Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums

Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums (http://www.wrestlingforum.com/)
-   General WWE (http://www.wrestlingforum.com/general-wwe/)
-   -   WWE needs a Main Event Stable (http://www.wrestlingforum.com/general-wwe/643377-wwe-needs-main-event-stable.html)

Rated-R Intellect 11-12-2012 07:22 AM

WWE needs a Main Event Stable
 
I know faction storylines have been done to death in the WWE, but it's because they are logical and simply work.
There's no need to explain a Superstar's actions in joining a Stable as its a simple case of "Together we will make it".
Factions have often always proved to make new Superstars at the same time as Solidifying Main Eventers as such.

Something like Evolution is needed where you have an already established Main Event Star run the group. Add a tag team and an enforcer (or vocal young star) and you have a neat pack of four Superstars who can challange on every Championship front.

Who do you think would make a great four man 2013 stable in the current WWE landscape?

YunisTaker 11-12-2012 07:38 AM

Re: WWE needs a Main Event Stable
 
Bring back MVP and make him a main eventer. Have the Prime Time Players join the group and have Mark Henry as the enforcer. That could work IMO.

truk83 11-12-2012 07:48 AM

Re: WWE needs a Main Event Stable
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rated-R Intellect (Post 12255623)
I know faction storylines have been done to death in the WWE, but it's because they are logical and simply work.
There's no need to explain a Superstar's actions in joining a Stable as its a simple case of "Together we will make it".
Factions have often always proved to make new Superstars at the same time as Solidifying Main Eventers as such.

Something like Evolution is needed where you have an already established Main Event Star run the group. Add a tag team and an enforcer (or vocal young star) and you have a neat pack of four Superstars who can challange on every Championship front.

Who do you think would make a great four man 2013 stable in the current WWE landscape?



"The League of Champions"


I have always thought that this would make for a great stable name especially with these members. Alberto Del Rio as the leader of the group, Antonio Cesaro, and McIntyre along with Jinder Mahal as the tag team. You are probably wondering what happened to 3MB? Mahal, and Drew finish him off thus leaving the band. No, I wouldn't mold this in to a stable that is completely against America. I would have them ridicule Americans, and say that they(members of LOC) are no longer minorities in the wrestling world. Del Rio claims that their "greatness" has been oppressed, and their achievements held quiet.

They aren't here to burn our flag, or spit on our soil. The League of Champions should be a stable that recognizes the importance of Foreign Super Stars, and how they are part of the future of the WWE, and the past. Have the members talk about famous Canadians like Piper, Hart, Edge, Jericho, and many others. Del Rio could talk about Eddie, Morales, or Mysterio. Mahal could talk about Sabu, The Iron Sheik, The Original Sheik etc. Drew could have his last Piper's Pit with his most idolized star as a kid, Rowdy Roddy Piper.

Cesaro could say that he is the only Swiss born star in the WWE, and that he is the equivalent of The Rock in his home land. He says that when he comes back to Switzerland he has to wear a disguise in order for the mobs of ladies not to rip his clothes. When you think on how many stars aren't all Americans they can come up with a strong list of names that have meant something to pro-wrestling. What this does is gives them something to speak about during promos, and their point is that they are here to dominate all talent, but most specifically, win titles.

Have them show up in a limousine every night live on Raw, and even Smackdown. Show vignettes of all them traveling together, partying on city rooftops, eating at 5 star restaurants, yacht parties, and such. Basically, living well, and spending well. Proving that success is not just born in the United States of America. They see it as getting paid to win, and dominate in front of a crowd that isn't mature enough to understand them. They are a League of Champions. The greatest alignment since the first solar eclipse witnessed by man.

Abk™ 11-12-2012 07:52 AM

Re: WWE needs a Main Event Stable
 
Anybody so long as Wade Barrett's in there and probably is the leader.

joeisgonnakillyou 11-12-2012 08:02 AM

Re: WWE needs a Main Event Stable
 
If you want to make a main event mafia type thing in WWE then you need established heels.

Orton, Lesnar and Punk with heyman.

Casual Fan #52 11-12-2012 08:05 AM

Re: WWE needs a Main Event Stable
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by truk83 (Post 12255688)
"The League of Champions"


I have always thought that this would make for a great stable name especially with these members. Alberto Del Rio as the leader of the group, Antonio Cesaro, and McIntyre along with Jinder Mahal as the tag team. You are probably wondering what happened to 3MB? Mahal, and Drew finish him off thus leaving the band. No, I wouldn't mold this in to a stable that is completely against America. I would have them ridicule Americans, and say that they(members of LOC) are no longer minorities in the wrestling world. Del Rio claims that their "greatness" has been oppressed, and their achievements held quiet.

