Does anyone else think of Daniel Bryan and CM Punk as the Bret and Shawn of the 2010's? In the sense that they're not 'Vince McMahon wrestlers', but their talent eventually rose to the top?
Here are some of the comparisons I thought of:
* John Cena - Hogan
* CM Punk - Shawn Michaels (unpopular but good)
* Daniel Bryan - Bret Hart (overlooked for years)
* Andre the Giant - Undertaker (draw money but have health problems)
* Randy Orton - Randy Savage (years out of the main event)
* Vickie Guerrero - Sensational Sherri (great manager to get heat with)
* AJ Lee - Miss Elizabeth (diminutive but add another popular dimension)
* Sheamus - Roddie Piper (lovable lunatic)
* Santino Marella - Hacksaw Jim Duggan (not championship material but desirable to have on roster)
EDIT - I'm trying to shoehorn Chris Jericho, Tito Santana, Dolph Ziggler, Jake the Snake and Kane in somewhere.
I think most of those are really bad and contrived comparions
VIKRAM Man U, Bengaluru, India, 42 minutes ago
Oh my god newcastle people have such bad reputation in India . Vikram remembers when newcastle man ATTACK horse after game because he angry and drunk now I read daily mail today and see fight and violence in newcastle and one picture shows man wanting to fight horse. I don't know Newcastle apart from football team but they get reputation of animal attacker here