1.) Mason Ryan
- Seriously, why hasn't this guy gotten over more than Antonio Cesaro? (Really?)
2.) The Miz
- They have a top notch heel here, I mean this guy got real heat against Orton last year, and yet he sits on commentary and drops the IC to Kofi 'Mid Card' Kingston
- Again, another tweener that can be used in a tag-team to bring some of his old antics in, yet he sits in wait. Sad
4.) Evan Borne
- This guy has been flying around the ring in the mid card (or dark matches) forever, with nothing so much as a tap from management. Give him a run at the United States title, watch the t-shirt sales fly sky high.
5.) Rey Mysterio
- Rey has had more sad title reigns than all of TNA's last 5 years. I want this guy to be the face so bad, but someone behind the scenes is working against me. Mexican wrestlers haven't been able to get a break since eddie.
6.) John Morrison
- Okay, Okay, I know maybe he's not on the roster RIGHT NOW, but he will be. Just wait. And hopefully this time they don't hold him back by bringing him in against R-Truth. Have him come in with some wicked sick entrance, bada bing bada boom, Vince has a star.
7.) Percy Watson
- OH YEAH!! Am I the only one who found this guy entertaining? My friends and I would greet each other with a OH YEAH!! and fist pump when this guy was on NXT. A nice ring presence, a little green, but a personality you can't beat. Little push, just get him on TV.
8.) Justin Gabriel
- The high flyer coupled with #4 Evan Borne and a few others could reignight the light heavyweight championship division and bring a 3 hour raw to fruition. #PLEASEVINCEPLEASE
- I would like to see a push for a black dude. Yea, I said it. A singles superstar black dude, not because he's black, but because it seems Vince never lets a brotha get a push. This would be the guy to do it to, strong back, a little stiff but could work it out for sure. He's a solid guy that needs a little work to really shine.
10.) Colt Cabana
- Again, not gonna happen, but CM Punk said it best. Colt Cabana can wrestle and roll with the best of them, but Vince wouldn't know what to do with him. He had some of the longest (and best I might add) matches i've watched online. Check them out sometime, but he would have a nice realist wrestling career if matched with the right time, and right gimmick (Heyman stable anyone)