They aren't here to burn our flag, or spit on our soil. The League of Champions should be a stable that recognizes the importance of Foreign Super Stars, and how they are part of the future of the WWE, and the past. Have the members talk about famous Canadians like Piper, Hart, Edge, Jericho, and many others. Del Rio could talk about Eddie, Morales, or Mysterio. Mahal could talk about Sabu, The Iron Sheik, The Original Sheik etc. Drew could have his last Piper's Pit with his most idolized star as a kid, Rowdy Roddy Piper.

Cesaro could say that he is the only Swiss born star in the WWE, and that he is the equivalent of The Rock in his home land. He says that when he comes back to Switzerland he has to wear a disguise in order for the mobs of ladies not to rip his clothes. When you think on how many stars aren't all Americans they can come up with a strong list of names that have meant something to pro-wrestling. What this does is gives them something to speak about during promos, and their point is that they are here to dominate all talent, but most specifically, win titles.

Have them show up in a limousine every night live on Raw, and even Smackdown. Show vignettes of all them traveling together, partying on city rooftops, eating at 5 star restaurants, yacht parties, and such. Basically, living well, and spending well. Proving that success is not just born in the United States of America. They see it as getting paid to win, and dominate in front of a crowd that isn't mature enough to understand them. They are a League of Champions. The greatest alignment since the first solar eclipse witnessed by man.

Not a bad idea, but keep 3MB together and replace them here with Khali and Barret, and throw Justin Gabriel in as well(you need a high flier and he can't be mexican).

truk83 11-12-2012 08:13 AM

Re: WWE needs a Main Event Stable
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by YunisTaker (Post 12255663)
Bring back MVP and make him a main eventer. Have the Prime Time Players join the group and have Mark Henry as the enforcer. That could work IMO.

If MVP came back I would much rather see him with Tensai, and Kassius Ohno as his friends. This would be a heel group. Tensai would be revealed as the final member, of "Three Beast from The East". I know it sounds corny, but I honestly think MVP, and Ohno could easily carry that theme. Ohno has always been in to underground hip-hop, or rap. MVP returns to the WWE with a new friend that he says is the "KO King" formerly the "That KO Kid", Kassius Ohno. Basically give him an introduction that is filled with aka's.

MVP says that while he was in Japan he met some people that he knew he had to bring back. Unfortunately, one has already made it here, and has terribly disgraced him while present in the WWE. I would have Ohno then cut his promo about being the best "KO" artists in the world. He says his canvas is the ring. While his hands, feet, knees, and especially his elbows paint the world a picture of his next victim. He says that if you stand in the ring, you go down by the hands of The KO King, Kassius Ohno!

MVP would then tell us that the last piece of "Three Beast from the East" would reveal himself tonight. MVP says that he is here today because one man had him kicked out. It would later be revealed that Cena was that man. MVP would claim that Cena was jealous of him, and that he had him fired. MVP could make up some fake beef about how he, and Cena used to be friends, up until Cena disrespected him. He then says that Cena, and him had differences, and then all of a sudden MVP was being ignored by everyone back stage. Soon thereafter he was fired. MVP is back for his respect Cena stole from him. During their confrontation Tensai shows up to attack Cena, and reveals himself as the final member of this stable.

Oakue 11-12-2012 08:19 AM

Re: WWE needs a Main Event Stable
 
Well it looks like they might be putting together a mini one. I'm nearly certain Maddox/Heyman/Punk are intertwined. Which I suppose also opens the question of did a 4th person put Maddox in that match to be the ref and who was it. Easy answer would be AJ since she was still GM but I doubt they'd write her as part of the stable.

Plus it's obvious at least in the beginning when Lesnar finally returns he'll be with Punk and Heyman. So I mean there at least is the makings of a mini stable.

Rated-R Intellect 11-13-2012 12:28 AM

Re: WWE needs a Main Event Stable
 
Great Ideas. MVP was such a goodie. Miss him. He would really go well with the Prime Time Players.

ratman 11-13-2012 12:35 AM

Re: WWE needs a Main Event Stable
 
Bring back Four Horseman with Ric Flair as manager. Think of this a heel stable with Dolph Ziggler, Cody Rhodes, Daniel Bryan, and Damien Sandow with Ric Flair running it.

Prime Time Players with Titus O'Neil, Darren Young, JTG, and a return of MVP. Or imagine a heel turn from Kofi Kingston, it sounds crazy but it would totally change him and he needs a push bad


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:49 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2