Parks and Recreation Dept.
Join Date: Aug 2011
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Re: Your Unpopular Opinions?
- Ziggler isn't some wrestling God just because he OVERSELLS almost everything.
- HHH was right to politic his way to success at times. And doing this didn't hurt or destroy anyone's career, no matter how much some people bitch about it.
- Layla isn't that hot. Neither is Velvet Sky.
- People are sucking Dean Ambrose's dick way too much around here. Seriously, what are some of you going to do if he debuts and just can't "cut it" in the big league?
- It's embarrassing to see Roddy Piper on WWE programming sometimes. Respect the hell out of him, but Hot Rod just isn't relevant anymore.
- I fucking HATE Dusty Rhodes. I hate that common man, talk like a Southern Baptist preacher persona and how he only got over on charisma, because the tubby bastard sure as hell was no technician in the ring. Enter ring, dance like a fat Chippendale's dancer, throw a few elbows here and there - THAT was every Dusty Rhodes match.
- Speaking of others I hate, go ahead and add New Jack to that list. Fucking psychopath has no business having any shred of success or fame in this business. Wouldn't shed a tear if he was killed in a drive-by tomorrow.
- Hate what happened to him, especially on live TV, but I haven't been missing Jerry Lawler at all. I dread that things are just gonna go back to the status quo when he returns (Cole the McMahon puppet heel, Lawler just sitting there and reacting).
I'm a Brock Lesnar Guy.
Arrive, F5, Rinse and Repeat...