There has to be something going on with Cena. These are facts by the way and I'm just saying
- Survivor series 2011. Cena "refused" to sell to Rock at the end and had a look on his face like he would rather be anywhere else in the world.
- The ending of Extreme rules 2011 where Cena cut a weird promo and basically hinted that he was going to retire in the near future. It seems like that promo has since been censored and brushed over by WWE.
- The build-up to MITB and Summerslam 2011. Vince McMahon obviously gave CM Punk clearance to go out there and say anything and everything in his attempt to bury John Cena on Raw (for weeks and weeks).
- The infamous divorce
Is there a rift between Vince and Cena? Is Cena playing the politics? Is Cena being bullied in the locker room?
- Cena refused to sell? Or Cena was told to not act intimidated by The Rock, which I think is more likely. Why? Because Cena continued to not be intimidated or annoyed by The Rock's words and actions throughout the entire feud, acting like he was above all the childish stuff and just wanted to whoop Rock's ass.
- I assume you mean ER 2012 against Lesnar. I believe reports came out after that Cena was planning on taking a small break because of his problems with his wife, but something must have happened quickly after (well, they divorced so...) that made him just continue on.
- Vince gave Punk clearance to be himself for once on the mic just before leaving to spice up the feud. Punk didn't really "bury" Cena on the mic at all, he even said he respects Cena etc, but that Cena needs to stop acting like the underdog while he's a 10 time Champ and has been handed title shots left and right for years. Those jabs were also a part of the Rock/Cena feud remember? Cena being a phony.
- The divorce is a personal thing, I doubt Vince told Cena to break up with his wife, doesn't make sense. But it could very well be that Cena's going through a rough patch at the moment due to his personal life, can't blame the guy.
What is happening is that Vince is trying to make the WWE be less dependant on Cena to show up, main event and win titles. For too long they've put Cena over everyone, and now it seems they finally have seen the light.
None of your "facts" are actually facts. You just listed your interpretation of some events and called your spin "facts". Calling something a fact doesn't make it a fact.