How bad is WWE currently? - Page 3 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #21 of 162 (permalink) Old 10-29-2012, 11:38 PM
Characters Welcome
 
holt_hogan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Manchester UK/Los Angeles
Posts: 1,335
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
           
Re: How bad is WWE currently?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostalgia View Post
Not as bad as your threads.
Yep, but there's only 4 to choose from at the moment.

"This is a lot better than lugging wrestlers around who farted in my car" - Jim Ross on starting his new podcast.
holt_hogan is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #22 of 162 (permalink) Old 10-29-2012, 11:42 PM
Respect My Pimphand..
 
THANOS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 8,812
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
                     
Re: How bad is WWE currently?

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephfan10 View Post
so your not going to watch next week and nobody will miss you
Ah the typical "no one cares what you think" answer! I don't really think he or anyone else cares what people like you say either. He's not posting his opinions to impress you, he's posting his feelings because he's on a forum, is getting it off his chest, and seeing if there are like-minded people on here. So maybe you should crawl back under your bridge and stick to threads more to your liking, like the ratings thread.

"Return to me again empty-handed, and I will bathe the starways in your blood."



Thanos is only beaten because he allows himself to be, and he only allows himself to be beaten because, in spite of his ambition to attain ultimate power, he sub-consciously knows that he's not worthy of it.
~ Adam Warlock
THANOS is offline  
post #23 of 162 (permalink) Old 10-29-2012, 11:43 PM
Proud #NewBlack
 
Cosby's Spiked Xmas Eggnog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Boston, Massachusetts
Posts: 18,923
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
                     
Re: How bad is WWE currently?

There is some good but the bad greatly outweighs it. Its like they think most fans are brain dead and couldnt predict hslf the shit they pull. It was fun seeing most of the survivor series team predictions and most ppl were on the money. I love DB and Kane but wish they actually evolved like become a cohesive unit and actually dominate as a team instead of same anger problems theyve had and where the hell is Dr. Shelby.
Oh and im at my limit with Ryback he faced JTG today right? Cut the shortest promo and some claim it was great or he is good on the mic. he has been booked perfectly with the limits he has but its amazing how they really wanna make him a star when there was DB who has more talent on the mic and in the ring who could have gotten huge.


Sig by ChampviaDQ aka Da Graphics GAWD
Cosby's Spiked Xmas Eggnog is offline  
post #24 of 162 (permalink) Old 10-29-2012, 11:44 PM
The one constant through all the years, Ray, has been baseball
 
Duplicitous Dub's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 13,197
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
                     
Re: How bad is WWE currently?

I dont really blame the writers, they can have an excellent idea of how things should go but then its completely butcher by Vince and his top tier yes men.


MVP
Duplicitous Dub is offline  
post #25 of 162 (permalink) Old 10-29-2012, 11:44 PM
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
chbulls1_23's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 516
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
     
Re: How bad is WWE currently?

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephfan10 View Post
so your not going to watch next week and nobody will miss you
Nope, have fun watching shitty WWE.

@Redead I realize this, but if more people feel the way I do hopefully they'll tune out. I mean think about it. There is no reason to watch Raw these next couple weeks and Survivor Series. Ratings will drop no doubt.


Last edited by chbulls1_23; 10-29-2012 at 11:46 PM.
chbulls1_23 is offline  
post #26 of 162 (permalink) Old 10-29-2012, 11:45 PM
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
chbulls1_23's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 516
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
     
Re: How bad is WWE currently?

Quote:
Originally Posted by THANOS View Post
Ah the typical "no one cares what you think" answer! I don't really think he or anyone else cares what people like you say either. He's not posting his opinions to impress you, he's posting his feelings because he's on a forum, is getting it off his chest, and seeing if there are like-minded people on here. So maybe you should crawl back under your bridge and stick to threads more to your liking, like the ratings thread.
Thank you sir.

chbulls1_23 is offline  
post #27 of 162 (permalink) Old 10-29-2012, 11:47 PM
Asking Meltzer to rate my matches
 
KO Bossy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: East of the Pacific Ocean, West of London, England, South of Mars, North of Hell
Posts: 8,303
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
                     
Re: How bad is WWE currently?

Its so bad that its almost sinking to the depths that is the Women of Wrestling PPV. And if you've seen it, you'll know what I mean.



Shield 2.0, Brah!

Seth with J&J Security=One of the few reasons to watch WWE
KO Bossy is offline  
post #28 of 162 (permalink) Old 10-29-2012, 11:51 PM
Respect My Pimphand..
 
THANOS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 8,812
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
                     
Re: How bad is WWE currently?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chbulls1_23 View Post
Thank you sir.
Agreed. What are we supposed to do? Just sit here and blindly love everything WWE produces on their weekly television shows that are branded as being "unpredictable masters of entertainment." As if...

"Return to me again empty-handed, and I will bathe the starways in your blood."



Thanos is only beaten because he allows himself to be, and he only allows himself to be beaten because, in spite of his ambition to attain ultimate power, he sub-consciously knows that he's not worthy of it.
~ Adam Warlock
THANOS is offline  
post #29 of 162 (permalink) Old 10-29-2012, 11:51 PM
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
Hera's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: 盟友タッグ
Posts: 1,100
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
               
Re: How bad is WWE currently?

It's nothing that can't be fixed easily but well.........

I know people shit on here when others suggest bringing up someone new but they've really got to start doing this sooner rather than later. Hopefully after the election they finally let some people go and get new people on tv. That would solve a lot of issues.


「一言だけ。“海賊ごっこ”はよそでやってくれ。以上」
『WORLD TAG 2014』覇者の
Hera is offline  
post #30 of 162 (permalink) Old 10-29-2012, 11:53 PM
The one constant through all the years, Ray, has been baseball
 
Duplicitous Dub's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 13,197
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
                     
Re: How bad is WWE currently?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hera View Post
It's nothing that can't be fixed easily but well.........

I know people shit on here when others suggest bringing up someone new but they've really got to start doing this sooner rather than later. Hopefully after the election they finally let some people go and get new people on tv. That would solve a lot of issues.
Doubt it since they promise their sponsors to produce a clean product.


MVP
Duplicitous Dub is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome