501 - 2000jonoaries 1501 - 2000jonoaries 1501 - 2000jonoaries 1501 - 2000jonoaries 1501 - 2000jonoaries 1501 - 2000jonoaries 1501 - 2000jonoaries 1501 - 2000jonoaries 1501 - 2000jonoaries 1501 - 2000
Default Re: The best heel in last four years of WWE Television? (2009 - 2012)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adyman View Post
EDGE, RANDY ORTON, BROCK LESNAR, JBL, TRIPLE H, BATISTA,
SHUT UP!
Far more offensive and heelish than all of the above. They got better pushes and bigger matches but they weren't better heels...period.


Edit: JBL is the MAN! Awesome heel, I would put him up there too but the rest? Smh nah.
jonoaries is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 12:34 PM   #95 (permalink)
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
N-destroy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 779
N-destroy 101 - 250N-destroy 101 - 250
Default Re: The best heel in last four years of WWE Television? (2009 - 2012)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonoaries View Post
Far more offensive and heelish than all of the above. They got better pushes and bigger matches but they weren't better heels...period.


Edit: JBL is the MAN! Awesome heel, I would put him up there too but the rest? Smh nah.
nyny 70% of SES run was boring and redundant with the same stupid promos. Mark Henry was far better heel anyway.
__________________
N-destroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 12:35 PM   #96 (permalink)
Vince gives me a comedy gimmick
 
Gandhi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Cairo,Egypt
Posts: 6,121
Gandhi 8001 - 8500Gandhi 8001 - 8500Gandhi 8001 - 8500Gandhi 8001 - 8500Gandhi 8001 - 8500Gandhi 8001 - 8500Gandhi 8001 - 8500Gandhi 8001 - 8500Gandhi 8001 - 8500Gandhi 8001 - 8500Gandhi 8001 - 8500
Default Re: The best heel in last four years of WWE Television? (2009 - 2012)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choke2Death View Post
Lol, you're more concerned about it offending a few religious people more than anything else. And if it wasn't for HBK, his skinny fat ass would have been dropped way back in 2006, plus it's just a myth you have created for yourself. If HBK was willing to go along with the "God" storyline in the feud with Vince, I doubt he would have a problem with some douchebag going around, running his mouth about how he's your "savior" and is better than you.

As for me enjoying it... I did enjoy the way he jobbed to Rey Mysterio and the Big Show, I give it that. Otherwise, his one-dimensional boring promos made me go to sleep. (no pun intended)
Yes actually I am concerned about it offending religious people more than anything else as I do enjoy watching religious people get butthurt over somebody mocking their funny religions,Its like pissing off a homophobe by forcing them to watch two men kissing its extremely delightful to see the butthurt and disgust in their eyes.

But enough of what I think as in this case it doesn't matter,The majority of the WWE are if I'm not mistaken Americans and most Americans are christian if I'm not mistaken.The majority of the WORLD are religious and most of them are christian.The idea of getting somebody mock Christianity would instantly get heat and the SES did get plenty of heat,So much heat that Punk actually got slapped by a woman who shouted "You're not Jesus!".Almost everybody despised him in the SES and thats what all heels should have as gimmicks,Like Vickie for example.

Oh so you did enjoy watching him lose? Then he was doing his job perfectly as a heel,Typical Punk doing his job fantastically eh? Yeah thats why we love'em!
__________________
http://www.wrestlingforum.com/signaturepics/sigpic217556_8.gif

Georgie Porgie, pudding and pie,
Kissed the girls and made them cry;
When the boys came out to play,
Georgie Porgie ran away.

Gandhi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 12:50 PM   #97 (permalink)
Special Attraction at Wrestlemania
 
Choke2Death's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 20,459
Choke2Death 21501 - 22000Choke2Death 21501 - 22000Choke2Death 21501 - 22000Choke2Death 21501 - 22000Choke2Death 21501 - 22000Choke2Death 21501 - 22000Choke2Death 21501 - 22000Choke2Death 21501 - 22000Choke2Death 21501 - 22000Choke2Death 21501 - 22000Choke2Death 21501 - 22000
Default Re: The best heel in last four years of WWE Television? (2009 - 2012)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandhi View Post
Yes actually I am concerned about it offending religious people more than anything else as I do enjoy watching religious people get butthurt over somebody mocking their funny religions,Its like pissing off a homophobe by forcing them to watch two men kissing its extremely delightful to see the butthurt and disgust in their eyes.

But enough of what I think as in this case it doesn't matter,The majority of the WWE are if I'm not mistaken Americans and most Americans are christian if I'm not mistaken.The majority of the WORLD are religious and most of them are christian.The idea of getting somebody mock Christianity would instantly get heat and the SES did get plenty of heat,So much heat that Punk actually got slapped by a woman who shouted "You're not Jesus!".Almost everybody despised him in the SES and thats what all heels should have as gimmicks,Like Vickie for example.

Oh so you did enjoy watching him lose? Then he was doing his job perfectly as a heel,Typical Punk doing his job fantastically eh? Yeah thats why we love'em!
Well, you need to find something better to do with your time since it's not healthy to have your #1 hobby be an obsession with other people getting angry (or "butthurt" as you put it). I mean I have my own set of groups of people that I dislike but other than small doses, it's not what I live for, which seems to be the case with you and religion. But hey, whatever floats your boat... whether it's necrophilia or ranting about religion.

And no, he was not "doing his job perfectly as a heel". I simply can't stand him and face or heel, I enjoy watching him lose. I don't hate him because he's a heel, I hate him because I consider him toilet break/channel changing material and would rather he falls off this planet, never to be found again than ever show up on a TV screen again. There's a big difference. For heels who I want to see lose because their character pisses me off, I got some damn good examples in JBL (04-05) and Edge (05-06). Can't say the same about Punk.
__________________
Choke2Death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 01:22 PM   #98 (permalink)
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER
 
Oliver-94's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: London
Posts: 3,171
Oliver-94 5501 - 6000Oliver-94 5501 - 6000Oliver-94 5501 - 6000Oliver-94 5501 - 6000Oliver-94 5501 - 6000Oliver-94 5501 - 6000Oliver-94 5501 - 6000Oliver-94 5501 - 6000Oliver-94 5501 - 6000Oliver-94 5501 - 6000Oliver-94 5501 - 6000
Default Re: The best heel in last four years of WWE Television? (2009 - 2012)

I was going to say Jericho but I didn't the like how he was humuliated by the guest hosts every week. Just couldn't take him seriously. His 2008 character was great though but the question says 2009 so that doesn't count unfortunetly. My answer is CM Punk then. It's no coincidence that most of his, if not, all his good storylines happened when he was heel. I.e. Jeff Hardy, John Cena, SES and etc.

I disagree that HBK was the reason SES ended. He was involved in a storyline where Vince mocked his beliefs. Just seems like an excuse to have to a go at religious people.
__________________
http://www.wrestlingforum.com/signaturepics/sigpic210074_24.gif
Oliver-94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 01:22 PM   #99 (permalink)
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
N-destroy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 779
N-destroy 101 - 250N-destroy 101 - 250
Default Re: The best heel in last four years of WWE Television? (2009 - 2012)

Not a single vote for christian?
__________________
N-destroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 01:29 PM   #100 (permalink)
Vince gives me a comedy gimmick
 
Gandhi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Cairo,Egypt
Posts: 6,121
Gandhi 8001 - 8500Gandhi 8001 - 8500Gandhi 8001 - 8500Gandhi 8001 - 8500Gandhi 8001 - 8500Gandhi 8001 - 8500Gandhi 8001 - 8500Gandhi 8001 - 8500Gandhi 8001 - 8500Gandhi 8001 - 8500Gandhi 8001 - 8500
Default Re: The best heel in last four years of WWE Television? (2009 - 2012)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choke2Death View Post
Well, you need to find something better to do with your time since it's not healthy to have your #1 hobby be an obsession with other people getting angry (or "butthurt" as you put it). I mean I have my own set of groups of people that I dislike but other than small doses, it's not what I live for, which seems to be the case with you and religion. But hey, whatever floats your boat... whether it's necrophilia or ranting about religion.

And no, he was not "doing his job perfectly as a heel". I simply can't stand him and face or heel, I enjoy watching him lose. I don't hate him because he's a heel, I hate him because I consider him toilet break/channel changing material and would rather he falls off this planet, never to be found again than ever show up on a TV screen again. There's a big difference. For heels who I want to see lose because their character pisses me off, I got some damn good examples in JBL (04-05) and Edge (05-06). Can't say the same about Punk.
When did I say pissing off the religious is my #1 hobby? And when did I say I dislike religious people? I enjoy watching them get butthurt over somebody mocking their religions,Thats it.I have nothing against religious people,The closest people to me are religious people wither its my family or friends.I have a problem with their religions,Not them as people.Also I am not a necrophiliac,I just don't judge people who have the desire to get down with corpses I'm just that kind of liberal.

I can't say I understand why you dislike Punk,I dislike Miz for the same reasons as you I'd hate the guy face or heel.I won't discuss how Punk is doing his job well with you since it seems to me you'll keep on disliking him till the day you stop breathing the same way I dislike Miz greatly.
__________________
http://www.wrestlingforum.com/signaturepics/sigpic217556_8.gif

Georgie Porgie, pudding and pie,
Kissed the girls and made them cry;
When the boys came out to play,
Georgie Porgie ran away.

Gandhi is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios