Re: Who are your 5 least favourite wrestlers of all time?
I'm expanding mine into 10. So much hatred to let go.
1. Hornswoggle - He murdered the Cruiserweight Title, took the spotlight out and TV time from promising young stars, and presumably started the PG Era (even before the PG ratings). There was even a point he got more exposure than Cena. I know the kids love him, but for months, Raw and Smackdown revolved around him. One of the reasons that stopped me from watching wrestling for years.
2. Roddy Piper - He's just being rude and crazy; pisses me off.
3. The Miz - Wrestlemania 27. Never forget. In fact, his entire wrestling career so far has been pretty shitty anyway.
4. R-Truth - He just never clicked to me, even when he is built as a threat to Cena back in 2011. His promos feel desperate and irritates the hell out of me. Mid-carder for life.
5. Shane O'Mac - As much as I'm starting to miss him right now, I've always wanted Kane to crush and burn his ass back in the day, and never ever see the light of day again.
6. Dolph Ziggler
7. Cactus Jack
8. Mr. Kennedy
9. Randy Orton
10. The New Age Outlaws
Eddie Guerrero - He gave me a nightmare once, just a week after his death. Believe me.
The Rock - His recent run still annoys me although I must say his doing a great job.
Stone Cold Steve Austin - Jeff Jarrett from my avatar looks angry. You all know what happened.
AJ Styles - He's gotten more stale than Cena for crying out loud.
NOTE: 'Least favorite' doesn't necessarily mean 'most hated'.