Ok, I dont rly hate her but this isn't a huge loss to wwe.
What a bad September for Jerry Lawler.
Top 5 (In Ring today):
1. Dean "FISTS FLYIN N' FEET FLYIN" AMBROSE - #LUNATICFRINGE
2. Seth "KNEES SELLING N' LEGS KICKIN" ROLLINS - #MRMITB
3. Randy "SCOOP SLAMMIN N' RKOIN" Orton - #CORPORATEHEEL
4. Luke "DISCUS CLOTHESLINESNIN N' SUICIDE DIVING" Harper -#YEAYEAYEAYEAYEA
5. Antonio "GUT STOMPIN N' CESARO SWINGIN" Cesaro - #HEYMANDROPPED
6. Daniel "YOU GON GET YOUR FUCKING HEAD KICK IN" Bryan - #MIA
Top 10 All Time Greats(in any order):
1. Shawn Michaels
2. Eddie Guerrero
3. The Undertaker
4. William Regal
5. Chris Jericho
6. Daniel Bryan
7. MASKED Kane
8. Rey Mysterio
9. Kurt Angle
10. Stone Cold
I never thought I would say this, but I'm going to miss Kelly Kelly, with her gone that probably means that Summer Rae (Who is not as pretty as her and is 4 years older) and her big nose will be called up to replace her.
Can't say I am surprised, I pretty much knew after she requested time off and started looking towards other ventures that WWE would release her. She hasn't been used much if at all during that time frame so it's not like its a huge loss on WWE's part. Wish her the best though.
To all the people rejoicing about her release I whole heartedly agree but its not like i remembered her. oh and hearing her screams in the ring. I have no desire to yank it like a monkey in a mango tree over some barbie clone (her real name is barbi coincidence)