1 - Wade Barret - Dominant 'bossy-type' of heel, similar to 2002 Triple H
2 - The Miz - Same character, but as a face
3 - Dean Ambrose - Sinister heel
4 - Cody Rhodes
5 - Dolph Ziggler - Drop Vickie, turn him face, and let him shine
6 - Mason Ryan
7 - Yoshi Tatsu - Paint his face with some crazy black Japanese tattoos, give him a new theme song, and give him a "silent assassin" gimmick
8 - Drew McIntyre
9 - Sandow - His current gimmick is pretty good, if played well he can be a decent main eventer
10 - Jack Swagger - Needs massive repackaging, but it can be done.
Like Pyro said, William Regal is a lost case, too late now. Deserved a much better career and at least a world title run.
★ "Everything you do in life echoes throughout eternity." ★ ---
You're fucken damn right, you've rustled my jimmies & I assume everyone else's!!! I tell you what, I'll pay your airfare over to Melbourne, it will only be a one way ticket though, because I will KILL you, you child molesting fuckwit!!!
1. Wade Barrett - Triple H style mega heel.
2. The Miz - Make him a face comedy character similar to The Rock or Chris Jericho.
3. Alex Riley - He should be a featured regular on RAW or SmackDown who wins the IC or U.S. Title and sometimes fights the main event heels in competitive matches. Also have him team on and off with a face Miz as a semi-regular tag team.
4. Curt Hawkins - Turn him face, put him back with Zack Ryder. Let them carry the tag division.
5. Santino - Tone down the comedy and forced mannerisms, and let him be a respectable midcarder.
6. Tyson Kidd - Possible U.S. Champion, and regularly having competitive matches against top guys.
7. Ricardo Rodriguez - Let him start wrestling more often. Team him up with Alberto Del Rio in the tag division
8. Johnny Curtis
9. David Otunga - Just let the guy wrestle a little more often. He's not going to improve in the ring just standing around drinking coffee and getting squashed by the top faces.
10. Mason Ryan - Not a big push, but just put this guy on TV, even if it's just as an enhancement talent.