Re: Top 5 most entertaining superstars current?
1) CM Punk - The heel run was fantastic, the heel run has been fantastic. His face run was good I guess, but he's way better off as a heel because his mic-skills are miles better, and his character is miles better better. He's the main reason why I like to tune into Raw on a weekly basis.
2) Paul Heyman - This man is simply a god among men on a mic, and is a natural at it. Honestly, I could listen to him talk all day. He gets better and better each week, and can turn sh*t into gold.
3) Team Hell-No - The chemistry between them has been off the charts, they're a well-worked tag team, and have been entertaining the hell out of me since they were first paired up. Kane & Daniel Bryan in 2012 reminds me very much of Kurt Angle & Chris Benoit from 2002 - not just in terms of storyline, but entertainment/comedy wise as well.
4) Damien Sandow - I've been impressed since his debut and he's just an all-around brilliant up-and-comer. His gimmick is remarkable, crowd-pleasing, well-done. One of the best mic-workers on the roster today, and I'm really hoping he dispurts from the Rhodes Scholars because I feel he's been held back from a well deserved singles push.
5) JBL - Yeah, you heard me. I'm enjoying his commentary just as much as I was in 2006-2007. He may not be there full-time, but I feel he's still the second best thing on SmackDown at the moment. Hope he sticks around longer, but if not then I'll enjoy it while it lasts.
Only $9.99 a month!
Last edited by VladMan2012 : 10-28-2012 at 11:42 AM.