10 non American/Canadian future venues for Wrestlemania. - Page 5 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #41 of 44 (permalink) Old 10-24-2012, 09:50 PM
Rated R Superstar
 
Rockstar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 14,351
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
                     
Re: 10 non American/Canadian future venues for Wrestlemania.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dxbender View Post
It's even unlikely that Canada even gets a WM again.

Canada can't even get a PPV anymore. They've had 1 in the past 6 years! Canada is basically USA when it comes to things like this. NBA,NHL,MLB all have Canadian teams(Even NFL plays games in Canada), so it won't seem strange to USA people seeing a PPV in a city like Montreal,Toronto,Vancouver.
I don't think it's unlikely at all. I'd actually say it's very likely that Canada gets a Wrestlemania in the next five years. And Canada just had Breaking Point in 2009.


Sig Credit: CHAMPviaDQ
Rockstar is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #42 of 44 (permalink) Old 10-24-2012, 09:55 PM
The Face Of The Company
 
dxbender's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 18,733
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
                     
Re: 10 non American/Canadian future venues for Wrestlemania.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
I don't think it's unlikely at all. I'd actually say it's very likely that Canada gets a Wrestlemania in the next five years. And Canada just had Breaking Point in 2009.
Just...that was 3 years ago.

And before that..when was the last PPV in Canada?

WORLD(wrestling entertainment) doesn't do a very good job of being global when it comes to PPVs. Thats one thing about UFC that you can always look forward to.Regardless of the quality of the card itself, you know that UFC will be having events all over. Canada,UK,Brazil and so on.

WWE has had some GREAT crowd reactions when having PPVs outside of USA. Breaking Point(In Montreal,most memorable chant was the OLE chants during the DX-Legacy match), Unforgiven(Cena-Edge match in Toronto with crazy chant), New Years Revolution(In Puerto Rico I think? with the Spanish counting during the Elimination Chamber match)

dxbender is offline  
post #43 of 44 (permalink) Old 10-24-2012, 10:32 PM
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
sickofcena's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 1,163
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
         
Re: 10 non American/Canadian future venues for Wrestlemania.

Wembley Stadium Wade Barret and Sheamus please

What i'm looking forward to: Miz will become a major face one day you read it here first.
Please don't fuck up Wade Barret and Damien Sandow like you fucked up Mr Kennedy,MVP, Lashley and Zack Ryder.
http://thumbnails.truveo.com/0023/31...82AB_Large.jpg
sickofcena is offline  
post #44 of 44 (permalink) Old 10-24-2012, 11:18 PM
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 373
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
   
Re: 10 non American/Canadian future venues for Wrestlemania.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRITLAND View Post
WWE hinted it in their mag earlier in te year that they were gonna have WM30 in London, but dont know where

Also 3 from UK but all in London, they could have atleast had one in Manchester or Glasgow or Liverpool instead of having O2 arena which has RAW & SD at least once a year
It'd 90% guaranteed to be at Wembley if it was hosted in the UK. The other 10% is maybe the Olympic Stadium in London or Old Trafford in Manchester if WWE was trying to save some cash on stadium rental, which I don't see happening tbh.
Senor Ding Dong is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome