Bret Hart On WWE Wasting Talent - Page 3 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #21 of 104 (permalink) Old 09-15-2012, 11:54 AM
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
Tnmore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 586
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
   
Re: Bret Hart On WWE Wasting Talent

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoseDRiveraTCR7 View Post
His matches against Benoit, Mr. Perfect, Roddy Piper, British Bulldog, Ric Flair, Owen Hart, Bob Backlund, Undertaker.
A desperate list of opponents and still not 20 yet.

Face it, he was the definition of boring as a performer and as a personality. People slept during his matches. There's a reason Shawn Michaels managed to surpass Bret Hart and is also considered the greatest performer in history. Bret is only known for his constant whining.

Tnmore is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #22 of 104 (permalink) Old 09-15-2012, 11:59 AM
Fired by SCOTT STEINER
 
LeapingLannyPoffo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 5,127
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Bret Hart On WWE Wasting Talent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tnmore View Post
A desperate list of opponents and still not 20 yet.

Face it, he was the definition of boring as a performer and as a personality. People slept during his matches. There's a reason Shawn Michaels managed to surpass Bret Hart and is also considered the greatest performer in history. Bret is only known for his constant whining.
Why is 20 the magical number all of a sudden? Bret is a universally acclaimed in-ring performer and technician. Also, a little word of advice, bro. When you have a room full of people telling you that you're being a jackass, then you probably are.

Seabs is a retrard
LeapingLannyPoffo is offline  
post #23 of 104 (permalink) Old 09-15-2012, 12:06 PM
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER
 
Nomad's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: England
Posts: 1,992
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
     
Re: Bret Hart On WWE Wasting Talent

Anyone who thinks Bret was boring in the ring and that he wasn't loved by the fans is seriously stupid.

As for his points, it's ironic really because WWE seem to be at least trying now instead of a few years ago when they thought Batista, Jericho, Edge, HBK, Triple H, Cena etc would be around forever and never bothered saving for a rainy day. Mainly, they have to try but when the storylines are that uninspiring, well...Punk has turned into a generic arrogant heel, this current gimmick has nothing on his previous gimmicks of self-righteous and obnoxious straight-edger and the pipe bomb guy. Del Rio is about as exciting as watching paint dry, Bryan is doing a good job but he's played more for laughs now instead of letting the humour flow naturally and it's all a bit of a mess quite frankly.

I disagree with Bret on Brodus though. We've already had Henry, Tensai, Kane and Show as monster heels in the last eighteen months. It's a played out gimmick.

Regal: He made me kiss his backside but it was a pleasure because it was such a wonderful backside.

Credit to Renee at Adam-On-The-Edge for the avatar.
Nomad is offline  
post #24 of 104 (permalink) Old 09-15-2012, 12:06 PM
Humbled
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 3,223
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
           
Re: Bret Hart On WWE Wasting Talent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tnmore View Post
A desperate list of opponents and still not 20 yet.

Face it, he was the definition of boring as a performer and as a personality. People slept during his matches. There's a reason Shawn Michaels managed to surpass Bret Hart and is also considered the greatest performer in history. Bret is only known for his constant whining.
Bret Hart had better matches with more opponents during his career imo. In the 90s Michaels was never a bigger draw than Bret.
Dusty Roids is offline  
post #25 of 104 (permalink) Old 09-15-2012, 12:11 PM
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 1,197
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
     
Re: Bret Hart On WWE Wasting Talent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tnmore View Post
A desperate list of opponents and still not 20 yet.

Face it, he was the definition of boring as a performer and as a personality. People slept during his matches. There's a reason Shawn Michaels managed to surpass Bret Hart and is also considered the greatest performer in history. Bret is only known for his constant whining.

I can name 20 off the top of my head..

Perfect
Owen hart
British Bulldog
Undertaker
HBK
Chris Benoit
Booker T
Goldberg
Dynamite Kid
Kevin Nash
Scott Hall
Yoko
Austin WM was one of the best I quit matches, or match period
Jerry Lawler
Ric Flair (if you want to add him, Hart claims he never like most of their matches)
Ricky Steamboat
Randy Savage
Bam Bam Bigelow
Piper
Ted DiBiase (might have spelled that wrong)...

well you get the picture
cyrus_cesar is offline  
post #26 of 104 (permalink) Old 09-15-2012, 12:13 PM
AND YOU SHINE MY SHOES IF I WANT YOU TO
 
JoseDRiveraTCR7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Bronx, NY
Posts: 9,708
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Bret Hart On WWE Wasting Talent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tnmore View Post
A desperate list of opponents and still not 20 yet.

Face it, he was the definition of boring as a performer and as a personality. People slept during his matches. There's a reason Shawn Michaels managed to surpass Bret Hart and is also considered the greatest performer in history. Bret is only known for his constant whining.
I could also add his matches with Diesel, Demolition, the Bulldogs, the Steiner Brothers, Nasty Boys, Macho Man, Steamboat, and Bam Bam Bigelow. And Shawn only "surpassed" him because he came back while Bret was able to due to his injury. And YOU may think as Bret as nothing more than a whiner, but a lot of people think of him as one of the greatest performers of all time. Your opinion isn't fact.

JoseDRiveraTCR7 is offline  
post #27 of 104 (permalink) Old 09-15-2012, 12:19 PM
Little Poppa Pump
 
ShiftyLWO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 2,465
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
               
Re: Bret Hart On WWE Wasting Talent

You guys are easily trolled.

Bret is GOAT, better then austin and rock. But not HBK.

"I'll tell ya what.. if you're not Bozo the Clown, you're his twin brother."
-Jesse 'The Body' Ventura

ShiftyLWO is offline  
post #28 of 104 (permalink) Old 09-15-2012, 12:19 PM
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER
 
Striker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Our House In the Middle of the Street
Posts: 3,007
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Bret Hart On WWE Wasting Talent

I'm about to get flamed, but I find most technical wrestling boring.


All Hail the King
Striker is offline  
post #29 of 104 (permalink) Old 09-15-2012, 12:20 PM
Meltzer said I'm a good worker
 
kobra860's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Maryland
Posts: 8,938
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Bret Hart On WWE Wasting Talent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tnmore View Post
Bret is only known for his constant whining.
Yeah Bret Hart was the highlighted Hall of Famer in 2006 because of his whining.

Thank you Edge.

Chris Jericho, The Shield, CM Punk, Fandango, Daniel Bryan, Primetime Players, Zack Ryder, Dolph Ziggler, The Miz, Alex Riley

Christian, Mark Henry, Damien Sandow, Randy Orton, Cody Rhodes, Kaitlyn, AJ

TNA: Mr. Anderson, Madison Rayne, Velvet Sky, Samoa Joe, Austin Aries, Kazarian & Daniels

kobra860 is offline  
post #30 of 104 (permalink) Old 09-15-2012, 12:24 PM
GET MY BAGS
 
the modern myth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Bournemouth
Posts: 9,303
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Bret Hart On WWE Wasting Talent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tnmore View Post
Ok Bret hart had over 450 matches in his entire career. Other than the ones with Shawn and Austin, give me 20 other good/great matches that people still remember and appreciate today.

Go ahead. I'll wait.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tnmore View Post
A desperate list of opponents and still not 20 yet.

Face it, he was the definition of boring as a performer and as a personality. People slept during his matches. There's a reason Shawn Michaels managed to surpass Bret Hart and is also considered the greatest performer in history. Bret is only known for his constant whining.
You can't be serious. Bret had great matches with a multitude of superstars. Owen Hart, British Bulldog, Mr. Perfect, Bam Bam Bigelow, Razor Ramon, 123 Kid, Hakushi, Diesel, Undertaker, Shawn Michaels, Steve Austin, Chris Benoit etc. Maybe you need to rewatch some of Bret's matches.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lt9zbhgZAW1qmssh1o1_400.jpg
the modern myth is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome